Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Advice on Sex

Pursue another girl at the same time. Find a **** buddy.
  2. S

Advice on Sex

hahahahahahahahahahaha.....Randy Johnson....good one.....ha ha Next time I'm going to try imagining him throwing a perfect game. Pitch by pitch. I should break a world record. Or her back.
  3. S

Player vs DJ Reloaded

Doing dialog in a post with an exclamation mark at the end is so 2001. Just kidding :-). Really, working out and stuff is fine, but I myself in all my humbleness try to strike a balance between bettering myself, and considering and hanging out with other people. The value of meaningful...
  4. S

Advice on Sex

I thought about Michael Jordan when I was getting the tingly feeling, and I almost lost my erection.
  5. S

Treat it like a Game!

Here's another easy one to help take some of the load off of a DJ's struggle to talk to women. Today, I went up to a girl I'll probably have sex with soon, who works at a pool hall and asked for change. Only I asked, "Hey, will you do me for a dollar?" She said nothing and instantly turned...
  6. S

Simple Tips

I would just like to share some simple knowledge to help you get women. First off, if you are anything like me-- you have come here to get women. You've found all of the tips and tricks of Mystery, Ross Jeffries, and others. Then you learned about the DJ lifestyle of self improvement and...
  7. S

A DJ.....Right?

Good point! Although I think both you and I have said this in different threads though Interceptor
  8. S

A DJ.....Right?

Lol...I don't think so...probably just average. I've had someone tell me I should model...but I was alot skinnier then. I'm getting back to my old shape, but I still have relatively good looking girls coming on to me outright...but really, even then I was going bald and am still. And yesterday I...
  9. S

Life Lessons

Another quick tip: You cannot depend on your contacts, your car, your muscles, your appointments, your busy-ness, women, or anything else to make you happy. All of those things should be outgrowths of your inner happiness. How be happy you ask? Happiness is being who you want to be...
  10. S

A DJ.....Right?

Being a DJ is all well and good but here's a quick little tip. Don't let this site turn you into a self absorbed narcissus. Really, it is possible to get all the money, a nice car, big muscles, and forego all of the action until you get to that point and then what do you have? A...
  11. S

Step out of that Comfort Zone

I **** all over comfort zones
  12. S

Be a Man!

This post is a beautiful piece of writing
  13. S

DJ vs Alpha-males: dealing with competition and jealousy

good info I really liked "Be too big to feel threatened!"
  14. S

The Window of Glory and Doom

It doesn't matter if you are Tommy Lee, David DeAngelo, Tom Cruise, or ****ing Denzel Washington. Every man faces that point. And if you have had ANY experience in the game at all, you know what point I am talking about. THE POINT. The point where your heart starts beating. The hairs on your...
  15. S

Game All Women!

This is just a short little tip that is applicable to guys just getting into this game. It's simple. The tip is simply to GAME ALL WOMEN! See, what we view as "DJ Game", girls just look at as being charming, manly, sexy, etc. They don't see it as game, they see it as a character trait. And...
  16. S

An old truth

LMAO
  17. S

Choose or Lose

What is this
  18. S

Three Simple Tips

What is this EDIT: BUMP
  19. S

Think about it this way

What is this? EDIT: BUMP