Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

So does anyone play music here?

Might you have any recordings of your playing that can be uploaded? I'd love to hear your playing. Personally, I play the cello. Im currently in the college applications process, and although I have no interest in majoring in music (hence schools like julliard are outta the picture), I do...
  2. C

When I kiss this girl, I don't feel anything :(

If it was no tongue, ur not suppsed to feel anything.
  3. C

California people

The social composition of norcal is a lot different. And to rgeere, Cali > Texas
  4. C

Jeans Anyone?

Does anyone know which brands sell good white (bleached) jeans at a good price?
  5. C

Dating Korean Woman

Hey. I'm Asian.
  6. C

A totally different question: Who owns this site?

Recently, I've been wondering who pays for and hosts sosuave.com and sosuave.net. The forums are completely ad-free, and the main site only has a few non-obtrusive products. There's really no profit benefit to hosting a forum. Is there any other reason for hosting this other than for the good of...
  7. C

Dating Korean Woman

yea they're gorgeous and can be so seductive and sexy, but it comes with a fair share of attitude.
  8. C

Dating Korean Woman

Alrite lets do this again- Korean,Viet,Islander girls - more superficial, more attitude, less compassionate, emotionally liberal, sexually agressive. Chinese, Japanese, Thai - more submissive, more conservative, less whiney, more plain, dependable. A lotta korean women out there are...
  9. C

Become bitter towards women over time

SurfsupinHawaii! Sup man, it's been a while. I dig what you're feelin. On the islands especially, the girls are gorgeous but so few have personality, wit, and compassion. They may all look different but it often seems like inside, they are the same superficial conformists. I'd hella encourage...
  10. C

Question if on if this was a date or not...

She seems like a great girl - oriented towards the right things, classy, has standards. As the only asian in your community, it actually makes you exotic and more appreciable. She likes you. A lot. Don't do anything drastic and just keep up this current routine. With this girl, there's a huge...
  11. C

New SAT Scores

12. C

you guys are wise and good hearted gentlemen and ladies

I like em, especially the first. Watch the syllables and flow at the end of the first and the beginning of the second and they'll be good.
  13. C

my girlfriend's school work

Women come over asking for help because they want you to get in their pants. After you are finished helping in some area, you should initiate "helping" in others.
  14. C

You guys have it soooo easy it's not even funny!!

You have maybe one or two pimples and it worries you? I've had terrible cystic acne for a while, and I've completely reworked aspects of my life to combat it. Half the foods I enjoy I no longer eat, I take supplements (some 10 pills a day), and use tazorac. To put things in perspective, I'm...
  15. C

The girl likes me, but she's not grateful or interested in me

This has nothing to do with male-female relationships bro. She's simply a bad listener, and probably self-absorbed. If you stick to it, you will find that more and more, the relationship will center around her. These people tend to ignore the feelings and needs of people around them. Being...
  16. C

i Think its over for me

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
  17. C

Girls are physical

Tickel em, press em against a locker, slap their ass, grab them and lick their ear.
  18. C

holy sh*t... kill me

You can be both the good samaritan and play the game to your benefit. One scenario - Ditch lindsay and bring the young girl. Lindsay gets jealous as hell and wants your c0ck more than ever. The young girl will be happy as hell and won't go crazy after finding out that you brought some other...
  19. C

perv girl

she wants it. Stop thinking about it and just give it to her hard.
  20. C

Question PuertoRican Lover's views!

I don't recall having ever disagreed with you kevin, but that is just pure horsesh1t. Sex after marriage was used to control the population, especially those of the lower classes to prevent a rise in street urchins + abandoned kids, whom would simply be an unnecessary toll on the economy...