Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

Complete guide to self improvement!!

Very good post.:D
  2. I

Crazy stalker

LOL, Dude I went through the same situation last week .. everytime she sees me she tries to give me a hug then as she walks off she says ''bye ill_nino, I love you!" I'm like .. omg .. then my best friend starts saying how ugly she is. And she is. Just dunno what to do anymore.
  3. I

Ways to increase social proof

I should try that..
  4. I

Help for a friend.....

Something like this has happend to me once. We got back together but broke it off a week later for something that I can't remember. Anyways, I wouldn't do it and just LJBF her. But if he really loves her, then he will get back with her. Just my guess..
  5. I

I've been laid but there's a small problem

Aw, dude your are screwed. You should of have done it with a condom regardless of what she said. Most likely you got her pregnet because of your pre ejaculatory semenal fluids. Maybe she had an STD too... :(
  6. I

Vercetti's advice

Let me have some of those cookies :rolleyes:
  7. I

whatz ur best approach?

.... Cough cough @ the mod ^ o_o;;
  8. I

raising eyebrows

Not sure.. I can raise them both too. :rolleyes:
  9. I

Dress to Impress - Part I

How to make black shirts not to fade? Yeah, does anyone know how to keep black shirts from fading when you wash them? Cotton black shirts ofcourse.
  10. I

My friend. Weird natural DJ style???

GOTDAMN MAN My best friend is exactly the same way. He gets way more girls then I do and people say we looks alike. I guess some people are naturally born like this. :rolleyes:
  11. I

It's Friday night and your driving your car...

Yeah.. pretty wicked.. SO I've seen a quote some where on here saying ''Live everyday like it would be your last, because one of these days, it will..'' - Not sure who :(
  12. I

dance and breathalizer

Hahahaha, that was a funny one. Nice one bilenk
  13. I

First post, Hi.

Welcome to the site man.. Also I have dyed my hair red and spiked it in the 6th grade .. I thought it was pretty cool
  14. I

Official: Boot Camp for the masses thread (beginning 10/01)

Week 1 Day 1 Hey everyone, heres what happend. I woke up at 6:00 to get ready for school ate a hotpocket and I was off. During the morning I said Hi to every other girl ((dunno why every other)) and usaully got a hi back from only about 5. At lunch I said Hi to 10 other girls and only got...
  15. I

The Ultimate Break-up Guide...

Very great post dude.:)
  16. I

need someone to start bootcamp with

Man, I am pumped up. Can't wait til tomarrow. Good luck everyone.
  17. I

need someone to start bootcamp with

Guess I will join in as well Aim- I punch donkeys :eek:
  18. I

Confused about her ..

Hey everyone I would like to know what you think about this girl.. I've been talking to this girl for about 3-4 weeks now (since school started) and I've got a crush on her. She sits right next to me, always glaring at me. When we talk, I see her pupils are dialated and shes always touching...