Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

The New DJ Bible

Which was true until about... now. This re-vamped DJB looks pretty sweet, and the layout is a lot easier to browse through than the old. Though what's most important is CONTENT... I've been offline for 5+ years because what I read (cough: Pook... Gio...) 'effing WORKS. It's the most solid...
  2. D

What's it like to be in a fight?

DJ Tips is for giving tips, not asking for them. Moved to AE.
  3. D

Wow these guys are being fvcking gay

Moved to HS...
  4. D

Question for mods

That would be Mrs. Claus. Then again, he does fly around the world to get away from her...
  5. D

Your prefered body type for chicks, and your own build

I'm not sure if it's a fetish or just a preference, but I can't remember a single girl that I've dated that was over 110 lbs. If I had to give an average, it's generally about 5'0 to 5'2", 90 lbs to 100 lbs. Oh, I'm 5'11", 195 lbs, 7.9% body fat.
  6. D

How much a month do you spend on alcohol?

I've been fortunate... when I was younger, I spent a buttload on booze. For the past 3 years, I worked in the club scene so I got free booze 24/7. For the past year, I've been uberconcerned with fitness and getting in shape so my alcohol consumption has dropped significantly. If I had to...
  7. D

Election 2008

"Please, take your candicacy away from the forum, as threads regarding politics, religion, and racism aren't allowed". That's what I'd say if a candidate showed up here.
  8. D

Did i make a mistake buying?!

After 2500+ reviews, I doubt they're going to try to steal a whopping $30. http://www.bizrate.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--145887.html
  9. D

Termination Fee

The only problem I'd see with that is AT&T would have an easily accessible record of cell phone towers your phone automatically uses based on where you are located at any given point in time. If they had even the slightest suspicion that you weren't actually there they could find out with one...
  10. D

Fast money?

"Quick cash" generally means that you'll have to do something you normally wouldn't. After all, if anybody would be willing to do whatever it was that people are paying the 'quick bucks' for, then everybody would be doing it... right? So, here are a few legal options: Male dancing (private...
  11. D

Termination Fee

The early termination fee is just that - a fee that they assess you for ending your contractual obligation with them earlier than expected. It's virtually impossible for you to talk your way out of, as the specific legal language surrounding the fee is already agreed to by you (or rather, by...
  12. D

Sleeping is key for me :D maybe for you too .

http://ririanproject.com/2007/09/05/10-benefits-of-power-napping-and-how-to-do-it/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_nap http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=power+nap
  13. D

My muscles are paining ...Please help

This is where you'll generally be able to tell real injuries from just being sore after a hard workout. After a while, you'll start associating that "sore" feeling as actually feeling good, weird as it sounds. It makes you feel like you really got something out of your last workout... as opposed...
  14. D

Critique my Bulking Diet

Very likely - I've thought about changing it up but didn't want to leave something after sticking with it for only a month or so - guess I don't like viewing myself as giving up on anything just because I don't see results. So far I haven't noticed much in terms of size gains, just strength -...
  15. D

Income of a Chippendale

From prior work in the entertainment industry (not Chippen'dales), the average weekend (read: 2 nights at 6 hours a night) was about 600 bucks. Some were more, some were less. Still, it's cash, and it comes out to around $50 an hour... obviously the more muscular you are the more you'll make...
  16. D

What kind of a job would require me to travel?

I would imagine that the job you would find easiest to get into that would require you to travel would be a flight attendant.
  17. D

The gay dollar

Naziism, 9/11 references, racism, and oh yeah sticking it to the gays (no pun intended). This thread really does have it all. :rolleyes: If you'd like to continue, bring it here: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=gay+forums
  18. D

How much protein?

True... but if I'm not mistaken the average "cycle" doesn't take up a lot of space, volume-wise. I mean, 10cc's of a liquid isn't a lot to sneak in from what I'd imagine. I would think the main issue would be getting the needles in - I mean, I can understand someone sneaking in steroids, but...
  19. D

Critique my Bulking Diet

Like I said before, it's not for everyone. If you don't have the motivation or time, then steer clear. I used an entirely different routine when my goal was to cut... after 5 months, when I reached my target bodyfat and was happy with the way I looked, I started to bulk up - which is when I came...