Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

Sh8t......what do i do?

A couple of weeks ago at some out of school event I met this one girl and well she seemed like a great girl......great looks, great personality. So we excahnge numbers and she says she wants to hang out. Well that never happened cus she got grounded til the end of march for getting caught...
  2. F

How often to work out?

um, pullups work your back.
  3. F

Teenage Woes 4: School Grades

Hey, I take offense to that......I work at mcdonalds! lol
  4. F

How often to work out?

Alright, I used to work out like 5 days/week, and I didn't work all of my body part. Anyways, my new routine is so I only work out 3 days/week and mondays I work on legs, abs, wednesdays on back, biceps, abs, and fridays on chest, shoulders, triceps, abs. So, what do you think about this kind...
  5. F

What is a man?

So, I was just wondering what the real answer is. Someone with a penis? Someone rich? Someone with muscles? What do you all think makes a man, a man?
  6. F

Hair style change

Hockey hair is the way to go! I'm growin mine out. If anyone doesn't know what hockey hair is.....watch miracle.......
  7. F

I really need some advice about life in highschool

Well, by manual labor, do you mean like building sh*t? I mean, I'd love to do something more active, but, I'd only be working about 3 hrs/day, so McDonalds seems easier. Oh, and wrestling.......I tried it freshmen year, and I hated it. Something about having to grab sweaty guy's near the...
  8. F

I love football, but the thing is, I'm not that good, so I'm not going anywhere with it. So i think I will quit and just get a job. Besides, I don't really need the status, I have already made a name for myself at my school. I mean, I do have fun playing football, but it's not worth it if I'm...
  9. F

Alright, every once in a while, I'll stop for a while, and just think about sh*t. Well, lately I've been thinking about this..... I'm a pretty athletic guy. I play football, and run track. However, the thing that draws me back, is my speed. I'm just not fast enough, that's kind of why I...
  10. F

college or not?

How many of you are planning to go to college? And those of you who aren't.....what are your plans? And, what do ya'll think about going to college? I mean, its a great place to learn a lot, build a good future, meet lots of people, but it also means a lot of work. I had thought about...
  11. F

how to get a timid girl to give head

Be like "on your knees b*tch! start sucking!" hahaha but ya, just talk to her about it.
  12. F

something for you hs people

"girls love guys that can sing" wtf? um, you can't really help thatt
  13. F

Really hard to get girl

A few of you might have read my other post about how I get bored with girls and have cheated on all my gf's and how I don't even want a gf because I just want to fool around with several girls, no strings attached. Well, I have been thinking about it for the last few days, and maybe its...
  14. F

A good pickup line my friend and I just came up with

Well, I know just saying hi is prolly the best, but this one works too. If you see a hot chick you've never talked to before, just be like "you never talk to me, i thought we were cool" This will prolly make her laugh and she'll say she doesn't know you and there you go, just like that you...
  15. F

The Reign of Terror is over - Farewell, guys.

haha, after I clicked on ur topic I expected to find something like: "We got Saddam!" lol, either way, I'm so glad we got that mofo.
  16. F

How to IM a girl?

Jesus Christ Canadianpimpolo! I disagree with that outline. I mean, the content is good, but don't give him an outline to follow. You just gotta be natural, be yourself. If when talkin to her, you have a set of rules you have to follow, you will screw up. Just relax and talk, let it come...
  17. F

How to IM a girl?

Actually IM is fine, nothin wrong with it as long as you don't tell her your life story on that, and as long as you actually talk to her in real life. I've seen a lot of people who are like "ya, i talk tho this girl all the time" and ill be like "ya? y didn't u say hi to her?" "well, i talk...
  18. F

Anyone else not like having a girlfriend?

Hey, paid, laid & made.....FACE! I'm not braggin or sayin I'm the sh*t. Im just stating my opinion. I just find it hard to stay with the same girl no matter how hot she is. Maybe its just that I haven't met a girl who I think is worth being exclusive with. Messin up perfectly good...
  19. F

Anyone else not like having a girlfriend?

I mean, seems like most people want to have a girlfriend and sh*t. But to me, its pointless! I mean, how boring, getting tied down to just a girl. Im a sophmore in highschool, and have had 3 girlfriends. The first one, I asked her out and got bored, so I cheated on her, broke her heart...