Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Buying Drinks - What if this happens?

I dont go around buying women drinks. i dont mind splurging on friends when we go out, but if a girl(who thinks shes hot) comes up and askes me to buy her a drink cause shes only got cab fair left, id think id was being played. But anyway, good move. she disappears for an hour in the VIP...
  2. B

Girl friendly then ignoring you?

Been in the same situation. status: unresolved. i dont know what to make of it to be honest. We were all out clubbing, and a couple of buds n myself were doing shots like M&Ms.... and she had told me earlier that day that she had a bf (well i saw a picture of him n her on her computer, and...
  3. B

is it a mistake to ask about a perticular past relationship?

Yes. bad idea. dont ask. good luck getting past the curiousity.
  4. B

Is this guy a Don Juan?

exactly
  5. B

Body Language (Does she want you?)

Usually when a guy needs to analyze body language, he;s looking for some reason/excuse to convince himself that the girl HE is interested in likes him back. Ive been there....3-4 years ago in fact. i was a wreck...one-it-is up the waaazoo. I was spending more time paying attention to 'body...
  6. B

Is this guy a Don Juan?

really ? learned what ? i dont mean to bust ur balls, but i mean catering to a woman's need for drama is like the quickest route to get into her pants. You can call it DJ-ing or whatever. basically, ur just catering to her need for drama in her life. do that and that'll keep her hooked...
  7. B

alright i'm just gettin pissed

Dude, let it go. Just let it go. I used to see if she 'fixed her hair' or noticed which way she crossed her legs, and if she licked her lips, etc. That was like 3-4 years ago. It means nothing. Absolutely nothing. What can you tell from ur situation ? Shes not talking to you. thats it. You...
  8. B

Why did she blurt this out?

I'm back :). Well.... ive hooked up with(not fvcked) girls who give it out to every tom di*k and harry. I find out about it later of course. And to be honest, i'd rather be with a girl who takes her time, takes it slow, makes it a bit of a challenge. This girl your with is not dissing you...
  9. B

Shocking Discovery about my GF

Re: update good god, i take back my words from earlier. you did the right thing man. If you'd like my advice.... just block her out completely. Ugh...sorry to hear that dude. i'd probably be scarred for life as well.
  10. B

Shocking Discovery about my GF

Has she done anything to jepordize your trust ? Has she done anything to intentionally hurt you ? Did she start dancing cause she had to support a drug habbit or wanted to buy some new car ? No. She still gets into bed with just you at night. Whether its just stage dancing or lap...
  11. B

Women and your self-worth

hmmm... i guess i know where youre coming from. It's hard to explain where im at. but i know where i was...... not in good shape, introverted extremely self conscious and unsure of myself(lack of confidence). u know what i'm talking about. Add to that... my friends around me getting with...
  12. B

The way of the attention wh0re

Hehe... since we're talking about our experienceswith AWs, i guess i aught to add mine to the mix as well. Shes the last girl i hooked up with unfortunatley(too much alcohol..i learned my lesson. "Drink less when this hoe is around") Day 1...the games begin, after the night we hooked up. a...
  13. B

Im done with all this bs.

Chill. from my limited experience...... If at first you dont succeed....try, try again, right ? well with darts yes, with sports, work, etc...yes it works. In my opinion, the more you 'try' with women.... the less likely you are to get what it is your looking/hoping for. I think it...
  14. B

absolutely brilliant.very true words, and pretty much descibe what i feel about the whole attention *****s thing. It is their fault for being the way they are. They sleep around so much , no one knows who they are trying to get jealous(cause they constantly do this to get their 'target's'...
  15. B

I think the initial post is really accurate. well done. Ive been getting upset about this attention ***** whos been around me, and i've made a conscious decision to completely cut her off. (did so i nthe past, but she kept coming onto me, and burning me when i tried anything). She started...
  16. B

Beating the blues

hmmm... i know what you mean, i think we have all been there. Just keep in mind...'what dosent kill you, only makes you stringer' :). Going through too much stree eh ? classes, money,girls, friends, etc ? happens to all of us. What do i do ? 1. get a good playlist(happy and upbeat and...
  17. B

Ugh...she's pis*ing me off.

i agree with you. But im not acting here. if i were...id be carrying the conversation about this other guy she hooked up with even further, and trying to be funny. THAT would be an act. im not fvcking around here. it did bother me, so i just left the conversation.... havent bothered replying to...
  18. B

hahahaha... i got nothing player_supreme. Bad Ass canadian, great post...thanks for the advice..... will be following it.
  19. B

good point. but im hardly ever on IM....she lives pretty close to me, and personally i never start a conversation with her anyway.she comes over to my place and adds herself to my IM. As far as her trying to make me jealous....does it matter what her intentions were ?if she dosent know that i...
  20. B

The chick i hooked up with a couple of months ago has been really annoying me lately. She sends really positive signals and other ppl think we're together (including other girls i like). We live pretty close to each other, about 200 yards apart. So was talking to her online and she said shed...