Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

Write your DJ poetry here

I was standing in the bookstore of my local community college. In through the door comes a girl sportin’ some Gucci and Gabbana. You could tell from her outfit that she was going to be hard to open and I’m not really out spoken. This was a perfect time to deliver a line but at the same time I...
  2. I

Reggie Bush sayings

True...but Vince has been working a lot with Mcnair and I have a feeling the org. of Titans want Mcnair to take him under his wing. Which really pisses me off because Im a big Mcnair fan and I don't like Young. Oh and heres another one for you guys.... Reggie Bush's real last name isn't...
  3. I

Reggie Bush sayings

I don't believe Vince will be any good in the pros...he may do ok but thats about it. Which really sucks because my Titans are probably going to draft him :( Also you said he single handedly won the rose bowl that may be true but...I could swear people were saying similar things about some dude...
  4. I

Reggie Bush sayings

True, however, he was still one of the best backs in college football. I'm sure he will do good aslong as he's on a decent team. However, he will probably end up getting drafted by the Texans which really sucks.
  5. I

Reggie Bush sayings

I seen a bunch of Chuck Norris sayings well I believe its time for some Reggie Bush sayings! Lets here em guys! I'll start it off.... Reggie Bush does not run with the football...the football is simply just along for the ride. Reggie Bush does not run across the field he simply makes an...
  6. I

Check out your college team's Signing Day rankings

Atleast my Vols made a top 25 in something......:p
  7. I

Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona

Yeah, I don't see f1 drivers doing a Nascar race. However I remember awhile back Jeff Gordon and Juan Pablo Montoya switched rides for a day....lucky mofo...(Gordon)
  8. I

He may be getting it confused with IROC...?:confused:
  9. I

Using their own cars :D
  10. I

Nfl Hits

That's cool man, if you think they hit harder then thats fine. AL Wilson, John Lynch, Troy Polamolu, Roy Williams, Brain Urlacher those guys are machines. Oh and as far as the 300 pounders go you see those all the time their called OL men nothing special there. Oh and the hitting...its not...
  11. I

Nfl Hits

A man's game, sure it hits hard, etc but nothing like NFL. I would like to see Troy Polomalu play rugby...now that woudl be good ****, he'd rip em a new a-hole:D
  12. I

Nfl Hits

England team: Average height: 6 foot 3 Average weight: 15 stone. Andrew Sheridan : 6 foot 3, 19stone. Bench press :34 stone no pads there...... :confused: lol...
  13. I

Nfl Hits

LOL:crackup: Those guys weigh what...maybe 150 pounds? HAHAHAHAHA thats funny. Not only that but are they even in shape? I want to see one of those 150 pounders do that to an offensive lineman or lineback like AL Wilson, he will get woke the fuke up in a hurry. :p Better yet how about we give...
  14. I

Nfl Hits

I remember a thread not to long ago that talked about Rugby being a harder hitting sport or somethin? I was doing some web surfing today and came across this....enjoy boys :) http://www.bofunk.com/video/2451/tackles_compilation.html
  15. I

Yes, this is the misconception of NASCAR fans which give other hardcore racing fans a bad name :) Most NASCAR fans only know one car number which is 8. And that's all fine and good, but I know a couple of people around here like myself in my area that watch other racing besides NASCAR. If you...
  16. I

Yessssss...I would LOVE to see Alonso running in the 24 hours. He would kick everyones arses. I hated to see Rusty Wallace's car having problems. However, that's what happens when Danica Patrick is your team mate muhahahahahahaha. Looks like Dixon/Wheldon/Mears is going to win aslong as they...
  17. I

Actually, your not going in a circle, there's left and right turns (its not the regular oval)....don't post unless you know what your talking about :)
  18. I

Wheres all my REAL race fans at!?!?! I love this race, hopefully one day I will get to attend one. A lot of cars having problems early. You guys that dig this racing like me its on speed channel at 8pm(est). Then coverage comes back on at 8am(est in the mornign to finish up.
  19. I

Superbowl?

Oh, Matt won't be smiling to much with Troy Polomalu knockin him to the ground. This will probably be the smallest Superbowl.....Steelers...Seahawks...that's just not prime time. I'm going to watch it because I love football but who's going to be like...."Ohhhh hunny I got to get home intime to...
  20. I

UFC Fight

I was watching UFC Live last night (first show of 06' that was live) Anyways Dana White made the announcement that Matt Hughes would be fighting Royce Gracie....I almost shat myself to be honest :D Matt Hughes is my favorite UFC fighter, however, I think he may have not been thinking...