Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Lame set-up

My friend is good to me. He tries to set me up with women he meets. He's married, older and very outgoing with a lot of connections, so he's a good resource. I don't like what happened this week though. He met a woman at his gym. She's 28 and "hot" so he talked me up. He told me that she's...
  2. M

Plates, plates, plates

I am getting the hang of this. I did let go of plates because holding them was to the exclusion of the other good things in my life. At this current level it seems I am putting forth very little effort and I am doing the things that make me happy. As far as F-closing, I got rid of a plate...
  3. M

Plates, plates, plates

Spinning plates all summer has brought some interesting results, both good and bad. The process has become automatic. This isn't something I have to think about or exert much effort for. It just is. I make calls, try to plan things with women/plates that are current, and go along with it...
  4. M

Friend got married now I barley see him

Get used to it. He's gone. My best friends have married and they have allowed their wives to own them. It is sad and I miss them. This is where being an AFC hurts your friends. Ball-less sacks of ****. Making new replacement friends in your 30s is a challenge. Every guy I meet is an AFC...
  5. M

Is this site helping?

SoSuave has changed my life Over the past five years SoSuave has turned my life around. I still have much to learn. I was a terminal case who had been consumed by oneitis and had learned some hard lessons as an AFC in a rotten LTR during the best of my college years. I eventually learned...
  6. M

How often do you get flaked on?

Flaked is part of my daily lexicon This is so true to me right now. I can't even believe the flake factor I'm experiencing right now. Although my game is better than it's ever been and I'm spinning more plates than I ever believed I could, I'm so frustrated with the quality of my plates...
  7. M

10 Years On

insane in tha membrane My best friend very recently was married. While talking about hanging out tonight he told me that I would have to go to his house where we would stay in and watch a movie. "Why is that?" I asked. The answer was because if we went out his wife would come home to an...
  8. M

The meaning of spinning plates

Look at all these plates. Now what? I'm definitely a believer in plate theory. But now I have all these plates spinning and a big head full of confidence. I've never really been the heartbreaker type but I see it heading there. I've got five plates spinning, four of them going pretty damn...
  9. M

Myspace - I shouldn't even have used this.

I have a Myspace account. I use it to keep in touch with a relative and a couple friends, though one of the women (Girl B) I'm dating happened to have an account so I friended her a while back and we occasionally use Myspace to communicate. Meanwhile, another woman I'm seeing (Girl A) told me...
  10. M

IOIs and plates everywhere

Following up, I did take that new girl to the beach last night for that sunset walk and more. To quote, "You know exactly how to touch me." Fvck IOIs. Stop looking for hints from her. Just do.
  11. M

IOIs and plates everywhere

You know what? Fvck IOIs. Paying attention to IOIs is a waste. I'm done with it. I bet naturals don't even know what IOIs are. Stop caring about IOIs by spinning plates. My eyes have opened. Right now the women I'm doing best with gave away nothing for IOIs until I grabbed them and...
  12. M

Missing pieces from my game

I've taken the time to absorb all these extremely helpful replies and re-read parts of the DJ Bible. This thread contains some of the best personal advice for me I've ever read here and has forced me to evaluate and make improvements. I'm getting more aggressive with making moves, the kind...
  13. M

$Fd: I used to be huge into internet dating. I got a lot of dates and met a girlfriend doing it. Something's changed for the worse about it lately so I don't bother with the formal pay sites anymore. That doesn't stop me from chatting online or using craigslist to my advantage. ;) Voice...
  14. M

Er!c, good stuff. I expect to have Miss High IL over at my place Sunday after a hike, we'll see. I don't have a flake out problem right now. I usually set up a time and place about a week ahead of time and then don't call her again at all. Just show up at the agreed time and place. Why...
  15. M

Thanks, good ideas. Agreed about the internet dating pressures. Just to clarify, I have only one internet chick right now and I'll see her for a third date next week. No problems with her. Everyone else, including my high IL chick and my friendzone chicks, came from in-person meetings...
  16. M

I'm qualifying them as I date them, but I date only the ones I have some initial interest in. This comes from having met them in person or after exchanging some emails. Half of them come from singles events like 8minutedating. Sometimes I meet them by approaching, and the rest come from...
  17. M

Something is messing up my game and I haven't found it, shot it and killed it yet. For the past three weeks I've been spinning 3 to 6 plates at a time, dating a load of women. My schedule is jammed full, almost beyond my capacity to manage it. Unfortunately, I'm getting friendzoned a lot...
  18. M

If she likes you it doesn't matter what you say

I learned something this week: If she likes you, it doesn't matter what you say or when you say it. For me this changes the first phonecall after a date from something where I have to worry about saying the wrong thing to simply an IL test. I had taken a girl out for the afternoon walking...
  19. M

I think this is four-itis

Thanks. FWIW, I caused the problem by not having challenge. I'm talking about a 2nd date two days after the 1st. It was a strategic error. During date #1 Saturday she saw the flashes of distant fireworks on the horizon and told me all about how much she loves fireworks. Our town's...
  20. M

I think this is four-itis

I may have just experienced four-itis. :p This is the fixation on the four women that are or were your most recent prospects and thinking that they are the only women in the world. This causes you to panic, obsess and over-think your moves with any of them. I caught a one-itis four days ago...