Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

How did Brad Pitt do it?

I don't think anyone looked cooler then him in 'fightclub' or 'snatch' Can't see Keano Reeves playing that role. And he has the natural good looks that come from good breeding. ie jawline, bodyshape.
  2. A

How To Dance In A Club?!

First off, lay off my typoz, cause this is for your benifit not mine. Rite then. It's too hard to show you exactly how you should dance by writing, but a few pointer; 1. The main thing about dancing in clubs is moving to the beat of the music. 2. Watch lots of music videos specially...
  3. A

today was a good day

Don't you love that euphoric feeling :D :D Its a pity that it never lasts more then a few hours, tommrow morning you will be back to your usual AFC self :P does anyone know a way to keep the euphoric feeling going? ie, good nights sleep. a wank before sleep. prayer before...
  4. A

Pet Peeves About Women...

Third. Women that yak yak yak and blah blah blah all day 24/7 about nothing.
  5. A

Protect your neck with these girls...

wtf is this a repost? havent you posted the exact same story before?
  6. A

How does this **** happen!!!!!!

Geez, your guys are't married are you? Who the F#$^ cares. Better to get some practice in before hand , rite? She'll do the same if she had the chance , they all do.
  7. A

The Endless Experiences of Your 20s...

Excellent post cactus3178 , you really took the world out of my mouth . Black Bahindian take it from the older guys on the forum their words are very very TRUE. Im turning 23 this year and have been single for about 4 months now :D after a 3 year AFC relationship. The past 4 months has...
  8. A

Kino

Kino is used best in any situation where hearing is impaired or dejected. 1. Niteclubs 2. Lectures 3. Classes 4. Concerts 5. Amusment parks You can be guaranteed high Kino action in this situations without anyone ever suspecting anything. So get practicing! Reason been...
  9. A

Japanese culture

how long has she been in America for? You should be able to tell if she's americanised by the music she listens to :D what nationality are you Andersbjorler? Most GEN X asian girls are pretty easy to get along with. 1 thing to bare in mind is not to discuss money or family affairs and also...
  10. A

Very Odd Question about Her

LOL! Sounds like She is a VERY good female DJ; signs of speed seduction, neg hits etc on Her part. :D She playing with you man, watch it. Does she have kids? Personally I will not ever break up a marraige when kids are involved.
  11. A

What is it exactly that is destroying my LTR?

You've really dug yourself a big hole .... I dont trust women at all, espcially girls aged between 16 - 25. If she's within this age range watch out. I've gone thru the some sort of thing during my 3 year LTR :( My man, this is just the tip of the ice burg of what is going to happen...
  12. A

Guys I am going to snap...

Chenrezig is the reincarnation of the ancient buddhas which most Hindu religon is based on not just in Tibet. *edited by user*
  13. A

LOL dumbass, you were suppose to let him find out for himself :P Well, there goes that Idea......
  14. A

You have a good heritage and cutural backround, don't ever loose that. Do a bit of research and study on it if your family is over westernised. BTW What are you studying in college? Quote "and she told me that I was doing it on purpose." Don'y worry sometimes even...
  15. A

National DJ club

Re: Re: National DJ club LOL , All are welcome to the Australain devision of the DJ Society. ' Bring us your Frustrated Masses ' Lets get some freakin roll calls goin. Out.
  16. A

Field Report: damn flakiness so frustrating!

to think I though this thread would solve my dry sculp problems... Do you goto Monash Uni 40 Quid ? Remember Americans are Very Very open and loud by nature.. No Pun intended guys :D Last weekend I was out clubing on the coast and there was a group of American HB's at subway yakking...