Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

finally got some guts!!! but don't wanna blow it

do you know where she works or what she does?? try and work out when you think she wont be working does she work full time...? if so... then call at night/evening as she would probably be at home. take your caller id off or call from a private number and if you get voicemail just hang up...
  2. P

how to get a timid girl to give head

give her a lending hand and ask at the same time.. make sure you aren't pushy with her though
  3. P

this question for both guys and girls

its a stupid question and you have asked about 50 different questions..
  4. P

acne

i have a few pimples on my back/shoulders and a little bit on my chest. My face is fine, just back and chest. Ive stopped using soap and started using a body wash to see if that helps, i havent noticed a difference yet. im not sure if its related to going to the gym or not. I always shower...
  5. P

Mixed Feelings, Kisses, Ex and Mistakes!

id probably back off a bit. I was in a similar situation although she said she was over her ex, although still good friends. We went out for 3 months then she started saying she wasnt sure if she was over him. Unless he is completely out of the picture i would NEXT her. otherwise i...
  6. P

HEYS GUYS Can you please help a newbie out here?

i know its best to get over her and move on and dont hassle her about getting back together and stuff, but acting like your having the time of your life may back fire as well wouldnt it?? When she sees you all happy, wont it make it easier for her because she will think she was right in her...
  7. P

What to do next?

yeah i know i fuked it up and should of told her ill call back but i didnt. I know she wont call, but i dont think its because she aint interested, but because its a big ask for her when she doesnt even know me. In saying that, i know she is potentially interested so what do i have to lose...
  8. P

What to do next?

I got a number from a girl last week and called her this evening. She answered the phone and was busy so i gave my number and told her to call me back. She didnt call but gave the impression she would, by asking if it was a local call etc.. now, how long should i wait before calling her...