Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

lift log

Elbow pains can take a while to get better. Usually it's some form of tendinitis or inflamation in a muslce that has built up from a long time of overstrain from an exercise. Where is the pain located when you get it? Outer, inner elbow? Is it in the lower part of the upper arm or upper part of...
  2. L

Critque my 3000+kcal daily diet.

Yeah, I agree somewhat. Doesn't need to be superclean food but it is really adviceable to keep a decent track of the caloric intake. It is way easy to overeat. For me some days I have insane hunger and I can eat 5000 cals as if it is nothing, other days I need to stuff myself to even reach...
  3. L

lift log

What's up with the elbow m8?
  4. L

Kruegs Journal

You ever videotaped yourself while you are lifting? Usually there is plenty of room for improvement in the technique department. It's the first thing I'm always looking out if my lifts stall. Most of the time I find a small error in technique and can correct it or it's a combination of bad...
  5. L

Basically a carb and a protein is 4 calories per gram, fat is 9 calories per gram. So a 205+375 would be 2320 and 80g fat would be 720 leaving a grand total of 3040 kcal not 3600ish. You sure you calculated correctly? Best way I found is to not increase food if you make regular gains...
  6. L

200 g should be plenty for bulking if you are at 130ish. Considering your lean weight is probably a bit lower as well. You can bump it up more but it wont really make any big difference. Check this for a rough estimate on your daily expenditure of calories: http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/...
  7. L

Sounds awesome man. :rockon: Just sharing stuff that has worked for me. I'm not saying fruits and veggies are bad, probably the opposite. But in my country they are expensive and I never really got a liking to them so I just skipped them. As a beginner just reaching the calories and eating a...
  8. L

For all you pvssies who STILL don't squat!

I feel pretty, ooh so pretty. :cheer:
  9. L

People put way too much emphasis on diets imo. I checked your logs and you seem to be somewhat of a beginner when it comes to lifts. The important thing is to get the caloric intake right and get a decent breakdown of macros (proteins, fats and carbs). Other than that, just eat what you enjoy...
  10. L

Comparison between isolation and compounds

Doesn't really matter what new people does in the gym, they will grow anyway. Most people should be vary about going for really heavy work though the first half year of training. Bones, ligaments and sinews take longer time to adapt to heavy load than muscles. There is also the problem with...
  11. L

Thanks man. Quads kinda screws with the comparisons I think. But fair point, might as well start training them again. Point is still they grow very easy, some people get great response of training from their calves.
  12. L

Yeah, I basically only use isolation for lagging body parts, for me it being the arms and somewhat chest. No mass building program should really rely on isolation, it is just for the muscles that need extra attention that the compound doesn't give imo. Just makes me sad seeing people at the gym...
  13. L

Got no reason to bull**** you. Fact is I trained my calves with one single set on leg workout. here's a pic of my legs, calves are around 43-44 cm I think. Still playing catchup with my upper body, that's why I'm cutting back on leg work. http://imageshack.com/a/img196/2875/0yaj.jpg
  14. L

I see so many people who got really crappy form at the gym and also lift way too heavy for an effective workout. The current dogma in the weightlifting world seem to be that you should aim to lift heavy to get big. While this is true in a lot of ways I think it is a bit oversimplified. When...
  15. L

I'm one of those people who got legs that grow no matter what I do (done everything from 5-20 reps, low and high volume). I can't even train calves anymore because they literally explode in size. I love squatting though. What works for me now is that I went from highbar narrow stance to lowbar...
  16. L

Life bulks up

When I'm strapped for time I usually get some nuts and eat between meals. It's not the best type of food to eat for bulking but at least it's plenty of cals, decent fat and okish protein with nearly no carbs. I feel nuts are great for bumping up cal intake since they are very energy condensed...
  17. L

This is why you need a power rack...

Haha, took balls to post it on youtube though. Gotta give him that.
  18. L

All my lifting experience in one post

Hamstrings are really important for the deadlift so it's all good, they might be a weak spot in your posterior chain. Just don't keep your hip too high so you are stiff legging the bar up.
  19. L

COLOSSUS' Iron Journal

Some really impressive lifts in there. Must be great to pull 600 lbs in the dead. Seen plenty pull in the 500s but few who go over the 600 lbs mark. That's probably stronger than 99% of all the gym trainers in the world.
  20. L

All my lifting experience in one post

Glad to hear it m8, happy lifting. :)