Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Caught GF texting another guy

Sooo, what's the update on the story? Im assuming OP went full retard again, and is now begging for her to stop texting the guy, maybe crying to her... and she is acting more upset... Newbie.
  2. P

Married 6 months...wife is changing...

Im speechless!! I havent posted in over a year, but THIS!!!! this man, deserves to be taken advantage of, cheated on, and taken from all his possessions until he reaches rock bottom. I just cannot believe he gave her another chance and took her back home after she made him kick her mother out...
  3. P

Girl I went out with looked down on my car

Shame on you OP! you failed at the bigger picture, YOURSELF you didn't stand up for yourself, you failed this "**** test" or whatever you want to call it. The minute she made that comment, in NO unclear terms, you should have stopped, looked at her in the eyes, and ask exactly what she meant...
  4. P

How to maintain long-term ATTRACTION in a relationship

Sir you have the brains of a retarded and spoiled 12 year old. Every post you make is about your stupid green and red dots. Why you are not banned is beyond my comprehension.
  5. P

Nah, I just need to look at your post history and reputation, and immediately realize what I'm dealing with here. I shouldnt even be responding, but I seriously hope that being this negative, and self hating is really working for you... I'm sure you are pulling some girls. Props to you.... But...
  6. P

People with no integrity and maturity will spin plates while in a relationship. No need to do that when you got your life together and know what u want. This doesn't mean u will have a successful relationship... But the advice that spini g plates is the only solution, is rather immature not much...
  7. P

Apreciate the honest feedback! I didn't notice that before! Will work on that And to Braadh. Lmao dude thanks for the laughs. Yes I analyze women and life, that's why you are here, silly. And please don't talk about my level of success with girls, I don't want to make you look like a fool...
  8. P

hey guys I made a video blog about how to maintain long term attraction in a relationship, and how to avoid making the common mistakes that lead to girls losing attraction fast. watch on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omgw__mu0eQ watch on facebook...
  9. P

How to Cope with Breakups and Separation

Hey Guys I made a Video Blog on the lessons I've learned through the years on how to deal and overcome with painful breakups hope it helps! youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKCtZh4cfyE facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Advancedselfgrowth?ref=bookmarks
  10. P

learn to TRUST other people

I Don't think its a good idea to BLINDLY trust anyone just for the hell of it. There must be a balance. it's a good idea to learn to look for red flags and indicators that may tell you that, hey this person its definitely not someone I want to trust. I think this is healthy but if all your...
  11. P

learn to TRUST other people

DO YOU TRUST OTHER PEOPLE? Attempting to achieve anything in life by yourself is the perfect formula for failure and frustration. Not much in life gets accomplished without the help and support of others. Whether you want to build a business, start a family, or make new friendships, you will...
  12. P

STOP comparing yourself to others

Those are great points! I will work on that! thanks
  13. P

STOP comparing yourself to others

Hey guys I made a small video blog on the topic of how to stop comparing yourself to others you can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STcABr671jY feel free to give feedback Thanks!
  14. P

You have to be CONVINCED that this is normal

I give up on this post lol... It was never meant to be about rejection Case closed!!
  15. P

I have been approaching consistently every day, even when sick, for 1 year and half. EVERY DAY... during weeks I go to university campuses (best learning experience for verbal game) malls (very difficult) clubs and bars (weekends/ great learning for physicality, dominance)
  16. P

honestly I do get rejection, but sure as Sh1t as he says, not only it doesn't bother me. I never expect to get rejected wait not only that, every time I approach, I expect the girl to be so into me, that it creates an aura around you, a vacuum that pulls most people towards you.... yes some of...
  17. P

my answer to you is who cares? if you get rejected? I could approach 1000 girls, and they could all reject me one after the other, painfully... actually guess what????? it doesn't matter to me, it doesn't change one bit my conviction that the next one will truly and 100% like me and will want...
  18. P

Atom! thanks for putting my ideas in better words. I was starting to doubt if my idea was clear at all. This post was NEVER intended to address the fear of approaching, or rejection. I've been in game for so long that fear of approach and rejection are not part of my reality anymore, I don't...
  19. P

If they reject you?? Well you either shrug it off... And don't even remember it... (I hope) or you can become depressed and worry and ruminate about it every day Your choice.... And if you can't say hi to your mom... Lol it was a metaphor.... But if if you can't.... Mmm I don't know...
  20. P

ok maybe I wasn't very clear on the message lol and thanks, but I don't think I ever mentioned that if she rejects you its her loss not yours either... and and seriously, no matter how advanced you are, approaching a random stranger is NOT normal behavior for most people. if you are a...