Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Playing Games

Thanks for the comments but I've made up my mind. I made ANOTHER plan for tommorrow and I'm cancelling on this stuck up b!tch, because it's obvious nobody has busted her bubble before. I'm going to cancel the last minute and tell her sorry but I'm busy today. I'm not lying though, because...
  2. D

Playing Games

Bump
  3. D

This one girl

Why are there so many new names all of a sudden? :confused: Read the bible, that's all you need to know. It took me a year of reading before I actually registered onto this board. Why can't people just read first??? :(
  4. D

I need uni pickup lines...

Yeah, don't fvck with those pickup line bs. A simple question like "Is someone sitting here?" or "Hi, my name is ----" works magic. If you need practice, just go around a busy area and say "Hi, my name is -----" and SHAKE THEIR HAND. Then keep going.
  5. D

Playing Games

lol bump.
  6. D

Am I wrong to be annoyed about this?

Exactly, watch her actions, and not what she's saying. Make your decision based on how she acts around you. Good luck.
  7. D

Playing Games

Before you read, this isn't a one-itis thing, and she knows I'm involved with other women. The girl I'm supposed to do something with tommorrow has a high IL but never picks up the cell phone or house phone. I know she does it intentionally, is there any advice you can give? Or something to say...
  8. D

This sucks...i have mixed feelings

I know EXACTLY how you feel. How long have you two been going out? I'm about to sleep so I'll respond with something tommorrow.
  9. D

well thank you for your help

LTR = Long term relationship IL = Interest level Read it again in a comfortable place where it's peace and quiet and take your time. Read it and understand it.
  10. D

A Fivesome..... Almost

I'm inspired. Time to meet my girlfriend's friends :D
  11. D

A good role model for all/aspiring DJs

lmao A lot (not all) famous people have some DJ in them, because the money and fame has made them confident, and if they can't get one girl, they know for sure that there a LOT more women who like them. Even if the girl didn't like him, he had the money that could break more barriers inside...
  12. D

this girl i like.. . . (please help me)

Yeah, don't take her. My policy for girls with a boyfriend is not to do anything to her or her man that would screw it up. But if SHE jumps into something with you, like kissing or sensual touching, it's a whole different ball game and you can lay those DJ skills in and drill her all you like...
  13. D

when to end an awesome first date?

lol people never really understand until they try it for themselves and yeah, kino is the sh!t
  14. D

what do you think

An example of a future DJ.
  15. D

Running to lose weight?!?!

Yup, that's what he meant.
  16. D

Dilemma about my future

I'd be worried too. How old are you? If you're below 20, wait for her to make a mistake and dump her. Then go and play the field all you want. Don't tie yourself down so early. Keep looking for something better. The girl you should tie the knot with should be close to perfect.
  17. D

has a boyfriend yet she asked me to the movies?

Planning on breaking up. I worded it wrong, I have already decided to break up. But my girlfriend is in C.A. remember? She's not allowed to do long distance, that's why I'm waiting until she gets back to break up. I personally think holding on to someone until you find someone else is weak and...
  18. D

How to mack in a club without dancing?

Dancing is the sh!t. Turn the best dance music you got on and practice in front of a mirror. Watch other people dance. Bring a girl FRIEND and both of you dance in the club. When you're heated up, start macking. GO DANCE!
  19. D

when a girl never uses your name

If your name is some really long name, I would understand but you say your name is a common one. Maybe she thinks she sounds stupid saying it. My girlfriend never calls me by my first name either. She does sometimes but not often.
  20. D

has a boyfriend yet she asked me to the movies?

Thanks for the advice so far Her boyfriend is 100% AFC. She's posted one of his love letters on her public journal and wow - just say that I could never write something like that. Maybe WAY back then before I layed my hands on this site :D My girlfriend is inexperienced. I am her first...