Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Can any of you guys approach women when your in a bad mood?

well driving to georgia from NH by yourself for no reason is a good example of manic activity. then "feeling the walls close in" is a good description of depression. but doctors won't help you much. instead, check your levels of toxic metals and improve your nutrition. it's cheap and easy...
  2. A

Do Chicks Dig The Confident Loner?

guys, there is a saying that it's not what you know but who you know. but it's not quite right. it's really who knows you. my best times were in college where tons of people like myself knew me. we were all way to f'ing smart, worked way to f'ing hard in high school, didn't really give...
  3. A

class pick up .... worst case scenario

Messing with their heads I strongly believe in revenge as a dish best served cold and messing with a b!tch's head is the best way to do it. Here's what's worked for me: 1. Make friends with her friends. There was a chick in college who pursued me all summer. I thought I wanted her but...
  4. A

hating my fellow man

completely unhinged i can't stop posting, feel free to move, i just can't stop. i have realized that what motivates me with women is if they have a guy. i was in the bookstore, literally bumped into a chick, chatted with her for a minute, wasn't interested, her big ole bf comes along and she...
  5. A

hating my fellow man

i forgot to add . . . i was at a bar with a friend and some other friend of his was there. this guy thought he was so cool, but he was really a major afc. i think he's on some serotonin thing, too, you can tell by the goofy smile. anyway, he was also sitting with all the women acting so cute...
  6. A

hating my fellow man

i was watching a furry haired little dweeb in a bar tonight putting his hands all over several women who just loved it. and this guy was a MAJOR DWEEB. we are talking Screech quality here. that proves he's a DJ, I guess, but my first instinct was to kill him. i'm not kidding. it would take...
  7. A

i now have TWO BISEXUAL girlfriends thanks to all of you!

Let me be the first to congratulate you JMan and wish with deepest sincerity that you get run over by a bus ;-) A1
  8. A

Brains people, brains.

"You're the kind of idiot I am talking about. With this kind of mindset, you deserve nasty b-itches who are out to phuck you over. I guess it's easier to get a woman to sleep with you than it is engaging in an intelligent discussion because you are too far up yourself to see that a woman has a...
  9. A

i attract mental disorderlies, hahahaha...bawling now...

danger, will robinson -- this is borderline personality disorder behavior. the individual has been neglected as a child and restorts to seduction and manipulation to fill their empty void as an adult. the individual is highly seductive and highly manipulative. he will play on your need for...
  10. A

Field Report: My fourth night out with Matt ala Casanova.

Let the horny 45 year old b!tch screw your brains out. Women are women and you want -- actually, need -- the experience. You are the one who's gonna fall in love being the first hot hookup, and an older woman may treat you more decently and abuse you less than a young one. Or, she may be a...
  11. A

Boot Camp Journal

Congrats Walden, I think you've got a lot of balls to take this all the way through. Props to you. It seems this board really motivated you. I feel like motivation is the greatest factor in this game, like in sales. It's too easy to let things slide. It's like lifting. Used to be the...
  12. A

Ego was blasted today...HB says she smiled at me just to "return the favor"

Here's what happened: You gave the EC, she liked, she gave it back. Good. Then you complimented a hottie on looks. Oops. Then she lost all interest, you are instantly another drooling dude instead of the man she wants. You got the brushoff. Then you showed that ** you didn't...
  13. A

insecure about never having a serious gf

just to boost you up, met a guy on the bus today, told me his GF dumped him for another *woman* (he was on the bus going back home). said he's been married before, but at least that ended when she dumped him for another man. so, you can say no chick every dumped you, period. the other...
  14. A

I don't see the point of making friends anymore

In reply to the subject, "I don't see the point . . ." So don't. A1
  15. A

Do better w/ married chicks

I find the same thing . . . I get "picked up" by married women all over the place. They mention they are married, that their husbands are losers, then they're buying your drinks and asking where you live. I think it means, on the one hand, I look good, and they want to get in on the sex-fest...
  16. A

Fat girls with potential

There is actually a fat girl I'd like to fvck. Saw her fat ass online and I dunno why something clicked. For some reason I also got the feeling I could get whatever I wanted from her but I dunno if that's for real or not. But there's no way in hell I'm actually taking her out. Also, my...
  17. A

Baltimore/Washington DJs?

I'm in Adams Morgan. If you are interested in U St., 18th St., or downtown hit me up. A1
  18. A

He used his dad as his wingman

Malibu, Thanks for your reply. It seems that while AW's are not fun they can get you into the VIP lounge where you can meet guys you otherwise wouldn't. That's probably my sister's game plan, too. Sine you cleared up my q. I will answer yours for you. That was a real scene, my father...
  19. A

He used his dad as his wingman

Just Curious Why do you hang out with high-maintenance attention wh*res who are better looking than you? That sounds like no fun and no good for meeting guys. My sister does this, that's why I ask. A1
  20. A

How not to do it

Here's an interesting read . . . http://www.salon.com/sex/col/tenn/2003/08/20/sya_wed/index.html Basically, this girl cheats on her hubby, he has a breakdown, she decides he was mentally ill so her indescretion was justified, she gets knocked up with the new guy, and here's her take on...