Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Flirts at work, Dead Outside

LOL tmp..that is the most confusing post Ive ever read, it was hilarious tho I admit, I flirt with her sexually, but the AFC that visits her buys her things, offers to help her in ANYTHING, makes her CD's, talks and talks.. I over hear them sometimes, its very annoying she is definitely...
  2. M

I thought I did, you just posted links to the attention wh0re, and thats why I started to Ignore her. In fact it was the first thought in my mind. But why does the attention wh0re need attention at work and not outside?
  3. M

I have this female co-worker, she comes into my cubicle 10-15 times a day and trys to annoy me, always wants to chat, sends me IM's saying "whooo you are hot!" and always tells me verbally too..and for lunch just walks into my office sits on my desk and starts eating her lunch, Puts lotion on...
  4. M

Neg Hits Aren't Working...

heh the fellas are right...u need to work on neg hits..from my experience..when I leanred about neg hits..I thought they were "insults"..so I kept insulting girl after girl with no result (although some girls are so down on their self esteem, they will respond to this) but the majority of...
  5. M

I offically give up ... for now

interesting how some people get so frustrated and call it quits
  6. M

I offically give up ... for now

I hear ya, but its soo much more fun when you arent loooking for a g/f I used to be the same way as u, and got sooo frustrated...then I just said f*ck it! now I just hit on girls left and right..some reject me..others wont..its a #'s game..
  7. M

Evidence that David DeAngelo's testmonials are faked

first off, lets not forget DD used to be a member on this board, and this is where he got all of his ideas...There is nothing amazing from the DD boooks/seminars/etc..that you cant learn here secondly, im sure some of his emails are real..some made up..if he inspires u ..GREAT! If...
  8. M

My new Internet Ad, What is Wrong?

"I sent out 600 emails over two months time, testing out emails, form letters, non form letters, etc. Different pictures, just a wink to point to my profile. " then "And no hun, I have never emailed you. Been very few older females I have emailed, and I never email outside of my geographic...
  9. M

Evidence that David DeAngelo's testmonials are faked

ohh yea englishman? why dont u post the email..and the response I dont think his emails are fake, but I think his whole system is geared towards newbies
  10. M

I really like this girl, I've known her for a while, BUT

First of all, GO SEE the movie with her , but dont pay! just make a joke like "thats so great of you to pay my way!" She may have a b/f and be off limits..but what if you guys click..and she decides she likes u?? If u dont go with her, you will never know..alot of guys here are trying...
  11. M

Height

Sure confidence is better than height when women detect you are "standing tall" as a person, your height isnt all that important Im more talking about when u go to clubz ..where women size u up rightaway...The lifts I wear arent that dramatic..they just boost me 1" and the shoes about 2"...
  12. M

Height

friv, Its no lie women like taller guys. Im sure women who even see brad pitt..would probably wish he was a little taller. Thats not to say, you cant score a girl at your current height. Im just saying, Height is a quality women like.
  13. M

Height

Like I said Mac, you can have super duper confidence and girls shorter than me, I have no problems with what that says to me, is girls like taller guys(then them)..sometimes I think women wear high heels to rope a guy their own height
  14. M

they always say sorry

I would guess..they apologize because they think they did something wrong...or you read too much into it
  15. M

Height

unfortunately, Yes I wear them. If you are good looking and short..u can get away with that..but if you are average and short..its not gonna fly
  16. M

Height

maverick..after you bang a chick..you dont have to explain a thing.. how about women? how do they explain they look nothing like themselves without make-up?
  17. M

Height

I remember some girl shoooting me down..she said I was too short..the funny thing is she was in High Heels..in reality I was taller than her..she was like 5'4"
  18. M

in a wheelchair

Id rather be the president of the U.S...then to bag chicks
  19. M

in a wheelchair

Franklin Roosevelt was our president and in a wheel chair
  20. M

Height

they arent platforms..they are soles from Sharper Image that add 1" to your height..plus your shoes add another 2 "..so you got 3 inches to lie about :)