Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

For those who still won't approach

Penguin, you've just strengthened what I said. Fundamental logic demonstrates that your assumption that you "already know the outcome" is invalid based on the premise that you explicitly stated that you don't even approach women. How can you shut yourself out without even giving yourself a...
  2. J

For those who still won't approach

Men, ask youselves these questions. Apply this to other areas of your life too, not only meeting women. Have you made a serious, conscious attempt to talk to women? Have there been several significant events in which you were severely unsuccessful? Without putting forth effort, how can one...
  3. J

Another "She has a BF" thread

Why could #5 not be good. I'm not being a little tool and saying, "hey, let me get you this, hey let me do that for you, hey lets have a conversation." The way I look at 5 is in a good way in that I have something her boyfriend doesn't have.
  4. J

Damn dude, you're right too. The girl I'm trying to get with is 19 and being that the class I just finished with her is now over, I don't have any reason to not go for it. I'm not gonna get my ass kicked by her boyfriend unless he's 6'6" 300 so I'm not gonna waste any more damn time.
  5. J

**** dude, I don't think anyone can say it better than that. Your post needs to go to the DJ Bible.
  6. J

First I'm gonna explain the situation, then what I have gathered on the situation. I would like some input as to what would work good. I met this girl in one of my classes and she's got a boyfriend. She never mentions it directly to me, but when she's talking to other people she'll say, "Me...
  7. J

I can't approach...

Ok, I went out last night and you need to realize what I saw and what everyone is saying. No matter how good you look, YOU have to approach, the girls won't. The three best looking guys in the place last night looked like they were out to have fun and looked like they were having a great time...
  8. J

Bootcamp logbook wk1

How often do we update? I'll go ahead and do one now because I had a pretty successful day. It was the last day of lab class today, and being that I had to work with the people in that class, I didn't want to get involved with any of them in cause somethin bad went down. Today I got an 8.5's...
  9. J

Bootcamp logbook wk1

I'm game big dog. I had one started last week but went out of town for the weekend and it was gone. I'll start over. Let's go.
  10. J

Quotes to live by

"Successful people are willing to do what unsuccessful people are unwilling to do." - Rory Aplanalp "If you do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've gotten." - Unknown "You don't always get what you want, but you nearly always get what you expect." - Rory Aplanalp
  11. J

Sexual Tension

Eye contact and the way you look at her are important. Within a short while of meeting her, you'll know if there's some sexual tension mainly from the way she looks at you while y'all are talkin. Just flirt w/em and act somewhat uninterested. Grins and smiles in the right way when you're...
  12. J

Being labeled as a "friend"

Just don't get to the point where she starts telling all of her problems and what not to you. You'll know when 'cause she'll be treating you like another one of her girlfriends.
  13. J

Starting a Boot Camp Friday

Here's a report since I started early and won't be able to post again til Sunday. Last night me and 6 guys hung out and went to a college bar with some a mix of every kind of music. Mostly guys at the bar, but there were still some fly *****es up in chea. Hot 29 yr old that could've passed...
  14. J

Starting a Boot Camp Friday

Anyone up for a bootcamp? Screw the rules, this one is approach as many women as possible and get as many phone numbers as you can. I start tomorrow, Friday. Who's in?
  15. J

lose gut in 8 weeks?

To get enough mercury out of tuna to be dangerous, you'd have to eat 10 cans per day for a couple years straight.
  16. J

Ridiculous.

There was an article in the school paper today about the government banning supplements. It said that 157 people have died from ephedra related deaths, EVER. 157, that's about how many people die in the U.S. on weekends due to alcohol related deaths. I support GW Bush on almost everything...
  17. J

Ridiculous.

I can understand the worries about Andro and Anabolics in teens, but creatine and ephedra is rediculous. They have to be taken sensibly and as directed on the directions. Creatine is fine. I don't think it's been used long enough as a supplement to have any studies done on it as to whether or...
  18. J

boner while dancing

I don't see what the big deal is. Be proud of your manhood. It also works both ways and is a good indicator if the girl is into you. If she knows you've got wood and is attracted to you, she will probably keep dancing; if she's not attracted she'll probably leave, simple as that. Think about...
  19. J

Help going from friend to boyfriend

Newbie, don't punk out again, whatever you do. Today, a couple hours after I read what sAxy said, the oportunity presented itself for me to ask the girl that I had been friends with for about two months to ask her to do something less subtle than a date. We are at college about five hours away...
  20. J

Help going from friend to boyfriend

sAxyguy83 has some good advice. I'm actually in the same situation and pondering the idea of doing what he said. Another thing I just realize is that, true she might be a great friend, but who are you kidding when you say that as you've grown to liking her that you haven't thought of getting...