Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. N

Freek Says: So Fresh and So Clean

Re: Re: Freek Says: So Fresh and So Clean I don't agree. I don't think you should just wear whatever you feel like, particularly if you're going for the baggy look. I don't think anyone should adopt the 'baggy' & 'thugged out' look. Clothes that are too large for you are not attractive...
  2. N

How to dress to impress (cost much less then you think)

wow absolulely awesome post all of these tips are very solid
  3. N

What was your first kiss like??

I was with a girl i really liked, and she liked me It was the first time for both of us we were sitting, she was leaning on me, i was holding her, and we just looked at each other and it happened - i didn't know what to expect so i just kept my lips moving and so did she within minutes we...
  4. N

My *thoughts* on making out

wow you did a lot for a first makeout session spend way more time just kissing don't just spend time on her lips...go for the neck, the ears, the upper chest run your hands around her back, along her sides don't just grab her tits or anything. don't go for the p*ssy for at least a good...
  5. N

The problem with "clubbing"

If you don't like all of the following, then clubbing probably isn't that fun for you: 1) Dressing up and looking your best 2) Dancing 3) Drinking 4) Being social and picking up girls (optional) Points 1-3 are a must for clubs This has been said a million times, but you'll have a...
  6. N

Tip to those in highschool

I wish I had known what university was going to be like when I was back in highschool. Think of what your highschool is like. There are maybe a few hundred students in your grade, a very small percentage of them are girls you're interested in. Very small...like we're talking a handful of...
  7. N

Don Juanism and the Club

Re: Re: The Club . . . Spoken like a true champ. I agree with every word said here:
  8. N

Getting girls on the dancefloor.

seeing as how most of this thread has gone to the gutter, i'd like to draw your attention to the only solid piece of advise given, courtesy of Runna13=) : I've been going clubbing (19+ clubs) all christmas break, and i agree with everything said here. With *most* girls, it is NOT wise...
  9. N

How many of you are capable of taking rejection?

some girls will like you, some girls won't. you're a chump if your goal is to make every girl like you -- it simply won't happen. do you like people who don't like you? of course not. so if you get rejected, it's simply because the girl didn't like you at that time and there's nothing you...
  10. N

Attracting smart women

most girls want a guy who's smarter than them....it's just one of those cultural things that society has engrained in our heads (much like how the guy should be taller than the girl, etc) so as long as you're well spoken and have knowledge of a wide range of intelligent topics AND you apply...
  11. N

If you've managed to lose weight--how has it changed your life?

i lost a lifetime's worth of weight -- dropped maybe 50-60 pounds, and it has definitely changed my life i only started becoming a dj once i was no longer overweight -- my confidence shot up because i knew that i looked a lot better and no longer had to be self conscious. i started buying...
  12. N

I need clubbing help

scope out the girl you wanna dance with, get near her, dance near her. wait til she looks at you, make eye contact, smile, she if she reciprocates. if she gives u the f-off look, forget about her and move on. if she doesn't even look at you, lightly grab her by the arm. start dancing with...
  13. N

Getting with girls on the dancefloor

bump there has to be some dance floor gurus here :D
  14. N

Getting with girls on the dancefloor

when i go to clubs, i have no intention of landing a one night stand, or picking up girls as future prospects. i want to go, dance (preferably dance dirty/freaky) with as many girls as possible, and have the time of my life. so i essentially spend the entire night on the dancefloor with my...
  15. N

How to get a girl who's in a group on the dance floor to come dance with you?

Sometimes i'll be making my rounds on the dance floor and I see a nice girl who's dancing with 5 of her girl friends in a group. What successful methods have you guys discovered to get this one girl to come dance with you without interference (c0ck blocking) from all her friends? i was...
  16. N

GUIDE TO BULKING UP

To Diesel and all other experienced peeps: When I do alternating bicep curls, sitting on a bench with a slight incline with my arms dangling down, i can easily do 8 reps on each bicep (probably more) with 15lbs (my arms are puny). so then for the next set, i up the weight to 17.5lbs and i...
  17. N

"BOYISH" playfulness: Women Cant Resist

Do you mean be boyishly playful? or playfully boyish? :P
  18. N

Tried squats for the first time -- Had some weird pain behind my leg?

The smith bar doesn't weight anything from what i understand, so the total weight was just 40 pounds even. My legs don't shake back and forth like they're struggling, but instead my knees move ******d during the lift then come back inwards towards the end of the rep. I wanted to use the...
  19. N

Losing the Nice Guy fluffiness

xblitz44x would be ecstatic if he read this post
  20. N

C & F Accentuators

make fun of her, then give her a "butt bump" (ie. bump her with your hip) if you're sitting beside one another, try something with your feet. if it feels appropriate, you could kick her feet with yours, or maybe playfully grab her legs with yours