Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

How to treat a girl that hasn't called?

All right, I didn't know about the don't leave a message rule. I met a woman last Saturday, got her home number, called and left a message with my phone number on Monday. It is Thursday and no call. I feel I should call once more but do I call at night when she is home or leave another 'final'...
  2. T

Where is the love (a comment on misogyny)

It is a battlefield because women do not play fair. They are in control of what is between their legs and they know it. Men need to know what their weapons are and how to use them to get through the armor that women put up.
  3. T

waiting for a girl to unload her baggage

I am in the same exact situation as you, bigstik. I thought I could do exactly what you are saying but after a few weeks I am getting the feeling that I am the shoulder to cry on and nothing more. I am getting the feeling that she is just waiting for the next and I am the stepping stone. She...
  4. T

The look back

dave has got it right. if you have never seen her before, look back. There is nothing better for my ego than to have a strange woman look back at me. Now all I need is a good line. "'cuse me, I noticed that you were staring at me, may I ask why?" I don't know, sounds lame.
  5. T

not enough looks?

Hey it is your attitude not your looks. Haven't you ever seen an ugly guy with a pretty woman? It happens. The only way you will blow it is by feeling insecure. She will notice it. You must act like you don't care if she is there or not, because you don't!
  6. T

FAT girls. WHY I usually avoid.

I think it shows a lack of disciple and maybe some self-hate. Thank God I found the Atkins diet and lost 30 pounds. I was feeling really low and had no idea how much sugar I was eating. Now when I see someone fat, they look uncomfortable and out of control stuffing their mouths with French...
  7. T

The Greatest Sex Trick Ever!!!!!!! Gives Every Girl Orgasm Every Time

Wow, I am 2x older and didn't know about running your nails down her ribcage. I can't wait to try it. One hint, if a woman does not want to play with herself during this position, take her hand in yours and hold her hand there while you do it, she will take over because women know exactly how...
  8. T

Too much nexting?

Really good comments. I meant chase in a poetic sense. I will give her lots of space and be C&F. Stormw, you are exactly right about not being desperate or obsessive. She needs to see what a great guy I am with or without her. I have heard stories of the 'chase' that worked but I bet this...
  9. T

Too much nexting?

I was thinking about how Roosevelt went to Eleanor's house every day for a week trying to meet her. She refused to let him in until after a week she wore down and let him in to tell him it was useless. Of course he married her and created one of the greatest marriages of all times. I agree...
  10. T

Is all really fair in love and ...

I think DrZ makes a lot of sense but I have to agree a little with STR8. DrZ's emphasis is more of the 'make a mistake and you're nexted' because there are a billion other women. Being involved with a woman who is in the process of breaking up, I would not consider her cheating. I agree...
  11. T

Go ahead, tell me how I screwed up...

I feel that things are not as black and white as they are presented sometimes here on the forum. I am somewhat blinded by Sue's particular characteristics; racial group that I like, we study the same art form, she is different from other women. Now I could NEXT her and see her in class a few...
  12. T

Go ahead, tell me how I screwed up...

The short story; Meet woman in my AFC days a few months ago. Woman meets a friend of mine and falls for him. My friend, Joe, is a jerk to women. I know Joe's last 3 women and they all now say he is a jerk and an a**hole. A week ago Joe tells me I can go out with Sue cuz he is done with her...
  13. T

Language of Women

You told her you were interested. Big mistake. Have you read the bible lately?
  14. T

Am I a home wrecker?

OK you guys, I have been sober a while and realize that I am not going to be the homewrecker. If she separated from her husband and was living somewhere without him, that is one thing. I think the thought about a DJ being morally 'correct' is an important point. Even though we are joking around...
  15. T

Am I a home wrecker?

Yeah, her friend was almost encouraging her to flirt with me. Usually I can see a girlfriend dragging her away and telling her to watch out for that guy or something like that. Now maybe the husband is a jerk and her friend is seeing her laughing and joking with me and having a good time. The...
  16. T

Am I a home wrecker?

How do you think I feel? I don't want to break up a marriage but if someone is going to get some it might as well be me. She said this has never happened to her before and we did have some pretty heavy discussions about morality and politics before we got sloshed. You know I think getting...
  17. T

Am I a home wrecker?

Met this married chick last night and after an hour she was telling me how much she was into me. She told me she had a happy marriage until last night. (She repeated this all night. She said that for the past year she has had problems thinking she got married too young at age 23). I was into her...
  18. T

Friends GF/ME ??? help

Man, what are you doing? I am seconding Slickster's reply. 3-4 hours on the phone each night? Wait until she tells your friend that she has been talking to you on the phone that much.
  19. T

Have I waited too long?

violator, you bring up good points that I should address; 1) this was a cold call, meaning she was sitting close to me in a bar talking with her girlfriend and I could hear their converstaion. I interrupted and started talking to her. 2) she included me in the convo from that point on. 3) I...
  20. T

Have I waited too long?

Last Friday I was giving a woman my email when she told me she liked phone calls better, I told her to give me her number too. (I have her email and phone and she has mine). She has already told me she lives with her 15-year old son and her ex-husband. Naturally I have been a little shy to...