Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Portland State Uni/Portland??

I am in Portland also.
  2. S

How to get through to a man

Dude sounds homosexual to me.
  3. S

Fun times.

If you don't stop ALL communication with her--no one should EVER listen to ANYTHING you have to say..............
  4. S

7 lucky rules for improving confidence with women

Shave daily? Man, I love a couple days grown-out. I get complimented on it and it provides a cool look.
  5. S

Waiting for call-backs suck

Female, ahhaha, relax. I wasn't even replying to you. It was just a general question to spark debate, and to see what others experiences are. This place has really become passive-aggressive. What's the deal? (by the way that was a rhetorical question).
  6. S

Tips On Meeting Women in Bars

Hmm....I think someone once said in a different post: All women are different.....so obsidian may have a point after all.
  7. S

So last night--after, of course, skiing the alps, calling up Jessica Biel, and turning down an invite to drink with Lindsey Lohan, I got a call back from the girl.......we have plans later this week. I think tomorrow I will wake-up and jet off to Hawaii and do some surfing. After that...
  8. S

I wasn't berating anyone. However, most people on here regurgitate the same message over and over. And ad naseum. They same the same thing: Find interest. Find other girls. Well, no kidding. I have been on here awhile and make a commentary on how it sucks to wait for a call from a girl...
  9. S

Guys, guys. Read my original post. I do appreciate the comments. Truly. However, I asked: In your experience when does a woman typically call you back? What obsidian said was correct. PEOPLE, men and women, suck at communicating these days. I would much rather ANYONE, friend, date, lover...
  10. S

Good grief....can't anyone make a comment without the typical. A. Have other options. B. Do you have any passions? No guys, no passions. C'mon guys. Did you not read where I have several other women I see. However, on occasion, such as this one, the others really pale in comparison. No...
  11. S

GOL, No I didn't kiss her. It was the very FIRST time I had spoken with her. So, I was feeling it out just as she was. Better believe that the 2nd date would not leave any doubt. usually, I have some rapport (sp) with the women I take out on dates. Anyway...patience is the key...
  12. S

I've read and followed the sage advice of "spinning plates" and do such that. However, one woman in particular sticks out and I am anticipating a call back. It sucks. Usually I don't care one way or the other. In this case though, we had a first date, it went well, we talked AFTER the...
  13. S

Scenario: Girl doesn't answer her phone

Leave a voicemail. Many people, including myself, screen our calls. If you don't leave a voicemail and it shows up at some random number she is NOT going to call it back. When you get the voicemail: Hey this is _______, we met at_______, call me at________ when you're free........ Not...
  14. S

Met a woman I dig--I'll try not to blow it

Haha, what's up everyone? I have no problem meeting women. It happens all the time, I date several at a time, and have a few I can call late at night. :box: The rub is that I find this Women boring and really uninteresting most of the time. That's why it works for me. I act aloof...
  15. S

Meet up alone, then with friends on first date?

There was no double date......
  16. S

Hey Max, Thanks for the response. It ended up being just me and her, which, looking back on it, was probably the best thing. It went great: I actually found a woman that I can see myself really liking. Lately, I have been getting bored and disinterested in the women I have been meeting...
  17. S

Good points.....but my friend and I will NOT fall over the same girl. Plus, this is a fun way to see if she is fun. If she likes me, she will like me....if she doesn't, she doesn't. The wheels have been set in motion. I will get a drink with this girl first, and then they might come hang...
  18. S

I am supposed to hang with a buddy tonight. Then a girl i met this weekend wanted to know what I was doing tonight. So, not wanting to break my word with my friend I suggested a single then double date. What do you all think? First, her and I would meet up and grab a drink. Then my buddy...
  19. S

How often are women being approached?

I wouldn't determine how often a girl gets approached on her looks. Some guys are too timid to approach hotter girls, while other guys see "lesser" attractive women as easier to game and pick-up, and therefore have more confidence and approach. Does it really matter to you how often a woman...
  20. S

Plain Jane (or slightly lower) looks vs Personality - can there be happiness?

If you have to ask this question I think you already have the answer. Don't just stay with someone because of the "past." That's a pretty weak argument. Stay with them because you find EVERYTHING sexy about them. You don't HAVE to be in a relationship. You don't have to settle. And if...