Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

woman scratching your palm while hand holding?

Francisco, I love your Emerson quote. What a great thing to quote to a beautuful woman who might be timid or unsure. + anyone quoting Emerson to a woman will probably see the benefits very quickly.
  2. F

OK, I've been talking to alot of people about what this means. Couldt find anything on the internet on it, heres what I found. Gays use the palm tickle during a handshake to indicate to another man that he wants to hook up. Its called Homo handshake. This comes from a gay guy in my office...
  3. F

Madison, nice instructions. I'm gonna print that one and keep in my wallet for future referance:) There is a meaning to it because she asked me if I knew what it meant. It was a hot moment but I froze like a dufus, cant wait to see her again and tell her I know what it means.
  4. F

I dont think she was worried about being boring. I was told this is called the Homo handshake. Tickling a persons palm while shaking hands. But woman will do it when they are ready to get down to business with a man.
  5. F

Hi, Can someone tell me what it means exactly when a woman lightly rubs, tickles or scratches your palm while holding your hand. I know she is flirting, but to what extent I dont know. Thanks