Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. U

United States Presidents

Theodore Roosevelt is a big hero of mine.
  2. U

Craigslist Meets Wall Street

beautiful
  3. U

Basic business and financial education

A good starting book if you're interested in investing is The Wall Street Journal Complete Money and Investing Guidebook. http://www.amazon.com/Street-Journal-Complete-Investing-Guidebook/dp/0307236994/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-6242968-5990019?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1181419786&sr=8-1 It'll give you a...
  4. U

Level Up

If you were wearing your Dragon Armor (+200 Hit Points, Invincible to Snobbery) you would have succeeded.
  5. U

The MAN's guide (link inside)

seconded - I want to read this.
  6. U

Work out

I suggest you read A-UNIT's post at the top of the forum. Then you can ask more specific questions about bulking.
  7. U

Confidence, composure and diet - a quick fix that works!

You know, I agree completely. I'm not bulking, but I've been eating very clean this past month and my energy levels have been through the roof. Confidence just seems to naturally follow high energy. I've even had days where I didn't get enough sleep, but it doesn't affect me nearly as much as it...
  8. U

Finance books

thank you for the replies, gentlemen A-UNIT: right now I have an undergraduate degree in Business Admin. So I've taken some Econ and Finance, but would have to shore up a few undergraduate credits first. I just accepted an entry-level position (I process and reconcile trades) with a big...
  9. U

Finance books

To all those with backgrounds in finance: can you recommend any good books to give me a basic knowledge of finance? I've decided to start a Master's in Finance next Spring, so right now I'm trying to gain a foundation of knowledge to build upon. thanks in advance.
  10. U

Bruce Springsteen is a bum!

In my opinion, Bruce Springsteen is vastly more talented that Bon Jovi. I agree with you about artists and politics. It's not annoying that they speak their mind, which is their right; what's annoying is the mass amount of media coverage they are given.
  11. U

FR: 10 Minute Blow Job

I think it is fake.
  12. U

IMPORTANT: Check Your Peter Pan Brand Peanut Butter!!!

Wow. I just ate 2 peanut butter sandwiches literally 3 minutes before reading this thread. I just checked my peanut butter's product code and - you guessed it - started with 2111. I'm fixin' to get me the typhoid. Well, anyway, thanks for the heads-up. I'm throwing out my jar.
  13. U

Favorite MMA videos...

Rua is awesome. Check out this HL in the style of Grand Theft Auto. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugOH5eCtzPw
  14. U

I’m starting to develop cravings for good books, know any?

Are you interested in fiction or non-fiction? A favorite of mine is Tom Wolfe's Bonfire of the Vanities. If you like non-fiction, try The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt, by Edmund Morris.
  15. U

Quick tip: The ballsy response

Ha. Funny, but it's amazing how much those two things can get you in life.
  16. U

Boxing vs Kickboxing

Vitor started out in BJJ. He fought Wanderlei in 1998. He fought his professional boxing debut in 2006. Secondly, even if you can call him a boxer, he lost to Chuck Liddell, who is primarily a kickboxer, so the point is irrelevent.
  17. U

who is your favorite troll?

Dr. Beard is awesome. If you read his early posts, he actually has good grammar and seems fairly normal. He's probably really some smart, studious guy. My favorite is Bjerte. You can't beat the original Snits thread, where he tried to destroy the balls of his rival so he couldn't have sex...
  18. U

NCAA Hoops!

Re**** doesn't really have an NBA game.
  19. U

Bas Rutten Street fighting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7w0e4POfsc Bas Rutten doing Tony Montana. Also, the dude was a legitimate fighter in his day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVY5ciakysI