Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Am I handling this right?

Cheers joe Shyt man, sounds to me like you know this girl. I once remember her bragging ages ago that her once long term ex was the first to express his feelings towards her. Anyway, not made my mind up what to do with her yet as I have other prospects, but there is a catch, she is the...
  2. J

Am I handling this right?

Long story short. Met a girl at college 3 years ago, chemistry was there, she was still with bf at the time. They split up and within 3 months we are in bed together. Then she starts being all wierd with me when her ex finds out, I turn afc and really blow it by confessing feelings for her...
  3. J

Would you dump her if she got fat?

I finnished with a girl due to the fact that she put too much weight on. The way I see it is, if I take pride in my apearence by eating healthy and working out at the gym, then it's not unreasonable to expect something similar from someone you date. When my ex put on all the weight on I...
  4. J

How to Handle Being Dumped, Stood Up, or Rejected

Awesome post Jariel, like the real life stories, here's a couple from my own experience. On both occasions I was rejected for carrying on like a needy wuss and was dumped for another guy. So I just thought 'Fvck this I'm outa here' and would cut all contact DEAD!! Anyway, with the first...
  5. J

Shave the head.

Shaved my head about a year ago after putting it off for ages, never looked back. Quite a few people have told me that it makes me look mean, which can be a good thing as far as attracting the ladies goes, I get more attention off them now than ever. Have started hitting the gym as well...
  6. J

Haven't been here since 2002 and I need advice..

I feel your pain man, wyldfire has hit the nail on the head with that one as regards not giving enough affection and attention. I went through exactly the same thing about 5 years ago when I wouldn't commit to an ex, basically she replaced me with someone else who she is now married to. At...
  7. J

Slick Tales

Nice one Slickster!! Very inspiring, best thread I've read on this site in ages, wish there were more like this.
  8. J

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned by a DJ

I remember those old Austin Allegro's, a mate of mine used to have a 1750 sport which he sprayed metallic purple, what a machine!! You're right! If you apply the DJ ways correctly it will drive women crazy. I heard from a friend of my last girlfriend that she used to complain about how...
  9. J

Remnants of HER past - Letters and odd things

I've thrown out things which I was given by past girlfriends and since regretted it. I think it is best to put them away somewhere where you are not going to see them all the time.
  10. J

Fountain of Youth

Awesome !! Pook, you have hit the nail on the head!! If I think back to times when I have picked up girls when I wasn't even trying, it was when I was of the mindset that I just don't have a care in the world. Which is just like you are as a kid. Even if you get knocked back from a...
  11. J

DADDY’S LITTLE GIRL: Women Revealed

George You definatly have a point about the daddys little princess and treating a woman like a child thing. One past girlfriend of mine, on a couple of occasions called me daddy which at the time kind of freaked me out. Once she started jumping up and down saying 'oh please daddy!' when...
  12. J

(long) I shouldnt feel this bad, but I do.. Major developments in the one-itis saga..

I feel your pain man, I've been in exactly the same position too many times in the past. Going over things in your head trying to rationalise her behaviour is the worst thing you can do. If a woman is interested in you she will make it easy for you both to get together and not come up with...
  13. J

If you've ever been dumped, Why?

So here's the deal. I was talking with friend at work today who is a natural DJ, and he was saying how his current girlfriend has a very high IL in him, yet he isn't overly nice to her and at times he is a down right jerk. He also commented that in the past when he treated girls right and...
  14. J

she always says "youre so mean to me" ??

My girlfriend calls me mean all the time also. She'll say 'your a meany aren't you' I just look at her with serious look on my face and then she'll kiss me. Like mystik said women don't make sense. A couple of weeks ago I tried a little experiment on her and stopped busting on her for a...
  15. J

Now she's being c+f with me!! Thoughts pls!!

I'm a new here but I've been a fan of David Deangelo for a while now. His stuff has changed my whole mindset when it comes to dealing with women. Anyways, there is this one girl (do I sense oneitis, ouch!!) who I crashed and burned with last year before I purchased the dyd book. I cut all...
  16. J

Don't be too much a Jerk!!

Nice post!! 'There are times when I feel that I am loosing my game plan, in other words feeling ‘wussy’. Just shut the fyck up and get away as soon as possible, get it together. Women sense when you feel wussy' So true, sounds to me like you're a dyd fan, never ever let a woman you are...