Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

can you be a drug addict and an Alpha Male at the same time?

Being an addict means you are a b1tch, not an alpha. Also, being an alpha has nothing to do with the women you draw. Let's get some terms straight...
  2. B

Ever hooked up with a girl with herpes?

Sh1t thread lock and ban
  3. B

can you be a drug addict and an Alpha Male at the same time?

An Alpha is in control of his life. A drug addict isn't.
  4. B

if a dude is a b7-8 should he....

Do whatever you want. You have the penis. You're the boss.
  5. B

How many of you could resist a 9-10?

I don't really know what you're asking. If I can hit it. I'm gonna hit it. The has nothing to do with dating.
  6. B

If she cheated WITH you

If she cheated on her ex with you, you're probably gonna get herpes when you date her.
  7. B

Fvcking cold sores

Afaik outbreaks are way more contagious. I wouldn't cancel the trip though. You don't need to kiss her...
  8. B

Does the good physique help us to attract women?

I used to be skinny, then I got muscular, now I have a beer gut. I didn't feel like going back to the gym, so I got GLUTTONY tattooed on my gut. Don't get as many girls as when I was in shape, but still get way more than when I was skinny.
  9. B

When is it acceptable to "get mad"?

Excessive anger is a weakness. Stay in control, and you keep control. Being too indifferent can backfire too. You have to make it clear that something displeases you without being angry.
  10. B

Girls didn't used to be able to do "no contact"

It's not very DJ to post a whine thread.
  11. B

DO you have high standards for quailty girls you want?

Fat girls are for rebounding and for having hot friends. Yes you should have standards for girls you want to hook up with, but they should be different from girls you want to be friends with.
  12. B

Metro's messed up the game.

Well, I have a beard and wait a long time between haircuts and even if I wear a tie I usually am also wearing jeans and sneakers. The answer to pretty boys is to be a bad boy. There's also a difference in how you carry yourself. Pretty boys are self-conscious. Bad boys aren't. Both are...
  13. B

How do you fellas get over a girl?

It sucks, especially if you're coming out of a serious LTR. Best bet is to stay busy because dwelling on memories of her just sucks.
  14. B

Bar Approach Field Report.

This kind of patience shows that you aren't out trying to rack up numbers, you aren't socially awkward, and you know your own value. Girls will notice this and it's always a positive note. It's not conducive to racking up one night stands but it does work over time to build up relations with...
  15. B

How do you fellas get over a girl?

It takes TIME. You can distract yourself with work, hobbies, the gym or new girls, but in the end it takes time. There's no exact amount but the longer you go without talking to her the less you'll remember her until you find yourself having forgotten her almost completely.
  16. B

Finally deciding upon a career

I was out of high school for 6 years before I decided what I wanted to do with my life and actually started college.
  17. B

Sex is gross (kind of)

Just drink more you tend to miss the imperfections.
  18. B

hair loss/balding= game over?

So go tanning. Just make the leap. I am a white guy with an afro, sometimes I pick it out just because I think it's funny. It looks ridiculous. I don't care, no one does. It's just another accessory.
  19. B

hair loss/balding= game over?

The general rule is that if you can't wear your receding hairline with confidence, cut it all off and grow a beard.
  20. B

Clothing Styles for Balding Men

Affliction and Ed Hardy are very in right now, especially in the clubs. You said you were 19? Those clothes might be a little on the expensive side for you, but you can find them on clearance. You're still young enough to dress like a kid. I have some receeding hair at 24 but not much...