Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

got played?

hey mac i understand exactly what you mean not really show her that i'm pissed at her but know that i'm pissed at the situation she has put me into and good advice also on talking to different women si I just can't focus on that AW
  2. M

got played?

you know what you are right I've been doing the ignore treatment and I still feel like I'm missing something maybe I do need to confront her and tell her to stop playing games with me
  3. M

got played?

I just want to say great advice from all of you about givng her the cold shoulders and all. I do feel like she's into for one minute then the next she's like who the heck are you? wtf? she is always and I mean everyday she is always touching me and that keeps me pondering do i ignore her when...
  4. M

got played?

oh shi$#T that is the same thing I'm going through now if we are keeping red flags I think I'm on my second one already. First was I ask for ther tn#, then she mentioned something about an event that we have here in Diego once a year and how I should take her and she is not suppose to take me(...
  5. M

got played?

Alright I will probably confront her on this only if I sense that she is playing games with me again and all her bulls2$#t but for now I will just ignore her and give her the gift of missing me :)
  6. M

got played?

well in case of emails i once told her why on her breaks she doesn't stop by my desk and say hi to me. So I told her next time she passes by she better give me a hug and a massage and she gives me the hug. from that moment she always passes by and gives me hug and always touching my shoulder on...
  7. M

got played?

great advice next time i see her i won't take buls#%^t anymore and telll her straight out wassup to end the games she is playing with me
  8. M

got played?

great advice dude I really needed to hear that from someone in this forum, a real rude awakening for me that a girl like her would be someone like that I would of never guess. Guess to show that no matter how innocent they look they are just AW. now when I see her I'm just going to act plainly...
  9. M

got played?

dude thanks a lot did some research on the forum and damn the whole signs of interest that AW show i have gotten from her, men I was about to beat myself up this whole weekend but f@$#$K her I swear I would been obsessed on what kind of thing I did wrong that srewed my chances with her. So let...
  10. M

got played?

hey till the end of time "She'll do everything it takes short of actually dating you to validate herself as attractive by your attention"what does these mean? and why do girls do this kind ofs@#$t do you think I should still pursue her? I really feel like I was decieved I mean she gave every...
  11. M

got played?

Alright fellows i think i got played, anyways there is this girl that I have met recently at work don't worry we work in a call center so it doesn't really matter if I stay or not at this job. Well this girl has been giving me the whole interet level giving me hug, everytime I look at her she...
  12. M

****y & funny comment to make her c u

what happens if she says "no you come over her or just plain "rejects you" or you wish
  13. M

This Works

This Works! Hey you guys try this for size so far it has been working I just got a new belt and for some reason girls will look at my belt and look at my crouch at the same time and I will look at them with a what are you looking at perv. Try it get a really nice belt and you be surprise on...
  14. M

This Works!

Hey you guys try this for size so far it has been working I just got a new belt and for some reason 7/10 girls will look at my belt and look at my crouch and I will look at them with a what are you looking at perv. Try it get a really nice belt and you be surprise on how many womern will look...
  15. M

My greatest downfall

Alright fellos this I believe is my greatest downfall I'm above average looking guy I talk to girls, flirt with them but I would say 80% of the time I'am out in general I always think what people are thinking about me I mean the way I blink my eyes, the way my pants look, the way my hair is comb...
  16. M

intresting question.

FORGET ABOUT HER DUDE any girl that makes you think you have no respect for yourself is not worthed there are millions of girls out there. I know because I'm trying to get over this chick that I liked but I'm like I gonna hang out with my boys and go meet some hot chicks downtown remember ANY...
  17. M

wHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

I know you get this a lot surfboard but you tha man dude!
  18. M

wHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

hey diablo thanks for that input very helpful
  19. M

Girl At Work

allright centurion I'll let you know how much the lawsuit will cost me aight! lol
  20. M

wHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Hey Othello prior to that respond I was teasing her about how why she wanted to know my schedule at work and I responded by saying why do you want to know my schedule you gonna stalk me something then she rspond ed by saying that