Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. V

The Gutless Hypocritical Moderator Watch Continues....

I just want to point out the hypocrisy in your little "no politics" ban.. you just erase a perfectly fine thread about the elections in Spain, possibly the most pertinent topic in the world today, because the topic, i'm assuming is "political" yet Lionheart and I were having a perfectly...
  2. V

Working out More then once a day??

That's actually a good idea.. you are able to hit the abs with really good intensity, and not as an afterthought in your a.m. session - presumably you'd be thrashed after the heavy lifting.
  3. V

Hunger at night -- how do I change it?

yeah exactly... but some fat fukk never died from overdosing on ephedrine.... ephedrine supplementation is the province of sophisticated trainers... most fat slugs who see the xenadrine ads on TV would never have a clue there is a difference !! The stupidity I hear from journalists on the...
  4. V

Working out More then once a day??

Personally, I only do the split workouts when I am cutting. I like to lift really early in the A.M. before going to work (around 5:30) then do cardio after I come home from work (around 7:30).. it works out quite well.. I am able to do hard intensity on both - something I think that would...
  5. V

Max-OT in 30-40 minutes, how?

flawed how? Please elaborate. didn't you just prescribe 11 worksets for the kid when he originally was doing 12? It's not much of a change!
  6. V

GUIDE TO CUTTING UP

You've obviously never tried to "cut up". Deprivation of certain foods you love (but will make you fat) is pure fukkin' psychological torture. YOU ARE ALWAYS HUNGRY! The first 3 weeks of a cutting diet are hellish.. especially week 3 when you get cravings.. BAD. If you can survive week...
  7. V

What are you listening to?

MF Doom - naturally.
  8. V

"What country are you?" Why closed?

bunch of paranoid moderators on this site..... treat us like fukking children sometimes.
  9. V

1. Hydroxycut works.. however it's not as good as straight ephedrine. 2. The FDA has banned "EPHEDRA" but it has not banned "EPHEDRINE" - these are not the same compounds.. Ephedra is a natural analogue to ephedrine. Ephedrine is the active ingredient in many cold and asthma...
  10. V

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hunger at night -- how do I change it? hydroxycut works.. make no bones about it. however nothing beats straight ephedrine + caffeine for thermogenic - well other than those illegal thyroid drugs pro bodybuilders use- and you'd be crazy to fukk with those! anyway, tons...
  11. V

Max-OT in 30-40 minutes, how?

The warm-ups and acclimations don't count as "sets" because under Max-OT you're not working at overload level. Max OT quite clearly states that you shouldn't be going to fatigue on warmups or acclimation... you shouldn't be taking full two-three minute breaks between warmup acclimation sets...
  12. V

Re: Victor is having a roid rage did it ever occur to you that i don't feel like capitalizing? did it ever occur to you that you're a tad uptight? did it ever occur to you that i am fukking with you, because a response like this would have been so predictable? lighten up, dude. wow...
  13. V

Re: Re: Hunger at night -- how do I change it? yeah, it works but you'll be pissing every 5 minutes! A gallon a day is more than enough for dieting purposes.
  14. V

Re: Hey victor, here's an idea ... does the truth hurt? obviously. for you'd know the last thing you should eat, if you're supposedly on a diet, is a pizza... hell, there are so many other things you could have eaten. i did communicate.. or is "go read the cutting guide" too dense...
  15. V

here's a shocking idea... EAT SOME FAT! The reason you're always hungry is because you don't eat fat.. which is why by the end of the day you attack the pizza. not good. by what you've writting you sound utterly clueless on how to diet. read the cutting guide for a good idea on how...
  16. V

possible to take too much whey or milk?

6 scoops whey - 150g protein 4 pints skim milk - 64g protein depending on what you weigh 214g protein is fine. However, I'd lay off so much milk... that's overkill... drink 2 pints of milk and eat more lean meats instead.
  17. V

skipped a few days of creatine, now what?

not even. you can go for up to a month without creatine and not have to reload.
  18. V

My Lower Back Hurt

get your back checked out and then begin doing specific workouts for your spinal erectors and lower back muscles.. lots of lighter-weight deadlifting (6-8 reps) and reverse hyperextensions. squatting and barbell rows also work wonders on your back. your back pain is probably due to...
  19. V

-=Why You Should Stop Masturbating=-

man, we could go back and forth on this forever... tell you what, quote me some actual scientific studies saying that masturbation isn't natural but rather strictly addictive behavior. Also, you don't really draw a line on how much masturbation is "addictive" - but hell, that's beside the...
  20. V

-=Why You Should Stop Masturbating=-

but he's wrong here.. we do need to masturbate sometimes to control the build up of sexual energy. That's why we masturbate. Funny how no one teaches us how to jerk off.. it's just something that comes naturally... I wonder why.