Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

I just did "it"

Actually I disagree. You can cold approach a woman or even a whole group and if you can overwhelm her and/or them with good vibes and give the feeling that you have already known each other for a long time, often that is all it takes to get socially hooked. And you know you are socially hooked...
  2. R

Women literally lie about everything.

I once gamed this girl who claimed she was 25 and when I got her naked she had stretchmarks everywhere and it turns out she was really 35 and looked 25. By the time I got her naked I was way beyond caring about how old she really was in any case.
  3. R

I just did "it"

I never understood the emphasis everyone seems to place on getting phone numbers. Personally, I have never ever gone out of my way to get a womans number or contact information in my life. All I have ever done is social hook them and then they find out where I live and how to contact me. To me...
  4. R

Foreplay, broads that like "to be abused." LOL

You have encountered a woman who derives pleasure from being handled roughly. That's actually a rather common thing among women who are sex addicts. If she likes oral that much in that way than you can bet she likes other types of non-vaginal sex as well. On another note, this may not be a...
  5. R

How it comes a lot of Betas has gf and we are here insisting to be alpha

Whether you are alpha or beta depends upon a lot of factors. If you are an authority in something, than you are an alpha in that field; but you are a beta in another field. Every man is an alpha in something and a beta is something else. Nothing is purely static. Everything is prone to change...
  6. R

Woman falsley accuses men of rape

The problem with men and women is that when it comes to rape charges (and this could apply to other things) is that often times the man is found guilty using the common fallacy "guilt by association" which means that if a man lies and says he never had sex with a woman the charges can be dropped...
  7. R

I see, so attraction is not a choice, but we can have it on our terms. I personally have never said that a man should not have a woman on his terms. A man should have standards and live by them. A man should have a moral code of right and wrong, a code of ethics. A man should have a mission...
  8. R

I would have to agree with you that what people typically think that alpha, beta, omega, etc. males are, is bullsh1t. It is because in order to really understand what that means you have to understand metaphysics, philosophy, history, even witchcraft dare I say it. The real reason that men...
  9. R

lady of the night

Its a pathetic way to experiment. You can get an STD (surely you know that?) and its not proving anything. It won't even help with your self-esteem. Most likely it would wreck your life and likewise she definitely would want money from you. She might even be into hardcore drugs or would want to...
  10. R

Really, the only way you can keep a woman is by keeping her deeply invested in you. If a woman is only superficially invested in you, than she can theoretically jump ship at any time. On the other hand, getting a woman to deeply invest in you can keep her around even when you are winning...
  11. R

What mike32ct said is correct. Women are attracted to both alpha and betas. Both alphas and betas can get women, its the same game only that they have different skillsets. That means that in order to become a master pickup artists, you should be able to consciously know what skillset to use...
  12. R

Decent facebook Gaming *example*

Meet in person and get back with us on how it went down. She wants to hang out with you so thats a good foundation to establish something.
  13. R

I need serious help...

Yeah I read through a bunch of stuff I had written to girls and comes to think of it I shouldn't post any of it. However, GreeneyedBeast83 if you want to talk over Facebook or something I'll share more information. And I just realized how much of a d1ck I have sounded like to some of these...
  14. R

I need serious help...

I know the resistance you are talking about and the way to get past it is that you have to challenge the girl to be warm to you. The reason that the girls are resistant is because they do not know your social value. You have to give them stories that indirectly tell them you are a high value...
  15. R

I need serious help...

Evilittletroll is right. And I know keep saying this over and over again, but dating websites like POF are mostly full of people who just want to have no strings attached sex. You can seriously just leave your profile blank, only ask women for their panty and bra sizes and when they ask what you...
  16. R

I need serious help...

Your problem then is not in the sexual department so much as she may have felt that she did not get to know you enough. Women feel connected to men that they know. In that case you need to illicit more comfort, though. Comfort is what keeps her around. This is not the same thing as being her...
  17. R

I need serious help...

POF is a load of crap. Its full of women who want to fvck and if you come off like a man who isn't horny they will friendzone you and make excuses not to see you. I think you were just too slow and you probably didn't start acting like you were going to fvck her fast enough. And don't talk dirty...
  18. R

Why do guys, men have to better themselves, improve themselves, more than women do?

Well, if you guys are going to give examples that women improve themselves by keeping in shape to be attractive, they do that to show up other women. They don't care about men as much as you would think and as soon as they have had a man for a while and settle down they give that up, get soft...
  19. R

Why do guys, men have to better themselves, improve themselves, more than women do?

And a woman doesn't have to improve because there is still half the world trying to get into her pants even when it doesn't work out with one man, so she is spoiled rotten no matter what.
  20. R

The best dating profiles look like something that every girl wants. If a girl wants a manly stud, you look like a manly stud. If a girl wants a pretty boy, look like a pretty boy. If a woman wants sex, look like you want sex. If a woman wants romance, look like you'll give romance. Frame your...