Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Why do some girls think just because we talk to them we want what inside there pants?

because a lot of the time, subconciously, we do......
  2. T

Does size matter to girls?

you are a tool
  3. T

taller dudes

who f'kn cares?....besides you?
  4. T

Can i get anygirl number?? How can i be smooth about it?

Get out and make some mistakes! You'll eventually, I hope, figure out what works and what doesn't.
  5. T

Same Kino Problem! Can I PLEASE get some pointers?

stop thinkin about what ladies want....think about only what you want! Obviously keep it in the realm of respect and don't grope them, but you want to build the sexual tension so kino them....and don't think how they are responding to it! Never try to think what ladies are thinking....it's futile!
  6. T

Girls seem to ignore me!!!

boo f'kn hoo
  7. T

Can't Stop Thinking About Her

make a move, a manly move, soon...I emphasize SOON! You want more than just friendship, and it seems she does too. Make a move!
  8. T

Game lost!,girls that use to like me don't now!

don't go to a club to pick up...girls often don't.
  9. T

Whats your best music?

Common
  10. T

Ganji Games: "A Last Ditch Effort To Get The Girl"

Barbilus...im in a similar situation... My game plan: call her and setup a date...on the day of the date...tell her I'm relaxing at home with some drinks.... and ask her if she wants to join me. If she says yes. (might take some persuasion)...then you're good If she says no...and is...
  11. T

Move on or get to know her?

I'm gonna try to save you some pain here man....forget her. Completely. Don't expect her to call you....I can't see it happening. Learn from this experience....I know it hurts...but you'll be glad this happened sometime in the future....I guarantee it.
  12. T

My first approach! And a nasty ending...

lots of mistakes to learn from there....but great start!! analyze your mistakes here to death....and improve on them nice job!
  13. T

No initiative on her part

if she's accepting your dates its all good! Who cares if she calls? But i suggest after awhile....to stop calling.... that makes her decide if she wants to call you....might be awhile...but her intentions will be known then.
  14. T

please respond - advice?

please ask a direct question....I don't know how to answer this!
  15. T

the media IS NOT trying to make you an AFC!!

Here's an idea....don't watch it! If it's AFC...don't watch it! Don't sit through it...then later say...wow...so much AFC in the media. I can expose myself to so much media that promotes what men are.... even during those "popular" times such as 5, 8, or whenever Just don't accept...
  16. T

Get your mind off women

glad that worked for ya. But many people who sarge and purposely go out to meet women can get the same results. It depends on what works for you and what you're comfortable with.
  17. T

shyness?

ask her out to chill some time...drinks...or something to be just you and her. You're very young....maybe ask to go to a movie. And if she is shy...more likely she wants friendship to form then a relationship.. take it slow
  18. T

FVCK! How could i be so *ARGH*

you think too much. It probably comes out in your behaviour. The other posters were right. Change how you perceive this girl.
  19. T

Be Picky About Who U Approach

I think its a natural progression. I only approach women I am attracted to. Not every woman around. Somedays there are no woman around that really attract you. If you're picky then so be it. Nothing wrong with that.