Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Back to School Experience So Far

That could be a problem then. My g/f absolutely hates me flirting with other girls (especially since I only bother with the HBs)! I used to be too pimp for my own good, makes it hard for her to trust me. I'm quite careful about who I lay the mack down on, it's a small list of chicks who are...
  2. P

Back to School Experience So Far

Well I started school once again last Monday (the 8th). This year is my senior year, and all summer I was generally siked for it. Now that school has started, I have to say it's going even better than I could have hoped. I'm still with my g/f (total HB), and it gives me mad social proof at...
  3. P

I Double Dawg Dare Ya!

Oh. My. God. That is one motherfvck of a post! Great job man.
  4. P

Easy does it - Part 1

Definitely keep this coming man, I'm very interested in seeing where this goes. I've been applying the first two posts to my life over the past week, need more!
  5. P

How To Maintain a LTR

Bump.
  6. P

How To Maintain a LTR

Don't get me wrong, I'm not all about the flowers. I've given her maybe 3, 4 flowers since we started going out? Like I said, only when she's REALLY deserving (such as giving me 7 orgasms in one day :D). Yeah, we do go to the same school, but I only ever spent one lunch hour a week with her...
  7. P

How To Maintain a LTR

I'm seeing quite a few posts not about how to approach chicks or #close them, but rather what the hell to do with this newfound oddity you call a girlfriend when you keep her. In trying to come up with replies to these questions, I could only ask myself one question. How do I do it? Well...
  8. P

I have just been ****BLOCKED, and one of my friends is gonna FVCKING DIE.

If he was drinking and smoking weed, chances are he probably didn't even clue in he was ****blocking you.
  9. P

Need Advice ASAP please :)

Don't even worry about it. She's your ex, she's trying to play games and get you to lie to this guy for whatever reason. Keep one thing in mind, this girl is in your past, you don't owe her anything.
  10. P

Easy does it - Part 1

I have a feeling this could turn into something good, just stick with it and don't give up on it. It'll help out all kinds of people. Some good basic info for the first part, it'll be giving everyone a lot more energy and confidence without even worrying about women!
  11. P

P.i.m.p.i.n. 101

That's a very good point. Last night has come and gone, the shroomtrip went down, it's a new day. There are no more excuses, I'm not touching them anymore. But once again, I'm a day late with updating my journal. I have to be at work pretty soon, so later on tonight I'll be updating for both...
  12. P

Anyone ever get walked in on?

My girlfriends brother walked in on us doing it one time at her place, I just laughed at him and told him to get the f*ck out (he's a punk anyway!). My dad walked in on me getting head last year too.
  13. P

help pay for the pill??

Like I said, it's not a matter of being too cheap, it's a matter of her own responsibility. If she really needed help paying for them, she could go to her own mother. Teenage chicks should be on the pill regardless, however, making sure they are is by the far the least of my concerns. They're...
  14. P

FR - alkgjadkljasklj

Nice work.
  15. P

help pay for the pill??

I'm cheap because I don't chuck down ten bucks for her to get on the pill? Or 5 for half the price? F*ck that, condoms cost 7-8 bucks, and I had to constantly be buying them. She can look after herself, like she'll have to do eventually anyway. And whether or not you should be having sex is...
  16. P

help pay for the pill??

You buy the rubbers, she buys the pills. You're responsible for your protection, she's responsible for hers.
  17. P

P.i.m.p.i.n. 101

Thursday, August 21st, 2003 Posting this a day late, went out and got trashed last night, passed out when I got home. Anyhow, on with the day. I woke up around 9:30 and hopped in the shower right away, had to be at work for 11. I had to work 11-5 yesterday, and I was stuck on dining room...
  18. P

P.i.m.p.i.n. 101

Wednesday, August 20th Slept in big time today, got up around two in the afternoon. Was out late last night drinking, explains that one. I had the day off work today, so I was looking forward to spending a day tanning and going swimming down at the lake. I got up, showered and logged on...
  19. P

P.i.m.p.i.n. 101

I've been thinking a lot lately about my game, my life in general and the things I want to be doing. I realized there's quite a few things I want to improve on, but I've been slacking off hardcore. I've recently had a bigtime motivation to change things around though, and become the absolute...