Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

Working out in the morning...

Hey guys, quick question.. I've been doing my workouts in the morning, like around 6:20 till 7:00 (on and empty stomach) as I usually don't have time later in the day due to work and school, I usually do M-W cardio and T-Th-Fr muscle workouts. Usually I follow the workout with a whey protein...
  2. E

she invites you to go out with her and her friends...

Hey everybody, I have been trying to game this chick for a minute, she also works at my job and I had asked her out, come the day I speak to her and ask her if she wants to be picked up or meet me at our planned location, she says something along the lines of having to take a family member...
  3. E

you're best lay!

It might be interesting to see some techniques that lead up to an easy/difficult lay. Stuff you did that you never expected would work, whether smooth or lame, let's hear them!
  4. E

New way in approaching women..

This is a technique I saw a buddy of mine try on a girl, he had spoken to her before and this was their second encounter, they were talking for a bit, then in front of everybody, even her friends, he just says "you know something, I like you, you're pretty awesome lets go out sometime" for a...
  5. E

Hydroxycut

Have any of you guys here tried, I just started it today along with my new workout routine, personally it gave me a kick in the morning, what kind of results if any have you guys seen with it?
  6. E

Song on the radio

hey I'm trying to figuire out this one song on the radio, it has like a cackling laughing voice in the beginning, then this guy sings a little part, then it turns to hip hop for a verse, and back to the guy again, plus some guitar notes in there, sounds good but i cant figuire what song it is...
  7. E

Brain teasers (prize for the winner)

#1 is red in the face #3 is tax income #4 is neon lights here's a few.. 1) ONCE 4:56pm 2) mce mce mce 3) blbackack 4) ie cexcept 5) I I o o o o o o o o o o 6) otsq1 7) hot hot handle handle 8) k9 the 9) ncle sam 10) thingthing
  8. E

Brain teasers (prize for the winner)

#1 is a little bit after schedule #2 is 3 degrees below zero #3 is fowl language #4 is pay up?
  9. E

not to be religious! but...

Well I don't know how religion and gym's are related but ok, the think about religion that one must keep in mind is that it is interpreted differently by many people, it gets a bad rap when people try to force their interpretation upon others. In Islam it talks about war and death to infidels...
  10. E

You know, most of the problems with today's society has to do with taking jesus or god out of life, just look back when school prayers were allowed (for all religions as it should be) and how people acted and behaved in contrast with today... pretty big difference in my opinion, I think the...
  11. E

repost
  12. E

repost
  13. E

if Howard Stern talked about SS.net

Dude Howard Stern is the sh!t, ya can't beat his skits or his interviews, of course there are morons who listen to his show, but thats the same as with any radio program, but I'd be willing to bet that he's way better than anyone else on, and for you who remember jeff the drunk being chained to...
  14. E

Millionaire tip of the day- Meet a 20yr. old MILLIONAIRE

STR8UP is really on the money here guys, when I was 17, I attended a 7-week summer program that taught us how to write business plans and invest money, this summer I interned there and I meet a Real Estate investor who is now my mentor, with his help I am acquiring single family homes in...
  15. E

Why was backbreaker's post locked?

The phone call was kind of disturbing, but is it realistic to actually pull our money from the banks, wouldn't that accelerate the problem? If banks don't have the money required to lend, then they would be forced to foreclose on alot of their obligations, I mean, in a sense we need banks...
  16. E

What car do you drive?

1998 Neon Plymouth
  17. E

How much does gas cost where you live?

$3.05 in L.A.
  18. E

::Procreation and Seduction Exposure::

Brad Pitt does NOT get hotter women than Donald Trump, Aniston v.s. Melania?? please..
  19. E

::Procreation and Seduction Exposure::

Brad Pitt does NOT get hotter women than Donald Trump, Aniston v.s. Melania?? please..
  20. E

Americans need to travel more

here are two of mine in egypt in 2001 in a desert resort. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=4855079&imageID=124042330&Mytoken=D94EFF1E-95AD-4CD5-8692C9E44AC6F98D2334323078...