Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

Overprotective mother

How old is her daughter?
  2. E

You DJ's got me into this, now you got me out.

HAHA ... well, you can't always have your cake and eat it too. As a woman, I always find it amusing when a man thinks he should be able to have sex with a woman while totally disregarding what she might want. Women who just want bootie call are rare. Women who lie about just wanting bootie...
  3. E

LTR fizzling - gf seems to want out

How about a womans perspective? I've been in her shoes. It wasn't pretty. I think she's got a bad case of wanting you to be someone you're not. You are who you are and either she loves you for that or she doesn't. I'll be the first to admit that women tend to find a man and then want to...
  4. E

Girls are afraid of Russian Mafia

What? I love Russian men. I can’t ever seem to find them though. I don’t think there’s a Russian man living within 500 miles of where I am. I think I'll go pout now.
  5. E

Oldder women????

How can you win this one? Stop thinking of her as an age. She's just a woman. If you're focused on the age difference, she'll focus there too. If you don't, she'll get past it.
  6. E

Should i do this or not?

I think she was simply saying that when it comes to dating, she prefer that you take the lead. I don't think she was calling you a "boy." You proved you are/were one though. Boys are afraid to call girls. Men aren't. ;)
  7. E

foolish choice

No it has happend to me, but after I always think it wasn't worth it. I'm just wondering if men are the same way.
  8. E

What is going thru her mind when they look back

Realistic? No. It was a nice little fantasy though ....
  9. E

What is going thru her mind when they look back

Damn Saki, I need a cigarette after that.
  10. E

Help me bring him around

Yea, for a week or so, then you'd be bored.
  11. E

I need some help & advice.

Whoa ... now that's a real problem. I agree with the taking it to the police. I don't agree that she probably just got drunk and did the guy. This kind of thing does happen. I think the only way through something like this is with professional help. Your girlfriend has a lot going on...
  12. E

What have I done?

Don't give me that. If he still liked her, he'd be with her. Simple as that. Oh, and he wouldn't make her cry. I'll tell ya what, I'm no dating expert but I do know that when a man *really* wants a woman, he'll stop at nothing to get her.
  13. E

foolish choice

So, is gettind laid worth that "I feel like a trapped animal" feeling you get afterwords?
  14. E

What have I done?

Spare me! That's not it at all. She's having post break up remorse. She just doesn't like feeling so alone all the sudden. You want to get rid of her? Go obsessive on HER. Start calling everyday saying you made a huge mistake and that you love her, can't live without her. You guys...
  15. E

foolish choice

If you're looking for sympathy, Big Pappy, don't go looking here ;) You got laid. Stop your complaining already. Men! You all never cease to amaze me.
  16. E

Younger girl's love the bald cark

I can assure you it's not a generation thing. At least in my case it's not. Which brings up a question I have. I do the full brazillian thing, no landing strip or anything. I love going totally bare. My man has said he'd like it better if I kept a landing strip or something down there...
  17. E

Help!!

Two letters ... K and Y. That's all you need to fix this problem.
  18. E

Dating younger woman...

Who can ever know if any relationship would work? What's this about time? You're thinking you'll meet the right woman and that will be that? If you're looking for a relationship, your likely to have to do some juggling. You can't know if something will work unless you give it a go.
  19. E

gf going to male strip joint for girlfriends bachelorette party

This sets off my "control freak" alarm. As in, you sound like one to me. I'm not saying you are one, just that this statement makes you sound like one to me. I don't know what to tell you. I guess it's up to her as to if she's willing to live with your double-standard. Personally, I'd be...
  20. E

what is a good Gym opener?

A line, is a line and it sounds like a line. Why not just say "Hi, I'm name. I see you here a lot and thought I'd introduce myself."