Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

Overqualified and Homeless... Help!!!

Every job opportunity I've had in the last 10 years was a result of someone at the company recommending me. You talk about businesses you have so not sure if you're looking for a 9-5 job or what. I don't doubt you cant get a job at in-n out. I have a college degree in business, been working...
  2. R

Online Dating vs. Bars

I've been doing online dating and about the only women that respond to me are obese... weighing as much as me or more (I'm a tall guy). When I DO get a "meetup", it rarely leads to a second date. When I go to bars, I hook up with good looking women. The problem is I tend to go to "dive bars"...
  3. R

Why Are You Her Facebook Friend or Following Her on Social Media?

It only works if you have a good FB page. Other guys are going to do it because they didn't get a number and want to instant message her.
  4. R

Can you recover from denying a woman?

I ran into her again, and spent about 3 hours with her, when it was time to leave, I asked her if she wanted a ride home. She said no and shook her head with a smile. I asked her for her number and her response was she didn't want to give it to me there but will next week. I said I guess I...
  5. R

Can you recover from denying a woman?

I have an acquaintance who I run into often and we were at the bar together when groups meet up. So I see her once a week or so. And lately we've been sort of flirting/escalating with each other when we see each other. She asked me if I wanted to share a cab to our final destinations as she...
  6. R

If a girl keeps teasing you

Not teasing in a sexual way but making fun of your perculialities. Like saying I would expect you to do something like that or that's so etching you would buy or calling me weird. Everything. This is a girl I have known for a long tone and shes never done this. So she started throwing me...
  7. R

Getting rid of Approach Anxiety?

When I see a woman, and I want to talk to her, my problem is I don't know what to say most of the time. So usually when I come up with something to say, usually an observation, it becomes a lot easier. If you become good with things to say, there shouldn't be a problem. This is not at a bar...
  8. R

Losing all respect.

No, it's true, men lose interest in women whereas women gain interest in men after sex. I'm not sure the reason for men but women release oxytocin or however it's spelled during sex which creates a bonding feeling. This is all hard wired through our DNA.
  9. R

Getting girl jealous to turn into LTR

Have you ever had a girl that showed mild or little interest, then got jealous when you started seeing other people, so you go back and give her a try, and have it turn into an LTR? Or does the fact it takes jealousy to get her interested show it won't really work for anything other than short term?
  10. R

Always Act Like They Want You (Because They Do)

Interesting, so you're saying they weren't giving you any signs whatsoever of being into you?
  11. R

Was this dude just AMOG'ing or drunk?

He was probably just drunk... may be an outcast and trying to make friends/fit in or something. That's what I'd think. I've been to some bars where a guy was trying to hit on girls (same girls I was hitting on) and he was just saying some crazy/weird stuff. He was there by himself. They're...
  12. R

Giggling at your compliments

Well for example I'm at a party and we're looking at pictures. I point at a person in the picture and say who is this hot girl, oh that's Amy (she's sitting right there with us).
  13. R

Giggling at your compliments

I'm not sure what to make of this... if I compliment a girl and they giggle like a little schoolgirl. It's happening to every single girl I compliment these days. Am I doing something wrong?
  14. R

Body language of girl with big boobs

She doesn't put it at the center rather the side of her chest. I remember one time she scratched herself above her boob and it made the whole thing below sway. I was like damn
  15. R

Body language of girl with big boobs

There's a girl I know who's one good attribute is having big boobs. I notice lately when talking to her that she will take one hand and sort of cover her heart area above her chest and start fidgeting, like messing with her skin. She did this yesterday when talking to her I was looking her in...
  16. R

Looks do matter on men

Did you see what I said ? I took that models face, created a profile, and sent the exact same message. I was blocked by 4 (one leaving a nasty message before blocking). And the rest didnt respond. That link is pure BS. Try fir yourself if you'd like. Therefore we shouldn't be drawing...
  17. R

Looks do matter on men

Is he overweight?
  18. R

Looks do matter on men

If it's all about looks, why are you even on this site? Why are you here? Just for shiggles, I took that model's picture, made a plenty of fish account, and emailed a handful of women. I only saw one message "your an idiot. find something else to do with your life you loser." Then she blocked...
  19. R

Looks do matter on men

Explain Pamela Anderson. Christina Hendricks. Kid Rock is not handsome. And don't give me the excuse that Kid Rock has fame. So does Pamela and she could have gone out with any other rocker that was better looking. I used to think like you until I've seen this enough. An 8 in me...
  20. R

Most pathetic shít test ever?

She didn't want to look cheap