Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Help! Need advice on turning friends to friends with benefits

You didn't show her your carnal side early on.
  2. T

what does it mean when she says 'maybe'

Maybe is the answer. Then again maybe not. Try another for something more certain;)
  3. T

Trusting with her guy friends

If she is just someone you see for fun, don't worry about it. If its supposed to be serious, then let her know the score. My opinion on this is to let it ride and start seeing multiple ladies but hey, to each their own.
  4. T

Help With Getting Back LTR Girl Who Left But Now Wants Space

Walk away while dignity is still yours.
  5. T

How long to wait for sex???

How long do you want to wait? If someone is really intrested in one would they make you wait? Is it worth the wait?;)
  6. T

when she accuses you of making her feel guilty

The golden principle: Actions speak louder than words. If she really felt that you did her wrong, the plug would have been pulled. Be wary here my friend. Something isn't reading right...
  7. T

I copped the raw end of the deal!! (long)

hang ups are killer. Think of it as a small intrest level test she failed big time. With this much drama in the mix who knows exactly what was going on. Too complex and too close to home to be stable.
  8. T

Being emotionally attached/dependent...

I'm a bit jaded a little due to recent past events, but I truly believe happiness truly lives from within. I noticed I had less problems in certain aspects of personality when I became self focused. (Doing hobbies, school, looking for work). I had little time to visit people so I was called...
  9. T

All you want is sex - come back ?

There are no sure fire responses. I would just say, "Here? In front of all these people?".
  10. T

How do you put the past behind you?

One epiphany I had for this thread: Only one can make oneself truly content.
  11. T

know DJ skills but am Big Ass AFC

The trick here is to decided what to do and then run completely on instinct. Make mistakes. As you absorb the mistakes, your instinct is naturally honed. Until doing the correct thing is instinct.;)
  12. T

Is all really fair in love and ...

Yes, everyone, has hang ups, but I think its just plain sad how people seem to think its alright to use hang ups as an excuse for behavior. And then for the encore decide to not change and feel trapped and think they have to be this way for that is what they think they are. We are human, and as...
  13. T

Nice Girls?

Women and men. Yin and Yang. To attract, the former, the latter must have qualaties the former dosen't have. In a sense opposites do attract.
  14. T

The friend is back as a lover

Ask yourself if you really want her a friend. And if thats not the case why are you hanging out with her?
  15. T

Is all really fair in love and ...

Good diaganosis from the good Dr.
  16. T

I'm an idiot

Do you want something more than a booty call perhaps?
  17. T

Playing with the boys?

Shared intrests is one way to help build rapport. Good stuff.
  18. T

is it a good idea to date more than one girl at a time????

Date until you find that gem of a woman that truly is a woman. Not a monkey, mercenary, attention *****, or psycho
  19. T

Ha Ha Ha! You have never met an AFC as pathetic as this. Count yourself lucky.

Start to change inside and work your way outside. You will generate power!
  20. T

Well, I think a friend just screwed my chances with the girl of my dreams

The short ansewer is that your battleship was already sunk and from the sounds of it, your destroyer too. Her IL in you is way to low and your first principle is this: A womans intrest level easily falls. This is sort of like zen, this quest for DJdom. You see all the problems I blamed from...