Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

Body Image

Hey guys, got a little trouble here I could use some help with. My GF and I have a really good relationship. However, she has recently admitted that she has a body image problem. She thinks she's fat (she is far from fat, believe me) and doesn't believe me when I tell her as she says that...
  2. L

Need some advice

You're probably right Lion, although I dont have any trouble with the whole 'you must get attention from plenty of women' thing. I'm also not one to put all my eggs into one basket so to speak as I know how that makes you look (desperate) however since I've started dating this girl I haven't...
  3. L

Need some advice

Stalluproar, i've been using that system of doing stuff in stops and starts and it has worked where she is basically grabbing me to keep makingout. I guess I've just never really taken it from just dating to actually being in a relationship. I know it's not really good to bring something like...
  4. L

Need some advice

Hi everyone! haven't posted here in over a year as I've been off travelling around the world and living by the methods learnt in the bible. But I've recently come across a problem that I could use some advice on. Here's the story: I met a girl on an online dating site. Emailed back and...
  5. L

How to deal with this Q?

The other day I was taking one of my girls out and she asked "is this a date" I couldn't really think of anything to say. I guess it's similar to when a girl says "are you asking me out?" What are some good lines to use?
  6. L

Stuffing up the talk

Ok so we all know its not good to go telling a girl u like her. Is saying I like spending time with you, the same or is it okay? I had a minor brain spasm the otha night and wasn't thinkin (the drink helped) when I was talking. Don't think it's that bad but I was just wonderin what the...
  7. L

In the Car

Does anyone have any good tips or know any good post for making a move in the front seat of a car, even if it just to make out. The set up of the car often makes it hard to do anything.
  8. L

Is this AFC?

It has been freezing where I am recently and I was at a party the other night and was just curious if offering your coat to a girl was AFC or not? I know some guys who definatly wouldn't but when Im standing talking to a cute girl who is just about shivering...
  9. L

Can u Decipher this Bodylanguage

Thanks for all that it's what I figured. I'm not that interested in her but was just wondering what the take was on that kind of body lagnuage as it seems both closed (knees in front of you and hugging them) and open (making great effort to turn to talk) The arms of the chairs are deisgned so...
  10. L

Can u Decipher this Bodylanguage

Over the past few years I have become pretty adept at reading body language but I have recently observed a girl doing some that I'm not quite sure of as it seems contradictory. Basically I have chatted to her a few times in a bar/restaurant and each time we have been sitting in these chairs...
  11. L

How do I fix what this AFC has done?

Okay so I need some advice on how to fix this little situation an AFC friend (who normally is pretty good) has put me in. Basically college has started again and I'm back with all my old friends taking new classes. After one of our first classes a few friends and I met up for a drink and were...
  12. L

"I want to take it slow"

Okay so I've started seeing this girl who is really into me, high IL and everything. However she is recently out of a relationship and apparently not really "ready" to jump straight into another one so she wants to take what we have "slowly" and just let it happen over time, she wants to become...
  13. L

Gifts

I did a search of the boards and read thru the bible trying to find out about gifts (flowers etc) on dates. I already knew that rocking up to your first date with flowers is a little AFC but what about the second one? not much is being said on that, any thoughts? Also, I figured that...
  14. L

FR and Advice

Thanks for all that. I guess I'm imagining things. Which gives me another question. What would u have to do (unintentionally of course) to reduce a girls IL?
  15. L

FR and Advice

Hey All, I've learnt a lot from this site and this message board and it's all paying off in the real world. Yesterday I had a fabulous date with this great HB 8 I met, charmed and worked my DJ skills on. Anyway I'd called her up, did all that and we met. Now her interest level is pretty high...
  16. L

Just started dating girl and she bought me a gift..

Okay this may sound hard but it works, paint her a picture. Now I'm not talking about a picture of actual things she could recognise, still life etc, I mean an abstract 'arty' one. Go out and get a cheap canvas, maybe about A3 size depeneding on how creative u want to get, grab some...
  17. L

Xmas Time

bump. and Happy Holidays to all while I'm at it.
  18. L

Best CoLognes

Theirry Mugler - AMen or Rochas
  19. L

Xmas Time

Hey All, I wondered what I should do here. I literally just met this new girl and we seemed to really hit it off. Got all the right signals etc Anyway the timing kinda sucks because Xmas and New Years are literally right round the corner and what with work, xmas functions and just all the...
  20. L

Letter Question

I don't know how many of you have eitehr recieved or written letters/email expression ones feelings before but I was wondering what the general consensus was on these. I have recieved these from a few girls and they basically set out how they feel in an eloquent way and while I haven't had...