Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. 2

Are there any interesting gimmicks to do with women?

OMG. I was sitting on the train, and this smoking hot girl walks in. She was so out of this world fine. She sat right in front of me. Sort of facing me, but to the side. I couldn't think of anything to say. I just sat there in silence for about 15 minutes with the cutest girl ever. I want to die.
  2. 2

Do really beautiful girls get intimidated or insecure?

I started this thread for information on this. I know some girls who do modeling, and make lots of money. What could make them intimidated or insecure? They are confident. They know they are hot, and they know they make good money. Pretty much every guy they see would sleep with them in a...
  3. 2

Do really beautiful girls get intimidated or insecure?

I know some really gorgeous girls. From when they were little, they have been so beautiful, they seem to get what they want anytime they want. No guy in their right mind would turn girls this hot down. What would make a girl so hot intimidated or insecure?
  4. 2

Bad Dreams About Rejection

Thanks! Great advice. I do notice when I get out, I typically get good responses from girls. And great dreams. For some reason, when I do not go out often, I get these screwed up dreams of rejection. My HUGEST sticking point is that girls tend to be attracted and enthusiastic about me at first...
  5. 2

Bad Dreams About Rejection

I hate it I hate it I hate it. I feel like I am subconsciously prone to rejection, and this is being made clear in my dreams. The last 2 nights, I have had dreams about women rejecting me. In fact, these types of dreams reoccur often. Not exactly the same dream. Totally different in fact...
  6. 2

The cube is some sort of psychological profiling which I don't believe in scientifically. I also consider it pseudoscience to use a person's eyes to tell if they are lying. It is impossible empirically. I mean, I cannot prove God emprically, but that is my religion, and I don't use it to try to...
  7. 2

I watched that interview about a dozen times last week. Jessica's body language doesn't really say much to me. Girls sometimes pretend to like somebody like acting. A girl can have absolutely no interest in a guy, and still look at him like he is the hottest person in the world. But you are...
  8. 2

I don't see a big problem with gimmicks if they are fun and interesting. Just need some good ones. I don't have a prob with girls noticing me. They like me alot at first, but as soon as I start talking to them, they don't like me anymore. I'm developing my conversation skills, and I find that...
  9. 2

I know a few gimmicks. Like the cube which I find lame. I was watching this video, and this guy talked about different gimmicks, but most of them were lame. There are a few that I find interesting. Like getting 5 questions wrong. I think that is great. I want some more good ones. The one...
  10. 2

Foot Neglect: The importance of pedicures

There is nothing wrong with caring for your own feet or cutting your own hair. Cutting your own hair is all the more difficult. Some people, however, can pull it off. Getting a pedicure does not seem to me an easy task I can do for my self. I would rather have it done, but I never said that...
  11. 2

I don't think it is simply about attracting girls. It is about being the person that girls want. Do not just be yourself, but be your best self. I do not see what you mean about getting pedicures being feminine. It is actually not feminine at all. It is personal care. Cutting your nails is not...
  12. 2

You are basically saying it is not manly to take care of your feet. I don't consider this an issue of masculine/feminine. I consider it an issue of health. I don't think a good DJ neglects health and fitness. Including footcare. Getting a pedicure is an good experience for everybody. Remember, a...
  13. 2

Most males I know do not get regular pedicures. Pedicures are not something specific for females. Pedicures are not just good for keeping your toenails pretty. They are an important part of caring for what is probably the most used and neglected part of your body. Pedicures do not target only...
  14. 2

I never know what to say

Everytime I talk to girls, I have a hard time thinking of things to make her laugh or focus on something exciting or interesting to talk to her about. I need help holding a riveting conversation with a woman. reating that connection. At the same time disconnecting with percision.
  15. 2

I never know what to say

I went out tonight, and I met this hot girl that kept going on about how cute I am. Then she kept talking about sex how she liked in the ass, and all kinds of good stuff. She was hot, and all she talked about was sex. She asked me if I thought she was nuts. She was clearly trying to get me to...
  16. 2

NOOOO I got LJBFed

What does pivot mean? Actually, I was wondering about that book. How to be the bad boy women love. Is it any good? Does anybody know where I can get it? I tried to find a paid copy at the bookstore, but they didn't have it there.
  17. 2

NOOOO I got LJBFed

How do I be her friend, and meet her girlfriends? I saw her today, and she didn't seem to be too friendly. It was as if she expected me to chase her. But she is the one that LJBFed me. Now that I don't pay her as much attention, she is acting weird. I don't know if is a good idea for us to be...
  18. 2

NOOOO I got LJBFed

I just picked up the phone, called her, and asked her if she wanted to go out with me. Then she LJBFed me saying that she really wanted to hang out with me, but just as a pathetic LJBF. I told her ok. That was pretty much the extent of the phone call.
  19. 2

NOOOO I got LJBFed

I see how it could work both ways. I'll try going out with her as friens to see how it affects other women. I can see how it might be a good thing. If it turns out to be bad, I will report what happenes. Anyway, I called her last night because a friend of ours is inviting her and I to his place...
  20. 2

NOOOO I got LJBFed

Thanks. I think I'll hang out with her as a friend for now. It is pretty depressing that she doesn't see me like that, but there are so many girls out there. The only time in my life I have been able to get girls is when I am on vacation. Where I live in Miami, I never get girls. Never. It's...