Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Z

You guys are all MORONS!!!

Stop sissy fighting... your making it look like sissy boy slapfest...
  2. Z

Player_Supreme I figured you'd pull my post... You mistakenly thought I was attacking you when I said: "LOL! I have no comment to this thread. I'm trying to stay positive." But I was giving you compliments... I am well aware of the difference between attacking someone and...
  3. Z

Does that sound like an attention getter... Was it not you that sought out to mention me in YOUR post? Are you getting sweet on me? Im spoken for sport... Maybe try to enliven your own style, I mean deflection only travels so far, and then it just begins to look like denial. Your infatuation...
  4. Z

Player_Supreme Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the shyt in there? Don't mention me in your posts even if it makes you feel closer to me. I can't even quote you cause you talk to freaking much and it looks to me like YOU want me in your fantasies...
  5. Z

How much action do I get? It's ridiculous the action i get. Have i ever pissed in my moms ass? Can you be more specific? I guess the donkey comment confused the hell outta you... but i wanted to make you feel at home, before i raped you. Excited, shyt... grabbing you would be scary with...
  6. Z

Lose my virginity to a girl a friend is basically offerring to me or wait & earn it?

You are 22, right? I'd go for it if I was you... who cares?!
  7. Z

A Thread For The Gathering of Info. on Russian Girls

Ice Cold - Bold And yes, our girls usually gold dig. But that's because they find the canadian guys BORING and uneducated(this concern cultured russian girls). But Zephyrus and jakethasnake seem to have a different opinion. They Gold dig because most of em are poor as F*ck and can't wait...
  8. Z

drixsa, That wasn't the lamest flame, this is the lamest flame, BTW - Your next, big boy. MVPlaya, *Zephyrus grabs MVPlaya, and donkey f*cks his face* HEE HAW... HEE HAW. Now shut the f*ck up you frail lil b*tch. Player_Supreme Of course it's gross man, he's as ugly as f*ck...
  9. Z

Masturbating with a female body

No need to lose faith in all women just because the ones you've associated with are loser b*tches. After all, isn't the point to weed out the ones that aren't compatible? Well, maybe not.... Masturbating with a female body... that's a beautiful thing...
  10. Z

Crotch Sniffer, You little attention wh*re... I'd take you straight to the ground and piss in your ass you lil flamer. I've seen some of your posts and your nick there suits you... only you should just change it to fat ugly boring and stupid. You've got 160 some posts. you f*cking LOVE it...
  11. Z

Help me decipher this ******** email

**Zephyrus Rapes Ronin**
  12. Z

a) you didn't answer my questions. --- No, i didn't answer your questions. b) you resort to personal attacks and make assanine assumptions about me with no basis whatsoever. --- I'm not resorting to anything, I've read some of your posts and i think your a stupid idiot, I don't even...
  13. Z

Your an Idiot... I'm sure your a real winner with the ladies... you stoopit f*ck. I'm going to give you a minute then i'm going to dump you like the whiny b*tch you are. You posted your little story, we gave you our responses/Opinions (I'll still stand by mine) now it's up to you to go...
  14. Z

It appears to me you don't need any advice from anybody... most of the dudes here are telling you what they think or what they can gather from your post. You'd rather whine like a lil b*tch and tell the dudes they're wrong! If you KNOW what to do, why are you posting this? I hope...
  15. Z

HAVE YOU ever lowered your standards for a one night stand??

O - N - S are ok, I like getting laid just like everybody else... the only complaint that i do have is that i'm usually drunk when it happens. I've had one or two ONS's where i was totally sober, they were better imo... I'd prefer to know the girl a little bit, it just makes it better for...
  16. Z

I NEVER NEVER tell a Girl That she is ATTRACTIVE. EVER.

If you compliment a girl and you are sincere it won't hurt. If you just look for something to compliment her on she'll know. These chics pick up on that stuff... if her hair looks great, You can tell her, your hair looks great. She isn't going to start thinking "All the mystery is gone!"...
  17. Z

HAVE YOU ever lowered your standards for a one night stand??

*Yawn* You 2 are boring me to death... Shorty, I'd like to have a look at ya... where might i be able to do that?
  18. Z

[B] I didn't say i knew everything about Russian women, I said i have a Russian chic and a Romanian chic sitting here with me. What a freakin coincidence, eh?! 40% Russian + 40% Canadian = 80% The other 20% must be BS. Your getting carried away with your own self-importance. The...
  19. Z

Ice Cold, I don't really like you all that much, and i don't even know you. So i can just imagine how much of a winner you are with the ladies. As far as not talking to Russian women, it just so happens that i have a Russian woman sitting beside me, not to mention a Romanian woman...
  20. Z

i had a bad sex experience with my gf

I don't even know what your talking about. If what your saying is you bloo your goo several times and then couldn't get it up again.. then that's normal. You can't stay raging hard all the time. If you need some tips, check out the Tips threads... just go down on her and she'll be happy...