Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Q

I dont care and no motivation to do anything!

I can waste a hole day basically hanging around sosuave.com chatting to friends on msn wanking....etc. and i always feel like **** afterwoods.. very important to just go and do something else.. got a dog? go take her/him for a walk. a long walk. take your mp3 player/discman and...
  2. Q

Quick Question that I hope someone can answer before the night ends

..moved to AE. well, I'm not a mod. But I actually go to AE before coming to DJD. Normally a much better read.
  3. Q

kiss the girl's hand when first meeting?

I'd kiss a girls hand.. ..if she was royalty for example.. If she was a HB10 and put her hand out for me to kiss.. I don't know how I'd react. But licking it as JC suggest (joked?) is a real chance of happening. Laughing is another. No chance am I degrading myself to give some stuck up...
  4. Q

I dont care and no motivation to do anything!

my guess is you're making excuses. What are you doing with this extra home time? video games is my guess. I can tell ya this much, remove internet/cable tv/video games and you'll get so bored that you'll actually do things that you enjoy. as opposed to doing things that don't bore you...
  5. Q

FR: DaVinci & Minstrel Succeed..Sensation bombs

Shezz, you i know i love your work. But if you followed your tips and the same sequence of events, there could have been trouble. 3. ALWAYS approach the UG in a set first (basic rule) + bulldogs opener = danger. ;) Well done brother. I got a feild report to post up in...
  6. Q

Xbox360? Dissapointed

JC, you would look really cool with your giant slipper/shoes and a talking elmo.
  7. Q

Yes, I'm a perv, and no, they shouldn't let me back on the field. (Cheerleader pics)

Strauss is infiltrating the world of cameramen now?
  8. Q

what's going on with this??

search my user name with can't come or something like that.. i've answered this question alot of times.. there will be many different explanations on the same thing.. long story short, i was in your situation. got a girlfriend, ****ed her raw for 3 months before i blew. the day i blew...
  9. Q

Online vs. Offline (IRL) Reputation Risks

I got lost in your words as I started to think about my own feelings after basically the first paragraph. And I think you may also have got lost in your words somewhat, as its quite deep, and seemed to change in direction somewhere along the ways. But I think I am in a place similar to you...
  10. Q

HELP! need to learn how to dance

it is the least important part of a club pick up.
  11. Q

Braces at 18 and a hair thing also

get braces now. serious picking up will not start until you're atleast the age of 21.. I need braces. I never worried about it at 15. at 18 i thought it was too late, but looked into it anyway. Mum said she couldn't afford it, and I had no money. I'm no 22. and my teeth are the thing...
  12. Q

The last LJBF thread you will need

I have received only one "Lets Just Be Friends" in my life. And it was the single most turning point in me discovering I needed help. I would not be where I am today without getting the "Lets Just Be Friends". I think its a really important line to receive at some point. What does it...
  13. Q

first date: evaluation?

the longer the first kiss takes, the more pressure there is and the harder it is to put it on. you wont be int he LJBF zone, and she won't respect you extra for not making the move. She came to the apartment (demonstrates attraction).. she had a good time (had a chance to leave, stayed to...
  14. Q

how would you handle this?

you're so not 17. red tiger. i fail to see how her going to a strangers house 2 hours away is any different to going to a strangers house 15 minutes away. Which, if you've dated before, and I assume you have, you've done. I say you bang this girl, as she's exactly your type. and if more...
  15. Q

Strong Jawline

you know dave grohl? Foo Fighters front man. drummer in Nirvana. when i think of someone chewing gum, i think of him, he chews it all the time.. does he have a strong jawline? HELL NO!
  16. Q

A Different Kind Of One-Itis

he never said it was fat girls.. some girls just ooooze sex appeal. take jessica alba for example. She's very popular around here. And she pleases my eye VERY VERY much. but as great as she looks, theres plenty of girls who i know aren't as hot as her, that i'd rather bang... (ok, i'd...
  17. Q

Where to ask a girl out to

you're at college. so like me your probably 22. or younger. coffee shop is everyones first answer. to me, coffee shop just aint that fun. neither is it a place I want to be making out with a chick. party, fun, i like to make out with chick. club, fun, i like to make out with chick...
  18. Q

Xbox360? Dissapointed

firstly, i'm not in the slightest interested in xbox360. I don't play my xbox 1. but you've got to understand the capabilities of the system will not be pushed until atleast a year after release. Probably longer. Compare any game with a successor on xbox. surely the graphics in the...
  19. Q

SOSUAVE - Private Forum (invite only)

LOL. awesome reply. Everything I wanted to hear. AND a seinfeld reference to boot. You're idea sounds alot better then mine, which would basically have been, club alpha version 2. Actually being affiliated with sosuave.com would keep its activity high, and not lose quality posters...
  20. Q

The Neg-Hit Try-outs for a first timer.

thats so oxymoronic. I love it! made me laugh.