Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Speaks for itself

Some things are good for a moment... and fixation on those moments can wreck the future... there is feeling and then there is planning and at times ones feelings can get in the way of ones planning... it's emotion vs reason...
  2. D

fear of flying

You think too much... you have bad "what if" scenarios going through your head... your situation is like a guy fearing rejecting so he doesn't approach or approaches in a nervous manner... The thing about trying to be relax in a potentially disastrous situations is that thinking positive in...
  3. D

plumbing i need answers and folks wanting me to, the trades

Do what makes you happy... and besides... someone has to fix all those leaky pipes... What you do with your money is more important than how you earn it... you could have a not so glamorous job but at the same time be a good investor...
  4. D

Being more outgoing/charismatic/etc

That's right... learning to start conversations in basic situations is the key... baby steps... there is no magic wand there to transform you into Mr talks a lot about big stuff... A little bit of small talk goes a long way...
  5. D

If You Were Really Good At Making Money With Something...

So... running around the neighborhood in a rabbit suit while filming yourself humping inanimate objects for live streaming video has become a moral dilemma huh? Good to know you came to your senses...
  6. D

The Final Word on "The Secret": Deep Dish's Exposé on the Naked Truth

Sounds like some magical incarnation from out of a fantasy book... Defy the laws of physics... you can get whatever you want once you believe... believe... believe... :crazy:
  7. D

Caring too much with others think

Caring too much about what other's think is like a ship at sea having no motor or anchor... every wind of thought blows the ship in whatever direction... best to focus on what you think and not what other's think or "might" think... waste of energy... best to not have a guesy but clear reality...
  8. D

Working has opened my eyes to how fvcked up america really is. vObesity

The land of the free is the land to be freely fvcked up... within the boundaries of law... Discipline is just an individual thing...
  9. D

Shocking video shows true defintion of cowards.

The big guy should have been stopped... it takes persons with a high sense of morality and emotional stability (because they could've been in a state of shock) for that to have happened... Escalating violence with racism causes riots and possibly even a race war... which is just bad for...
  10. D

It's no secret: "The Secret" and the "Law of Attraction" are BULLSH*T

Critical thinking skills is a nice mental faculty... it won't make you close your eyes and imagine anything is possible as long as you believe in it but at least you'll know gravity exists...
  11. D

Believe what makes you happy... it may have no root in actual physical laws however if it makes you happy then go ahead and believe it... What I see coming from the proponents of extreme positive thinking is the goal is not to be humble... it's to be overflowing with positivity... so... how...
  12. D

Well put... Being all positive concerning getting positive outcomes on something exhibiting randomless isn't a wise move... as if the mind can control the spin of the roulette wheel or where the ball will eventually stop... Why do some get frustrated and annoyed when told their life needs...
  13. D

Life's little absurdities is very evident to me along with everyone else with a scientific mind... Ignorance is bliss... and many people wish to be blissful... thus... those "positive thought effecting the universe" writers make millions... now when there is no problem present... the...
  14. D

Life is complex... like a calculus test... so no one mindset can explain it all or manage to obtain it all... Thinking no negative thought about the future should be present because the universe will not be on ones side if one does so, is absolutely unscientific lunacy... no regards to safety...
  15. D

I'm so tired of searching...

Happiness is all in your brain... ever notice how people react differently in terms of emotional stability to any given situation? You see... happiness has "individual" standards... and life will be absolute hell if you're a perfectionist... Control and priorities are the key elements to that...
  16. D

The reason for living?

To understand the reason for living you should understand the reason for dying... so... what would you die for? I hope it's your freedom... If you live to serve others then you've lost the game... if your fulfillment requires trying to make everyone think "maintaining" social order is...
  17. D

DJ Naturals: Are They Raised A Certain Way?

Precisly... the key to natural donjuaning social grace is simply fearless persistance...
  18. D

The Unifying Factor in DJ'ing

Interesting theory... Good demonstration of low value being present due to AR of non-comprehension being high... I think the problem is not necessary the size of ones awareness but not being able to adequately manage ones awareness... on the computer we put stuff in folders if we have no...
  19. D

my life sucks, i need a change

Re: Agree to disagree True... but what I think is best for him to do is not put so much importance on words... chances are he does have a certain amount of knowledge on what "it" is... he just has to put "it" in action... "it" is confidence... self-respect... positivity...perseverence...
  20. D

my life sucks, i need a change

The funny thing about social insecuritiy is that it can serve as a self fulfilling prophecy and can be used against you by persons who wish to get a few cheap laughs at your expense... yes it's true... the real world is that cruel... so zip what you gotta do is act... dress the non-geeky part...