Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Why Aren't You Spinning Plates?

It has literally been years since I've posted. First - mad props to the OP. Love the handle. Second - mad props for the analogy. Makes me want to change my handle to Plate Spinner. But - that was in my younger days. Now, this old cat doesn't chase. I wait. And pounce if the effort seems...
  2. B

Weight loss question please help!?

I suggest you stop cardio. At least, the slow jogging kind. You want to do high intensity sprints. Go full speed for 30 seconds, followed by a slow jog for 30 seconds to a minute. Do this 10 times. Drink as much water as you can stand. The water will flush the junk in your body out...
  3. B

Weight loss

Cravings are tough. But - we must be friends with math. If I give in to the jar of nutella - I'm not going to win the war with the scale. It's just that simple. How badly do you want it? If you get cravings, say, after 9 pm, go to bed before 9pm! The more sleep you get, the easier it is to...
  4. B

Gaining strength without getting bulkier

The truth is that you can lose fat without weight lifting. You can lose muscle without weight lifting. If you want to only do body weight exercises and stay out of the gym, you'll have to get crafty. You don't need iron weights. But, you do need to increase the tension load your...
  5. B

Can one recover from "Auto Rejection"?

One must strike while the iron is hot. But - you already know that. To turn this girl around, you'll need some help, I'd say. Social proof ( and I'm not talking about facebook crap) can win her back over to you. You just need to show her how fun and exciting you are. To just display this on...
  6. B

Call her out on this or look beta

Here's the problem. She's just one girl. one. Because of this, you're focusing on her. Go. Meet. More girls. You initiate communication because you're familiar with her, but not the two girls drinking latte's at that table at Starbucks. You're comfortable - well, sort of...
  7. B

Decided To Get A Divorce

I haven't walked an inch in your shoes. I shall not judge you. However, I think you are making a mistake. Of course you miss being single. Everyone does at one point or another. It is possible that you were never really in love with this woman. But - keep in mind what love is. Love is...
  8. B

Expectation of action after spending money

wow.wow. WOW! Look - I know this may be a foreign, different idea than what some of you are used to. If you buy a gal dinner - it can be for rewarding good behavior. Ultimately, though, the best policy is to be gracious. You buy a gal dinner or buy her stuff because of who YOU are. It...
  9. B

Dear Abby: The Harder Husband Works, The More His Wife Cheats

Quality, Time, Material Hmmm....not beta, just stupid. Value, remember? If I have to work 110 hours a week to keep my lifestyle, then there's something seriously wrong with my life style. The reason the gal started the affairs in the first place was because this guy worked too many...
  10. B

The Pill is one of the main reasons why women today are so f*cked up

I'd say experiences with women's moods will vary. There might be some chemical reason behind it, but hey, a loony chick is gonna be a loony regardless of what kind of pill she's taking. After all, sooner or later, they stop taking them - and then your stuck with what you have.
  11. B

Pissed off husband from private flirting on Facebook.

Oh my. A fellow was in court for murdering his wife. After his confession, the judge asked him why he did it. He said, "Your honor, I had a choice. It was kill my wife once, or kill a different man every other weekend." Put that on the beta's fb page. It's a joke within a joke to a...
  12. B

Joke with a profound message on gold diggers

wow. I'm just stunned. Stupefied. Your reply was spot on, but my reactions are to the ad placed on Craig's list. Is half a mill really middle class in NYC? I'm thinking not. I'd place 45k more middle class, but I'm from way down south where 32k is probably average.
  13. B

UK Women are getting fatter :(

chubby chaser Most women get a little chubby as they age, just like most men. Can they balance their own checkbook? That's a lot more important than how they look, trust me. (at least, in the long run) If you're only in it for the short run, simply avoid the other 50%. Remember, looks...
  14. B

How to get respect from a woman

Respect? Getting respect from a woman is easy. Simply be a man. Not a male. A man. If you have a job, are hard working and talk to a woman like she's an adult instead of some beauty queen, that's generally all you need to do to keep being respected. Maybe you could give an example of how...
  15. B

It's a puzzle to me !

Read what Pimpsicle says. Don't read this - scroll back up and re-read what Pimpsicle tells you.
  16. B

Hot work collegue

work is for work. Dude, are you that desperate? I haven't been to this site in a couple of years - but it seems like the men are mice now. Don't put all your eggs in this basket! Don't put any eggs in this basket. She might be your future wife - but in this economy, I would chance nothing...
  17. B

Need to make a marriage decision ASAP! or I lose my girl

back to basics! Here's the thing. You cannot possibly marry this girl. It would be wrong for both of you. You don't love her. Just having sex with a girl, pretty or not, fat or not, is not anyone's definition of success. Love is not an emotion. It is an action. When you love someone...
  18. B

Breastarants and hired guns

Don't! I have a small amount of experience with Strippers, and as a former Manager of a Hooter's Restaurant, you are barking up a really crappy tree. I'm not going so far as to say all Strippers and Hooters' girls are crap - but I think you have lost sight, if you ever had it, what being...
  19. B

This is just unbelievable

I've been gone from the forum for years. Met with a friend for lunch last week and he mentioned some of my old posts. My attitudes towards women are probably not in the mainstream of most posters now. First, the grading scale - well, we do like numbers, don't we? But, just like us, we are...
  20. B

I love my LTR but have constant urges to fool around.

horndog? Ah, the rush of an unknown female showing interest.... You mention that you have a great LTR. Obviously, you are not a great LTR. You've a choice to make. Drop the LTR and quit feeling guilty for wanting to have relations with other women. Alternatively, keep the LTR and quit...