Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

What is the best tip that you can give ?

I have so much I could say, but I'll just say this tip: Oneitis isn't always a bad thing; Especially when you get it once, get over it, almost get it again and realize how much of a dumb ass you were before. :)
  2. J

Pook's material

Three words come to mind when I think of Pook: Be A Man
  3. J

Pickup Artist Season 3........no Way!!

These are all very good posts. Many men have misunderstood the concepts of being a PUA. If you go out and use the same openers everyone else is using, girls are eventually going to pick up on it. Also, the canned openers are not supposed to be used "religiously." They're designed to get good...
  4. J

I think I just got put in the friend zone :(

Like a lot of the other posters have already stated, it looks like you're suffering from a bit of oneitis. (I have been for a while as well) and it's normal. She's finally giving you signs but you need to be more of a challenge and escalate. It's your life and your business but from what you...
  5. J

trying hard not to be afc

Good job man! You've got everything going right for you so don't worry about screwing it up. It's a plus that she texted you right after which can mean one of two things (Maybe both): 1. She's polite 2. She's interested in you. The physical part will come on its own; Don't force it. Continue to...
  6. J

grinding on the dance floor leads to a boner?

It happens man. If it didn't, I'd be a little worried about ya. ;) However, you need to learn to control it. Like others have already said, there are women who probably wouldn't mind, but there are others who will probably get a little freaked out that you get that excited over a dance...
  7. J

the most confusing date ever

If she kissed you and held your hand, she's interested in you. I'm still a bit unclear about a few things you said though. You said she ended the date early. Did she say why? She may have had an emergency or more importantly, a family emergency. I'd back off a little bit and call or text her...
  8. J

how to get over girl u keep seeing

She's in your circle of friends, so there isn't any avoiding her. The other posters have given solid advice. The only other thing I would add is this: When you're around her act as if nothing happened. I know it feels awkward because you made a move on her and now you both have to continue...
  9. J

"Are you stalking me?" WTF!

By following her around and hanging onto the same thread of conversation, you demonstrated lower value. Leave her alone for a while and next time you talk to her, let her be the one to follow you. Your approach was fine and your conversation flowed well together. Girls react in weird ways...
  10. J

URGH!!! I've had enough of this sh!t!!!

It looks like you've got all the pieces in place. You work on the student radio, are relatively popular and you meet women. It looks like what your problem is that you're too selective. You said, "no-one really floats my boat." Now, there's nothing wrong with that. Every guy has his standards...
  11. J

Be the first to say "friends"

I don't think I've read the article but it seems like a good idea though. Most girls anticipate that you want to be more than friends almost automatically, and rightly so, their shield comes up. By saying the word "friend", it almost subconsciously makes the girl question things. She may say...
  12. J

to ask out in facebook.

You're on the right track man. You just have to make your message seem less needy. Like the other posters have been saying, either tell her when and where you're picking her up, or ask for her number and call her to set it up. One of my favorite quotes I've ever heard is, "Make life work...
  13. J

These guys have the guts approaching

Man, that's hilarious. I just watched all of their videos. "On a scale of 1 to 10, can I get your number?" haha
  14. J

I say im an A55hole and she kisses me.

This is great game and congrats to you man! You handled the situation very well. It is however very rare to find a girl who will kiss you that quickly. The dialogue is great. You showed her you had a spine and you're as good as any other guy that comes into her view. I'll have to remember...
  15. J

should i wait?

If you called and didn't get through, it's best not to bring it up to her. Act like it doesn't bother you and wait a while to call her again. If you keep calling her, you're going to drive her away even more. Give her a little mystery and next time 'she approaches you', and makes a comment about...
  16. J

Approaching girls from behind

If you mean walking up to a girl and tapping her on the back or saying hi while she's walking ahead of you, then yea I can see that coming off as weird to a girl. I'd avoid this kind of approach if it's possible. If you approach the girl while maintaining eye contact and she's right in front...
  17. J

tough call! what would u do fellas?

You should never have to wait for someone to make a move like this. If you think things can happen in the future, keep talking to her at work, but don't push the issue. She does have a boyfriend and you don't want to end up getting into some controversy with him. But like many others will...
  18. J

Well I officially know the worst feeling (emotionally) in the world...

Ouch, that's not going to make things easy. Well, I can tell you this man; I've been there and I know exactly how you feel. Anybody on here can easily tell you to man up and move on, but it's not that easy, right? And her living next to your best friend is obviously going to stir up some...
  19. J

I had to cancel a date due to farting attacks!

Needless to say, I have never eaten that much in one day. (I don't believe) haha. I have however experienced that on a date. The sensation is the most unnerving feeling in the world. It always seems like it comes at the worst and most inconvenient times. I feel ya man. That sucks that she quit...