Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

Jophil. Must read especially for Master DJ's.

Wow. I can't believe this. I haven't been to this site in a couple of years and just decided to peek in and catch some posts from Jophil and I find this sticky. Out of all of the posts I have read on dating forums, Jophil's advice was the realest and very solid. The man really helped me out and...
  2. F

Really Need Some Input on How to Handle This Woman

I see your points but this is who I am. I am always looking to improve myself overall as a man but I won't let women change the person I am comfortable being. I am a gentleman and I am glad I can look in the mirror and not be ashamed of the man I developed into. There is the belief out there...
  3. F

Would this be "creepy"?

I have seen acts like this turn into pissing contest between a man and woman and the women seem to always win. They will show you just how much they can throw their tw*t around and get attention too.
  4. F

Well, I didn't like the whole "I got your message but didn't call" blah blah blah. It was a really turnoff as far as dating is concerned. Things were much more exciting when she was acting completely cool so I decided just to pursue a friendship. I can't be mad because at the end of the day I...
  5. F

What would you do if your wife...

Damn, man, that is so cold. I will never understand how someone can treat their spouse like trash from a street. The ugliness of some people is just astounding too frequently. This make me glad I have avoided marriage for so long. Every time I wonder what it would actually be like to just go...
  6. F

It's cool, Kailex. Thanks. I only posted somewhere else because I assumed I would get a lot of "DJ that H*" type stuff and really wasn't expecting the quality and depth of the feedback I got here. It's good to see. At my job, I do deal with a lot of people usually but not right now. I am...
  7. F

Well, I just ran into her while walking my dog right before work. She was her usual cheery self. She immediately said "hi" and you "look nice." I was dressed for work and I usually don't play. I told her the plans for this Saturday and she accepted them. I spoke with her for another couple of...
  8. F

This possibility did run across my mind, Jophil. I thought maybe I was too laidback and it set her sirens off. That is why I left that last message which, I think, would give clear indication of a man's interest. Yeah, maybe it wasn't the coolest words but it would make things clearer. Well...
  9. F

You are right, man. What you speak is real. Plenty of interest? Still? Wow. I would have sworn she was playing me to the left now. I just don't see it. Maybe I just don't understand it like some do. I may just be very black and white when it comes to this sort of thing. When I come to think...
  10. F

No love lost at all, Jophil. I really am enjoying reading the feedback here even if I do not agree with it all it is very interesting perspectives and things to consider here. Again, they are reasonable, mostly on point and enjoyable to read. To be honest, I am actually starting to have a low...
  11. F

Yeah, I know but the here is that she knows I am new to this town and don't know anyone or much about the place so she has an advantage. Since she stays in my building, that leaves a lot of guess work out.
  12. F

It all sounds very reasonable, fellas. It's a lot of thinking in this though. Too much science. I am not ragging on the tips here because they do sound good but, man, I am just thinking when I have dated in the past, I never thought about stuff like leaving voicemails and stuff. I just did stuff...
  13. F

Update: Well, I decided to call her today just around noon. I told her I was thinking how much I enjoyed our night the other day and would enjoy doing something with her again. I said "I am planning on doing something this Saturday so just give me a call to let me know." Well, she didn't call...
  14. F

What would you do if your wife...

I don't know, man. I was in a LTR not too long ago when my ex was telling me that another guy was hitting on her at work. The guy and I knew each other but didn't know her and I were together. I figured it was a head game and attention seeking as well. I told her that if she really wanted him...
  15. F

You are right, my friend. She is 40 and I am 37. Your and Kailex responses sound good. Like I say, I am used to women being more obvious so it is what I usually expect. Usually, after a first date, I get obvious signs of interest and I am more of a LTR kind of guy so if I like someone and ask...
  16. F

You are probably right. I guess I am more familiar with the women who can't stop calling you every evening after the first date just to ask "what are you doing" and the ones that show a more obvious sign of disinterest. I actually hung my hat more on the "it was really nice to get to know you...
  17. F

The next move? I don’t know, my friend. I admit that I don’t know except to back off for now. Like you stated above, I may have made a blunder but on the other hand, I didn’t want to seem too thirsty either but still show some interest. I agree, I figured when she left the card with the...
  18. F

Yeah, good point. But if that was the question, it was like I said in my other post above that sometimes I can get sort of reckless and just charge into situations without thinking them through (too decisive). Most of the time, I am okay with the outcome but the of the ones I am not, I realize...
  19. F

Somehow I thought you were making reference to the quote but I guess that is your sig. Anyway, right end of the spectrum? Not sure what you mean but I just tend to be very decisive because it is what I was trained to do in my profession... to make quick and confident decisions. I am comfortable...
  20. F

Well, here is my field report. It is pretty straight forward. Basically, we had a great time. I almost didn’t think I was going to be able to keep my plan to slow cook things after the first glass of wine but I am glad I stuck to my guns though. Since we only stay a few doors down from each...