Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. G

Co-Founder of Google to get married to a hottie.

Define "all the time" son. Hint: about 1 per every 1000 couples isnt axactly "all the time". Man, are you that dellusional where you really have yourself convinced that disgustingly fat men with hot women are a actually common thing? get your head checked man. so then define the maximum...
  2. G

how do you completely clear internet explorer?

disable autocomplete feature. goto internet options, and look for an autocomplete option. there should be box where you can uncheck it. so when you goto google. and you type a word starting with D, it wont pull up DJ ****. also, if you leave it on, and highlight the autocomplete...
  3. G

right, and its precisely this fact that looks matter to women. If looks didnt matter, then we should be seeing plenty of fat men with women above a 6 score. BUT WE DONT! so this means looks must matter! well this is where it gets complex. "average facial features", this needs to be...
  4. G

So, I found a metal fork in my bottle of ketchup

D!ck Ramsey and Bonhomme would like to have you beleive that a coincidence is not how you would explain these 2 events, but rather that some kind of magical powers that defy science must be involved. coincidences do happen, and then we have people who make up bull**** :rolleyes:
  5. G

I have looked around, my post is the conclusion. It has already been proven that: A) looks matter to women as much as they do to men. B) you practically never see couples that are significantly different in their attractiveness; this is an observation that should NOT be occuring if we...
  6. G

This was a poor attempt and trying to show that looks dont matter to women. I must emphasize how poor an attempt it was; they are about equally attractive....shocking! looks matter period! Ugly guys get ugly girls, average guys get average girls, and good looking guys get good looking...
  7. G

Deep Dish Dials For Telephone Telepathy

Bonhomme, D!ck Ramsey, you fools got PWNED in this discussion! Youre whole argument that science is basically dogma is a fvcking joke. I mean, if its all just dogma, then theres no way we could have used dogma (science) to produce technologies such as nuclear technology, lasers, CD...
  8. G

Anyone here does MLM or Network Marketing?

to e-lie and Frink, MLM IS A SCAM, PERIOD! i hope both of you get fvcked by the scam and all your money gone. I cant wait for you to get fvcked! I hope you do get fvcked for believing in such BS
  9. G

Bravo Deep Dish! once again, you have D1ck ramsey and Bonhomme PWNED!!!!!! you write so eloquently man! science is truth and is absolute understanding!
  10. G

now this is just some rediculous logic right hwere, I dont even need to comment. Oh, and the quote you provide is just another "philisophical example science cant touch", might as well have posted a quote talking about how science cant prove the existance of god. It means nothing, science doesnt...
  11. G

trying to dodge the question eh? I think "simple" is obvious when 2 theories are put up together side by side. Even if we cant define "how simple" a theory is, we can atleast tell which one is the "simpler" one between the two. 'sides, you clearly seem to have no problem recognizing when a...
  12. G

youre being really vague about your stance on Occam's razor. Your saying your stance is that "the simplest isnt always correct". But this is vague. I want you to tell me if you agree or disagree with the following statement: "The simplest explanation is more likely than a complex...
  13. G

the fact that we can only observe a small fraction of the energetic spectrum in no way disables us from gathering lots of info about the universe. You see, theres a little something called technology, you know things like measuring devices that can measure things that our 5 senses cannot...
  14. G

you dont actually say that its "totally flawed". But you do clearly imply that it is when you blame it for so many innocent people being put on death row, AS IF OCCAMS RAZOR LOGIC IS FLAWED. your implying here that if we abandon occams razor, innocent lives on death row would be spared, as if...
  15. G

um, thats not an assumption, thats fact. While our 5 sense wont allow us to explain everything in reality (such things include weither or not God exists), they do provide us with enough information to accurately explain the physical universe. science clearly defines what it can explain and what...
  16. G

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Real Life Applications?

exactly and this is exactly why BJJ + MT is prefered over boxing. with BJJ+MT you can kill the average joe as well as the trained boxer and karate practitioner. where as with boxing, you can only kill the average joe, the karate practiitoner, and an inferior boxer, but not a BJJ guy. hmmmm...
  17. G

Friend is AFC, gets laid like crazy

exactly. I see it all too often: some guy looks average looking to me, and then when he becomes the topic of conversation by some female friends, they all start saying things like "oh, hes so cute!" or "hes hot". same thing when female frineds are checking out guys on the street. Most men...
  18. G

A Great Pickup Technique

this is definitely a pick up strategy that only a key board jockey would post. Guys, this guy is clearly just a key board jockey, dont listen to him.
  19. G

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Real Life Applications?

oh please! boxing sucks. You want good self defense? learn BJJ and muay thai, dont waste any time on boxing, that goes in the same class as Karate and other useless systems.