Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Is it posible to give yoself a blow job?

Admins close down threads with the excuse that they are "repeated questions" when they cna' even help you find a search on it....... ........yet let this bull**** stay open. I think they just wanna know how to blow themselves.
  2. A

Asking girls out to formal events...

haha wow . that was good
  3. A

Is this too drastic just for a girl - part 2

if you reply. keep it short. keep it formal. keep to the point. and just never talk to her again.
  4. A

Is this too drastic just for a girl - part 2

Don't listen to this guy. Keep doign waht you're doign man. you're doing great and you're forgetting about her oblivously selfish ass. Remember she tooled you man....you can't let that happen again!! I'm actually going through the same thing you're going through, so power to us. :up:
  5. A

Being a leader . . vs saying no???

aight man. I did that dude. you didn't read what happened? i should just let them get pissed? seriously man, hs girls can make you look like the bad guy no matter what.
  6. A

Nice! Awesome tip man. Sincerely, AFC Projector
  7. A

bump??? c'mon no one knows?
  8. A

Ways to increase appetite

Hey man. If you want to INCREASE your appetite, you eat smaller meals more frequently. It might make more sense to eat A LOT at one meal, or STARVE YOURSELF for like a week and then think you'll eat a crapload, but that's not true. Eat smaller meals, more frequently. in time you will...
  9. A

AFK Protector's Workout Journal

To be honest, I don't think at least people on this board do it for nothing but strength. I wanna be strong so I can defend myself , but looking good is freakin essential in my book. Game + looks > game only
  10. A

ok I don't think I phrased this correctly. Now that I am awake, LET ME TRY AGAIN: The scene: a party. The people: party goers + you + your GF/date The problem: You want to go dance, so you grab your gf's hand and lead her to the dance floor. She pulls back and says "no, I don't'...
  11. A

Ok I'm all about leading and stuff, but seriously, when you're out on a date and they don't agree to what you wanna do, like "let's dance" or "lets go minigolfing" and they only say "no I don't want to" what's a guy to do??? This hasn't happened yet to me, I had a wonderful time, but my...
  12. A

Stoner I'm not sure what you're asking, but if you're asking if I'm doing this for myself or to impress someone else, it's purely for myself. I hate being weak and I want to change that. Even if this does not help me get girls, I will be better off than before.
  13. A

ok well, I am weak as hell right now. But I have an adjustable 30 lb dumbbell (2 of them). I also got a chin-up bar that I installed on my door so I can do chinups and stuff. I use like 70 lbs for the lat pulldown. yeah see i'm pretty weak. uh...ok so how does my fullbody look? i...
  14. A

bump. please help.
  15. A

BUMP!! ... and then some Ok I've ditched the 5 day split. How does this beginner's fullbody workout look? I will probably do it Wednesdays and Saturdays. Yeah?
  16. A

Fullbody?? 2day split?? 4 day?? 5 day?? wha???

Aight man. I think I'll go back to my full-body then. Some dude on BB.com told me to go 5-day....I dunno why. :confused:
  17. A

hey thanks. I'd do BB squats, but I don't have a BB. I do this all in my home with dumbbells and stuff. i can add chinups, because i found a bar the other day i can install on a door or something. yeah, i don't know what else too add. i guess i'll look on exrx.net for more db...
  18. A

thanks man. It's just that I know a few people here personally, so I wanted their opinions too.
  19. A

Hello my friends. Now that testing is over and all I have more time on my hands, meaning getting back to working out. I starting eating like crap for a few days because the stress was so high, but I stopped and starting eating clean again so I did not gain much fat during my lethargic stage...
  20. A

Helping HB10's out with their stalkers.

I don't like your haughty attitude Keeper. Face the facts, you want to be her "knight in shining armor." You want something FROM being that. Get with the program.... I've been in this situation. Good thing I didn't really give a ****. One time a girl told me about her "stalker." I was...