Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Being debt free, the future and sex.

what kind of traps have you learned to avoid? and what kind of job do you have?
  2. J

Core VS. Accessory

I was looking for this thread, assuming I posted it in H&F or for some reason Anything else...... can the mods move this thread to H&F ? Thanks. Mrs: thanks for the reply, it was helpful. And exactly, there isn't much left except for arms/back/abs. So should I forget about these muscle...
  3. J

Core VS. Accessory

My friend and I were arguing about this, and just seeing if maybe I should change my viewpoint. Basically, I am a smaller than average guy ... 6'1, 160 LBS (smaller, weight wise). Anyway, I work out and am making steady progress, but still have a weak core (legs,back,chest). I was...
  4. J

Craigslist Meets WallStreet…Classic

She has responded! http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/445962092.html
  5. J

potential hair loss remedy?

I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you...it could very well be another scam, even though on their website they have a "Why are we different" page lol Think how easy it would be to do this even if your in the "business" on your own: 1) Make up some happy-ending story about hair recovery...
  6. J

I'm guilty, what's my charge?

Ummm...
  7. J

semantics help: what word fits this description.

I want to say Stereotyping...but I'm pretty sure you are looking for a different word that I cannot think of either. Speakeasy: A Scapegoat is something completely different such as someone to blame to get out of something you did.
  8. J

a stripper gave me her numbers. Now what should I do?

Do you appear like you have money?
  9. J

What is responsible for turning guys in AFC

the feminist movement + all of the above... In my opionion
  10. J

Think this will work?

Paradox, Your math is skewed and your being irrational. Post again when your emotions calm down.
  11. J

Think this will work?

Yep it works. I've done it too with an 360 game. Apparently your not supposed to move the system while a games being played !? :eek:
  12. J

What's the point of having sex?

MAN. Your technicalities are getting childish. Fact of the matter is you are embracing promiscuity. To each his own, but if you thrive on promiscuity, I bet you that the girls you go for are of a similar mindset, or else they wouldn't be giving it up so easily. Therefore, you go for the...for...
  13. J

Oh, and another eye opener for ya: "Less than half of adults ages 18 to 44 have ever been tested for an STD/STI other than HIV/AIDS." "Each year, one in four teens contracts an STD/STI." "One in two sexually active persons will contact an STD/STI by age 25." "About half of all new...
  14. J

2% have STD's ? "At least 50 percent of sexually active men and women acquire genital HPV infection at some point in their lives. By age 50, at least 80 percent of women will have acquired genital HPV infection. About 6.2 million Americans get a new genital HPV infection each year." -...
  15. J

"Boycott KFC (Kentucky Fried Cruelty)"

I've heard that Pamela Anderson was speaking out against KFC, but wow theres a video and a book out and everything. Watch the video on the link: (Warning: graphical) http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/pamela_anderson_video?c=kfcbarmjune07&qp_source=kfcblogadrmj07 That is awful..... I...
  16. J

Ghr-15

Its actually showing how much progress you can make from being a scrawny old woman, to a powerful horse :p
  17. J

Speaks for itself

Dumbest thing I've heard all day. Man, this site breads Man Who*es. Don't get me wrong, you can learn a lot about women...but most guys here are heading in the wrrroooonggggg direction.
  18. J

The girl next door, is a "girl next door"!

Your putting your "fate" in the hands of a hottie ex play boy / reality hoe. Blinded by lust.
  19. J

Seize your power

Your a wise man DJBR, props