Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Don't buy her gifts! Here's why.

Nope :-) just couldnt hold it back
  2. M

Don't buy her gifts! Here's why.

Yes. Even if you've been with the girl for 3 years and in a happy relationship, you should be a MAN. That means "Dont buy her gifts!". She'll freak the fvck out and "act" like she's going to leave you, but you got to remain strong, confident, a MAN (it only makes her attract to you even more...
  3. M

How important is "Personality"?

Ive been thinking quite a bit about the fact that getting laid many times and getting a girlfriend are two different ballgames. If you want to get a girlfriend, I guess "attraction"..those "butterflies" or whatever have to occur. Let's call it you need to "crush" on the person. I like the same...
  4. M

I am so Confused.

I think getting laid a lot and getting with a girl (as in LTR) are almost two different games. Of course a lot of things are similar, but there are quite a few differences, imho. I dont agree with everything on this site and what people say, but I guess the only thing you can do is get over...
  5. M

personality of women from around the world

"That being said, I recently came back from Europe, and yes, they are more reserved than girls in California. and more covered, lol." Im pretty sure that depends on where in Europe you go to. Just like in California girls are probbaly less covered than girls in Detroit usually are lol...
  6. M

How many friends from high school are you still in touch with?

EDIT: I guess another thing is that most of the friendships I've had aren't really close friendships, but more like 'buddies' that you hit the clubs on the weekend or hang out sometimes, but nothing 'deeper' than that
  7. M

EDIT: I guess another thing is that most of the friendships I've had aren't really close friendships, but more like 'buddies' that you hit the clubs on the weekend or hang out sometimes, but nothing 'deeper' than that
  8. M

Hehe actually, I must say I don't think of this as being a problem for me (though admiteddly it's a strange stage in life). I guess it's actually a positive thing if I do pull off the moving abroad thing (I'm in Germany..and want to move to another sunnier place in Europe (Southern France (I can...
  9. M

First off, sorry for this being a thread that's not on picking up, but I thought this forum might be the best place to ask this question (better than anything else). I'm still pretty young 24 and 1/2..but for the last 2-3 years I've basically been without any close friends. Not that nobody...
  10. M

personality of women from around the world

I'm from Germany and one thing Ive been wondering..or well Ive heard it quite a few times is that women from say Germany or the US (or the UK or...) are a bit different than women from say South America or from Asia. Of course one shouldnt jump to conclusions and all, but okay Ill say exactly...
  11. M

loigic puzzle

http://allthetests.com/quiz11/quizpu.php? testid=1104985569&katname=Think%20and%20Memory%20Tests try to add those 2 that's the domain...before it was shortened
  12. M

loigic puzzle

This is a nice, not too easy logic puzzle. The average person gets about 3-4 of them right, so don't worry if you can't solve 'em all: http://allthetests.com/quiz11/quizpu...Memory%20Tests Paper & pencil allowed.
  13. M

ok wtf ... are most women seriously screwed up?

Not quite sure, if that's something you could blame on them.. or that..
  14. M

7 approaches. I don't know why I bother sometimes...

Arsenal FC shirt..was that a word play or did you mean it as in AFC?lol Maybe anyone on these forums who's starting out should wear such a shirt until he's earned a DJ (whoever) shirt?
  15. M

Where are the finest women in the world?

@rakishness: Have you been to Brazil before? I used to think brazilian women are the prettiest, too (I liked mixed babes, I guess)..but Ive heard from south american travellers, that colombian chicks were hotter..also I know a few brazilian girls and have to say none of them are hot! A friend of...
  16. M

geting jacked in prison.

I have to say, I think there are many blacks who have better genetics for getting big than whites do, but I think people have an inflated opinion of that. I've heard people say 'black guys only pick up a weight and grow big over night', but I think that generalization is exaggerated. Most...
  17. M

What to when a guy yells at your girlfriend?

That's like talking to a 5yr old haha. 'C'mon don't worry girl, I'll buy you an ice cream instead'
  18. M

FR: Went clubbing got a # from a 28 yr old and I'm 19

She looked at me and said you'z a baby right (this is your job:) You tell her: I'm 19 and live a crazy life Plus I'll tell you what the 80's like And I know what ladies like Need a man that's polite, listens and takes advice I could be all three, plus I can lay the pipe Come with...
  19. M

My ex GF had a car crash

Sorry for hijacking your thread, but this reminds me of how people use the 'my chances of dying in a car accident are way higher than that' argument to make other things look out to be hardly dangerous. When really they should think about the fact, that about 40,000 people die in car crashes...
  20. M

Stock Market Crash - End of the Bull!

Sounds impressive Clooney. Nice to see somebody who seems to know what he's doing.