Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Starting a relationship

in other words he said it like this: You should be free as a bird, flapping around, singing, full of joy with life. Women want to trap the bird and throw it in a cage (cage = committment). When birds try to fly into the cage, wouldn't you think something is wrong with that bird? After all, who...
  2. M

anyone pickup callgirls?

This is a very important point that must be emphasized. There is something different about being with a professional that is far more addictive than a regular women. I've also seen a friend spend thousands and thousands over a short period of time becuase of the addictive nature of it...
  3. M

Found out my dad is cheating on my Mom

I've seen many friends tell women friend about a cheating spouse and 95% of the time, the women is mad at the friend for bringing this info to light. Its an unfortunate reality that women often place the blame in the wrong spot.
  4. M

GF asks me if I wanted to do a foursome

She hasn't had a 3some yet, don't worry about that. I'd go for it then relegate her to FB only territory. Don't invest emotionally in an 18 yr old, its a recipe for disaster.
  5. M

Found out my dad is cheating on my Mom

Never rule out a logically possibility. Maybe your moms VAGINA is broken, maybe she got a disease or something but they don't want to share her broken vagina story with her son and so maybe they have an agreement between the two of them. The point of the story is, it isn't your marriage and it...
  6. M

Hangover Cures

Pedialyte is the bomb. Its for rehyrdrating dehyrdrated babies. The stuff works wonders.
  7. M

Pook might have been a Freemason

A person running the matrix wouldn't speak out against the matrix, so your logic is flawed. Go back to studying pook some more.
  8. M

anyone pickup callgirls?

Your missing the point. Its nothing like McDonald's and if you've ever tried it, you would know. Not everyone can do it. Most of you blokes can't afford it. There is a difference between getting a street walker and a high end call girl, kinda like the difference between McDonald's and a 4...
  9. M

Dating an ex-wife of Mafioso?

Call up the FBI, if what she says is true, they will pay for your lunch.
  10. M

How to build a social circle

Alright, we all know that I rely heavily on my social circle for my hunting success. But you need a circle to draw upon, so at the request of legolas, I'm writing a how to thread. The most important thing about building a social circle is that you have to be social. So if your not social...
  11. M

High Endurance commercial

I like Jophils response as well. My response was more of the humour classical avoidance in a playful way but Jo really takes the sh1t test and turns it on her, great reversal. The OP correlates though to avoiding converstations like never talking about how many partners you've had in the past...
  12. M

High Endurance commercial

bump
  13. M

My Amazing LTR GF has a "Bad Past"

I honestly feel for you. She isn't giving you bait, I think she honestly loves you and wants you to get over it. However if you go out and have a threesome, I guarantee things will change and there will be a 95% chance, that it will be the beginning of the end of your relationship. Her...
  14. M

Single but Ungameable

All she needs is a good deep d1cking.
  15. M

Protection

Go bare or go home!
  16. M

My Amazing LTR GF has a "Bad Past"

How much of your energy do you spend watching out for the flags? I don't doubt that she's a great girl and worth keeping but I think the bigger problem here is YOU, your confidence, your perception of yourself, your self worth, your ego, I could go on and on but I think you get the point.
  17. M

when she asks u are u seeing anyone else or have a gf. how to respond?

"not currently" meaning right now I'm only seeing her, but I might be seeing someone else last night or tomorrow. I like to play with words. I'm not lying but I'm giving her the wrong impression.
  18. M

Seeing Women in a different light

That's the thing though, oneitis isn't logical. Even now that I'm separated by years with my oneitis, I know I can get plenty more quality women but my oneitis is still illogical. I even left a very HQ women in the past because I thought I had a chance with my oneitis. The fact is, I...
  19. M

Here's a real catch!

You guys are poor hunters IMO. I agree that she's got a tonne of red flags but she is the perfect women to fvck around with and use as a sex toy. I'd treat her exactly how she said not to treat her and she'd be eating out of my hands. You have to remember not to judge a women by her words but...
  20. M

Is getting nexted by a woman always anti-DJ?

In the cases where I'm a 70% guy, there is no potential 'in my eyes' anyway. That doesn't mean I still can't use her for sex. I don't need to be a #1 in every women's life. I don't care where I stand in 99% of the women that I fvck. I don't need an ego stroke to be #1. There is nothing...