Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. W

Man Brings Flowers For Ex-Wife Then Shoots Her Dead, then Himself

Guns kill people like pencils cause bad spelling. Guns don't do anything by them selves except make a good paperweight. Taking guns away from people will not STOP CRIME because the only guns taken away will be from law biding citizens who have theirs legally registered. But a burglar standing...
  2. W

No Gift On My Bday ...

Gentlemen! Please remember not every poster on this site is a native English speaker. Oddly written posts like this makes he think this fellow hasn't spent much time in an ESL class... ....But the all caps thing is a little annoying.
  3. W

Why is cheating considered so bad?

This is the reason Lucille Ball & Dezi Arnez broke up. He loved her, took care of her & the kids...but liked a little "variety" on the side. These women meant nothing more to him than a warm-blooded blow up doll. Just a pump & dump. Lucy was his wife. It was done all the time in Latin countries...
  4. W

Really nice chick tells me that the relationship is Platonic!

The first words out of your mouth should have been: "Thank GOD! It would be like boffing my sister! So tell me Sis, can you introduce me to your hot friend Angela? Cause I really want to sleep with her!" Anytime a woman tells you the relationship is platonic, she wants to see other people...
  5. W

Funny examples of AFC behavior: The "Hover Hand"

You shold make a slide show with MC Hammer for the background music singing "Can't Touch This"! ! ! !
  6. W

Married Man hasn't had "relations" with his wife in 10 years!

He needs to get another therapist! Even 1 year with no sex is highly disturbing. If she refuses to get help, then he should see a lawyer. A life with no intimacy is existing no living.
  7. W

Article laments that clothing designers ignore "plus size" women

Must make clothes for "Big Girls"!!!! Make them lots and lots of clothes! :eek: :eek: Otherwise...they'll be running around NEKKID!!!!!:eek: :eek: Picture that image in your head~
  8. W

A moral dilemna - is cheating always wrong?

I've seen several of these threads over the years and they all have objectors & defenders. Those solidly against cheating and those who defend it as a "natural male thing". Let's put this in pure black and white: Is it okay to do a "bad" thing if I justify it with psycho-babble? Is it...
  9. W

Famous historical people's quotes on the oppoiste sex

God is a woman....:crazy:
  10. W

I'm sorry I have to rant

Yeah, but if some one owed Jesus $17,500. dollars He might have said something different.:cuss:
  11. W

So now if you nail a drunk chick, it's "gray rape"?

I have very little pity for these women actually. No one put a gun to their heads and forced them to drink vodka shots, no one forced them to the party. But then the guys are suppoded to "rescue" and "protect" them. Idiots.....
  12. W

Dealing with Demons- at age 30! =(

My suggestions are this: 1- Continue to get help to stay off the drug problem. A daily habit IS severe no matter how you look at it. Go to rehab, group sessions or any of the 12 step programs designed to give you help and support. 2-(This is the hard one...) Move. Seriously. DJ in LA or...
  13. W

How do you know if her IL has dropped or she's just playing "hard to get"?

I'm seeing this.... You've slept with her, but are still cracking jokes & being all funny crazy... This woman is a lawyer, she might LIKE to get serious. You're still acting like a frat boy & she's looking for a corporate partner. She might think you're immature. Try a REAL conversation...
  14. W

how should a Don Juan respond when a girl threatens to punch him in the balls

Follow these instructions: 1-Safely pull over & bring the vehicle to a full stop.:cool: 2-Tell the girl to get out of your car.:cuss: 3-Put on your blinker & rejoin the flow of trafic when it's safe to do so.:moon: 4-Call another female friend and enjoy the rest of your evening.:flowers:
  15. W

Is the key is just treating women worse than your pet dog?

Maybe she'll do anything for a Scooby Snack?:crazy: To be treated "like a dog" here in America isn't such a bad deal! *You get a free house/apartment to live in! *Your owner hires someone to take you for walks so you don't get lonely! *On the weekends you get to play in the park and...
  16. W

Post Your Favorite Thick Curvy Girls

WARNING! Drinking and smoking stunt your growth!
  17. W

what to do with a chick after you **** her

:crackup: The reason Joe NEVER gets a second date!!!!!
  18. W

Tattoos

As a woman, I don't have any problem with tatts as long as they are kept within reason. I think tatts on the face, neck or hands/fingers are thugish and not attractive. Also obvious vulgaities like "F*CK YOU!!!" on the forehead (actually saw this on a guy in San Francisco!) I don't find cool...
  19. W

what to say to "you REALLY don't get me"

GOOD-BYE! I'm off to find a girl who isn't borderline nuts!!!:wave:
  20. W

Seeking Advice

Have a friend call him and say this: Sir, I am a lawyer. My client, (girl's name) is considering filing a sexual assault charge against you. Did you molest her after she told you not to touch her? Well yes, some people might consider it funny. Other's consider it assault and could cost you...