Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Alcoholic Beverages

-UV Green and Green Jolt -Captain Morgan and Coke (admiral is schwag) -Bacardi O and orange soda -Jaggermeister and Red Bull (jaggerbombs) Either of those can be used for mixers(except the last) or shots can be taken with chaser. I prefer shots first, followed afterwards with mixers. Keeps...
  2. S

i fvcked her

Damn homie... lol There have been times where I've gone on for it seemed like forever. No way I could keep going for an hour lol. I'd get way too tired. But alot of things contribute to not ejaculating. (known as anorgasmia i think) Alcohol can cause you not to bust, also can cause...
  3. S

Advice About College Choice from a College Guy

Hey, I made my college choice ONLY because of the job placement and the gaurantee of a good job. But going to an 85% male engineering school has made me the most unhappy i have ever been at school. Not only are 90% of the girls ugly as fvck, the hot ones already have boyfriends and think you...
  4. S

Help, No more baseball

Okay seriously...tell her god damnit that you only get to play baseball for so long and that you want to cherish it. I am in college now and don't get to play anymore and I wish I could relive it every day. A 3.25 is a good GPA. Seriously, life isn't all about good grades and a good job...
  5. S

hickeys.............

A hickie is technically a bruise just like any other. Sorry man, not much you can do! lol
  6. S

Mormon

Don't pick your college just because this girl is going there...it aint worth it man lol....please don't.
  7. S

Mormon

LoL...i dunno man. She probably doesn't shave either lool. Hopefully for you she is one of them girls tht is waiting to rebel and go crazy and stuff.
  8. S

College Forum!!!!!

Howdy, I'm going off to college, and I think a college forum would be a VERY GOOD idea. Girls are alot different in college, and high schoolers really don't understand until you get into college. College people should give college people advice. I strongly urge the higher-ups to create a...
  9. S

Here's the Deal...

I agree...you have to live for yourself, and be content with yourself in not doing what everyone else is doing (i.e. following a group around, usually led by one guy) However, don't let it backfire. Don't openly bash someone to make a statement that you are going to be better than that...
  10. S

online/AIM C&F...

I only talk to my friends online. I do talk to chicks, but usually ones that I'm not working my game on. If I meet a new girl, I never give out my screen name or anything. If there is a girl that has your screen name, never be the first to talk to her, take a long time to reply to them, and...
  11. S

Annoying Problem

Just tell them that girls do **** with you even when you aren't going out. And tell them that there are too many girls to get on to be dating just one. The whole thing sounds juvenile, which it is. But you can just sit back and let them talk ****. Tell them something along the lines like I said.
  12. S

nicknames

Calling them by their email thingie is just as good as any, but use it sparingly.
  13. S

Girls that smoke!

I like a girl that experiments with pot some times...i agree it shows they are outgoing and whatnot. But if a girl smokes cigs to look cool, and she does it around me, I tell her to her face right before she lights up: "Before you light that up, realize that if you do I will not kiss or...
  14. S

listen to em brag

When they start to do that stuff, you have to come off as kind of not believing them. "I party harder than any of my friends!" "Really? You don't seem like the hardcore partier type" (smile) "I took 3 beers in one minute!" "I find that hard to believe" -or-...
  15. S

Eye Contact

Always hold the eye contact into the 'uncomfortable zone' until she looks away. This establishes that you are not a little b!tch. Smiling is also good.
  16. S

Field Report : first date

Your post sounded like one of those sex novels lol. Tickling is good. Use it. Especially while you are making out. Makes it more interesting.
  17. S

Crazy Strict Parents

You're in a tought place man. I used to date a girl with the same type of parents. Now that its been over for almost two years, it was fun but mostly I put too much energy into it when we only hung out once in a great while. Plus, she didn't put out which totally blew. In my opinion you...
  18. S

How to give her a dose of her own medicine...

That type of girl is known around my town as a 'female player'. I hate them. The only way I deal with them is not to be nice to them at all. I call them trash, hoes, etc. I sound 100% serious when I say it but it is still fairly jokingly. They laugh usually and whatever. When they try and...
  19. S

Being called cute

I would just wink and tickle them by poking their sides. Different girls have different ways of describing guys they have the hots for. Being called cute isn't a bad thing in my book...just as long as the girl doesn't go "You're really nice" I am out to get my numbers quota for the night.
  20. S

My girlfriend..she has 2 sides..how do i act to one of them?

She feels like she is in control. You need to stop it now or it will snowball and before you know it she will dump you. Being in high school, she'll prolly be like he wanted to get on me all the time. Do what Patrick says, and don't give in if she starts apologizing or unzipping your pants...