Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

F*cking up in school

I remember getting through the college calc series, I & O chem, and physics. I don't know how many people (including myself) had a dry erase board. Basically, we'd write down problems - over and over and over again until our hands cramped. When it comes to Math, its not just about doing...
  2. H

View from the other side

I think every man here understands that NO man can have ANY woman he wants. You give little credit to the men on this forum. Once again, you've blanketed the 'seduction community' and its agenda. I could generalize that any man giving advice to any other man is part of the 'seduction...
  3. H

Need some serious advice/opinions*

Abortion. Sorry to be so callous about it.
  4. H

Spike TV Mananswers TV Show

Best show ever!!! haha...Manswers is great. Its guys being guys asking guy questions. Reminds me of those informative little articles found in Maxim that answer the most difficult questions. Like how big do boobs have to be in order to crush a beer can. haha! SpikeTV - best channel no doubt.
  5. H

Martial Arts. Picking a good one, and a good club?

Bro...you responded before I could edit my post..haha...Agree. BJJ is pure ground fighting. But like I said, most street fights will end up on the ground. If you can't wrestle and are fighting against a guy with even so-so jits, he's gonna break your arm. Also, for all around conditioning -...
  6. H

Martial Arts. Picking a good one, and a good club?

I haven't read all of the responses to this post. But IMO, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is the only 'belt' you will truely earn. I'm going to get a lot of flack for this from other martial artists...but I don't really care. In Karate or TKD, most people just pay for their belt. Spend enough money...
  7. H

View from the other side

YAY..I'm Next!!! WHOOPY FREGGIN DOOOOO!
  8. H

View from the other side

You and potato get this forum mixed with other books, 'gurus', and paid sites - Last I recall, I haven't paid a dime for the information and advice I recieced from this website. So don't assume that everyone on here was 'scammed' by these so called gurus. And when it comes to attracting...
  9. H

View from the other side

I already see the error in your judgement. You've made blanket statements about this forum from your experiences with other books, other forums, and other seduction sites. I'm assuming you've read 'some' stuff, tried the little of what you knew, and it didn't work out for you. So you come...
  10. H

Need advice from older people

If you're 16 years old...do you really think you're going to spend the rest of your life with this girl? Honestly my friend, I'm 31 with many married friends around me, and the days where guys married their highschool sweet hearts is long over. The one's I can think of who did marry their...
  11. H

View from the other side

This is the first post I've read of potato's and I must say, he likes to shake the hornets nest. Although your style is confrontational and blasphemous to this community, I believe that all real truth start out as blasphemy. So I try to read into your arguement with an open mind. However...
  12. H

How to get in full sarging state.

I enjoyed reading the OP's thread. Its a bit too specific for some, but if it works for you...keep doing it. I think the point missed that the OP was trying to convey was to get yourself in that social mode. I too create a 'social aura' before I go out to the clubs. Rather than doing those...
  13. H

Mma And Ufc Thread.

I think the most vicious KO's of late were Rashad's KO of Liddell and Gonzaga's head kick KO of CroCop. What about Lesnar vs Couture UFC 91?!
  14. H

Anyone have a GPS device?

Garmin Nuvi 660. This thing is a GOD send. I use it a lot when I travel. I like this model a lot because instead of the older version GPS units that said "turn left 100 ft"....the newer Garmins say "turn left on South Main Street, 100 ft". I like how the newer GPS units speak the street...
  15. H

is this a red flag ?

Great insight. I agree that many guys revert back to the whole sense of AFCism because its comfortable. Its comfortable to be in a relationship where you don't have to work hard to impress the girl. Its comfortable to be in a relationship where you don't have to put your ego and pride on the...
  16. H

excitable?

Member since 2001 and you can't figure out the next move from what she said to you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! There are a few BILLION pages of articles, as well as the DJB that should have been read before you even posted this thread. I and many other guys on here could go through the countless...
  17. H

Motorbikes & women

I've owned 3 bikes and currently have a 748s Ducati. Who cares what anyone else thinks about you and your bike? We ride for personal freedom, the exhiliration, and yes...the looks we get from both men and women. In all honesty, I'd rather be approached by another avid motorcycle enthusist...
  18. H

How do you let go of past regrets v. girl I liked million years ago

That is some serious case of One-itits with a mix of regret of your past and a dash of possibly not enjoying your career/life at the present. You need to let go of the past and start focusing on the things you do have rather than the things you don't have. She's a million miles away...with...
  19. H

everyone, if you had one peice of advice to pass on to someone about women...

Something that stuck to me that Pook once said...paraphrased: Do a search on SoSuave on your own screen name. Read all the posts you've ever posted. Look at the dates. Look at your words. Think about what was going on in your life at the time and how your thoughts have evolved. Its...
  20. H

Fashion, what a joke.

Fashion is trendy...like anything else. I agree that an oversized scarf in 80 degree weather looks pretty ridiculous. I saw that and multicolored hoodies sported all over Seattle this summer. I like my LRG, 10 Deep, and Crooks n Castles hoodies too - But in 80 degree summer weather? Just...