Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Never wait for sex

Good post in my opinion. If she isn't putting out then go **** some other slut, that way not only do you get some sex but you also force the issue and will probably crack into your original target aswell.
  2. C

When another dude walks slower/faster

Double post sorry
  3. C

When another dude walks slower/faster

I've noticed this too and yeah it is usually the guys who like to think they are the alpha dog... Obviously their just being ridicules since the polite and normal thing to do is just walk at a comfortable pace for everyone...I could run off in front when walking too...dodging in-between other...
  4. C

The "Just Got Dumped" GUIDE

a better method for what? Dont get me wrong, this will get some girls to come back to you as i said, but you wont have your everloving life partner back simply because you ignored them for a few weeks after they dumped you. Things change when that happens. This advice can only apply when SHE...
  5. C

Is you stupid? Ive done this befor, several times, guess what happens? Either 1. she comes back and you get to bang her, however she quickly realises your not 'different', your the same guy she dumped but you managed to pull the wool over her eyes for a bit. (then she leaves, or...
  6. C

What's up with condoms??

I think the reality is that condoms basically interfere with sex on so many levels, the flow, the feeling, lubrication, 'fun' etc. That a high proportion of 'sexually active' folk know the risks and take them anyway. Anyone whose used condoms during drunken one night stands will tell you that...
  7. C

Wild sex positions

Ok, so you both get on all fours (like your both about to take it doggy style), you push your **** between your legs so its sticking out the back - she backs onto it...ass to ass.....chick i did this with seemed to love it...i felt like a retard obviously lol. quickly wondered why i suggested it...
  8. C

For the guys that like fat chicks...

you can fist fat chicks. :up:
  9. C

Yeah this does kinda work, to be honist it can even work after youve cried your eyes out and made a fool of yourself :cry:, it only works though because some women are just as lonley/insecure/useless at finding someone as you are. Theyl break up with you because they feel they ought to (there...
  10. C

Most obvious come-on that was missed

In the pub, been eyeing a barmaid up a bit that evening. End of the night comes around...someone grabs my arm, its this barmaid...(i dont know her properly, shes just hot barmaid) Her ; "HI! Do you remember me?!?!?!?" Me ; "Errrrr, i dont think so.".....and kinda looked away. Duuuuh.
  11. C

Do Not Jack Off!

i think actualy this is true. ive got no eveidence of that other than anecdotal but im sure im less likley to look people in the eye or talk in a confident tone at an audible volume if i spent the last few hours jacking off. It mite just be exaustion (tho i doubt it) but generaly when im done i...
  12. C

mega-corny kiss close..that worked

Heh, nice one. This one came from Anthony off of Big Brother: Him : Are those fake eyelashes? Her : No. Him : Well they look like fake eyelashes...weird. Her : Yeah their not. their mine. Him : Wow, their amazing, close your eyes. Moves in for the snog. Moves like this...
  13. C

Double her interest level with one kiss...

"I havnt been properly kissed in so long" - lil quote from last week.
  14. C

is alchohol the only aphrodesiac?

Its blatently complaetly different from person to person, your talking about smoking a joint but cannabis comes in thousands of varieties ranging from anestheticly sleep inducing to euphoric hyper activity inducing and all thatgs in between. If feel chilled and perhaps more funny (wacky thoughts...
  15. C

show dignity and self respect and the girls will come flocking...

A warning ; if you 'compleatly drop interest' in the girl your dating she'l probably just go and f_ck some other guy who does show interest - even if he only does so for a minute she'l jump rite on his **** to punish you for abandoning her. Dont be stupid about it.
  16. C

Text Message Her The "Wrong" Message

Yeah i have a suspicion girls have used this on me in the past.
  17. C

Sex Secrets That Aren't A Secret.

Solid Gold. Its all true. You mite wanna proof read the next part a little more carefully tho, you seemed to lose your flow a couple of times. Bring on part II tho!
  18. C

Most obvious come-on that was missed

This HB9 who was my 'cool' mates first ever LTR for like 3 years and he was hers came back from thailand for a while and i started seeing her about in the towns bars etc...anyway i would always chat to her - usualy about how cool i am and how girls love me and stuff and she would tell me im cool...
  19. C

Is not the idea that a person will love you for who you really are just BS?

All very well, the tips will certainly work, i know that for definate. BUT I dont want a relationship where i have to keep up ridiculas pretences about not likeing a girl i do like and not being interested when i realy am and only seeing this girl that i like once a week so she thinks i dont...
  20. C

The "dreaded" LJBF zone.

A-Men bro. They dont mean what they say, they mean "Hey, look, sexualy its not happening at my end...and friends DONT get sexual with friends...so lets be friends." (Girls know this - they dont 'just want to be friends' they want you to stop your sexual advances.) So dont be silly by...