Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Have you ever been punched in the face by a girl?

not punched Okay I haven't truly been punched in the face. I met a really crazy and sexy punk girl at community college, and we saw eachother for a month or so, it was really intense and fast. Because of insensitivity and social blunder, she broke up with me. I was kind of immature, I guess I...
  2. S

Super lame guy tricks hottie into liking him.

These are my first impressio0ns of a girl. This is a drunken account from august '08. She is just as tall as me, with red hair and brown eyes, I guess she is older and has probably been to more places and can drink more booze than I can. Clearly I suffer from some petty obsession/ Tonight...
  3. S

Madness, shyness, bruce lee, superego

Well its been a long time since I posted and even longer since I read these forums, so please forgive me if the community has heard these ideas and moved past them. I know nothing new can be said about PUA but sometimes it helps to hear something a second or third time. There is a world...
  4. S

Hi! I'm boring, quiet, and have no personality!

Not everybody succeeds in every situation. Parties are tough, people sometimes move and think as one in a party, and if you aren't part of that mental mass you can't crack you way in your change the flow. Maybe you can find a more intermediate scene to practice in before you try parties and...
  5. S

Offering help to a girl in class

Okay here is my perspective. First of all, I was a loser in school so I can shoot you straight. There is a line of women a mile long, and they are all waiting to use you. If you want to help her you can, but you have to make it look easy. You don't have to verbalize it. Her assignment can be...
  6. S

The HUGE how many chicks have you Banged thread

People who are like "this is stupid" are ashamed of their numbers? Maybe some big shot guru doesn't want to reveal that he hasn't gotten much in his life? My sexual history is on these boards. I've penetrated 10 girls in about 2 years of sexual activity.
  7. S

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

Agreed with BVB. The best woman is inexperience and permissive, and orgasms easily. I would go further, to say that there is no 'good in bed' for a woman, they are all getting f*cked by a mindless animal there is only one symphony and I play it every time. Good/bad kisser, definitely.
  8. S

A storytelling tip . . . EZ ending

This is an ongoing problem I have when trying to tell stories, of which I have a lot. My stories are good, with lots of little funny quirks and getting side-tracked, but the ending always falls flat, or leaves them wondering what happened next. I'm going to tell a story now, to take up space and...
  9. S

When a girl gives you a bunch of little things to hold on to or keep.

I find that those items build good proof with new girlfriends. If they are wandering around your place and they find a pair of ear rings, some underwear, a letter, a drawing, (presumably from all different girls) then she knows you have other options, without you having to say or do anything...
  10. S

I think I mess up, fart

That's ridiculous, I don't care how hot she is everybody farts. How long are you supposed to hold in your farts? What if you married her? That would be forty years of squeezing your ******* closed.
  11. S

What the hell happened on this date?

Well what do you want out of this? If you just want some poossy then yeah, this is a waste of your time, clearly there are faster and easier ways to get laid. If you want a girlfriend, a connection, somebody you can share feelings with, then wait. She's putting up walls for the same reason...
  12. S

Cheating

Where do you draw the line? This should really be discussed early in the 'relationship.' I always draw the same rules. You can go to dinner, have a date with someone, kiss them, whatever. Competition is fair play. Whatever you do, just TELL ME about it right away. If you kiss somebody, no big...
  13. S

Any advice?

Her dad said this, her dad said that? Holy **** man, do your parents have any idea what kind of guy you are? Do they know how much you swear or how much weed you like to smoke? DON'T listen to her dad! Best case scenario he's a regular AFC, but he might be an instrument of her evil woman tricks...
  14. S

What the hell happened on this date?

She may be resisting because she doesn't want you to think she's a total wh0re. She might also resist because she's afraid you only want sex, so this is her way of testing you. These two possibilities are not exclusive! I would guess that she feels both. When I get signals like this, I always...
  15. S

Any advice?

You can call her, but only to set up a face 2 face meeting. Hey darling, what's up? I've missed you terribly, my life is empty when you're not around. When she shows up set the mood, pull her hair a little bit and bite her on the ear. She'll know you mean business. You should only call to set up...
  16. S

Somebody verbally abuse me.

SLAP YOURSELF IN THE FACE
  17. S

fear of stds

Herpes is the worst one, in my opinion, because blood tests can't verify whether you have genital herpes or the kind of herpes that is very common in the population. The only way to get tested for herpes is to have the doc swab a lesion, and you can have herpes without ever having had a lesion...
  18. S

Ok I need some ideas, lots!

Spend the night scamming with her, for free stuff. Go to a restaurant and complain that the food is cold, that the lights are too bright ... try to get the meal comped. Sneak her into the movies, get some ice cream afterwards and then run away without paying! Bring a hip flask with some alcohol...
  19. S

Is having a deep voice considered unattractive in high school?

Get real close to them and speak softly, but low. Imagine the vibration in your chest making their chest vibrate too, envelope them in the power of your voice. Then put an arm around their shoulders, or their waist, and keep talking. It barely matters what you say, your voice can hypnotize them...